InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Look what I came home to in the clone box!
20180808_193259.jpg
An AK cutting with roots! This one is for clone-boy.

Look what I came home to in the clone box!
20180808_193259.jpg
An AK cutting with roots! This one is for clone-boy.
Hahahahah #clonekid very nice brother. What did I tell ya bout them rooters?!
How many nail polish days did that take??

Hahahahah #clonekid very nice brother. What did I tell ya bout them rooters?!
How many nail polish days did that take??
I looked back through my posts and I think it was 7/17 when I took them, assuming it is one of the original three. I'd have to really backtrack to be sure but that was 22 days ago. If I'm right then the cloninator wins! I'll check tomorrow on a computer. Doing any research on the phone sucks.
On the right track now. Clones
:)
Woooop!!
ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
:):)

Your a good man Shed I recently lost a friend to the ungratefulnessisnes of the hey I'm out lend me a bud or three and never return, maybe shared 1 or 2 Dube's, for a few years lol. Good for you to keep the lines open. Mine are severed. And I don't want reconstructive surgery.
I guess Lowded, but I really did this to keep the peace in our social circle. He can't have any of my harvest but I'll go clone for clone with him (two), and I'll offer advice as interest!

I guess Lowded, but I really did this to keep the peace in our social circle. He can't have any of my harvest but I'll go clone for clone with him (two), and I'll offer advice as interest!

you could just give him a couple males...ha

I haven't done a full plant update in a while so lemme do a pic dump around the place!

I trimmed up the AK-47 clone this morning, taking off most of the lower buds and freezing them for topicals. Didn't take all of them though. Not sure what I want to do with all the remaining lowers at the risk of decreasing the harvest. I'm not positive that the lowers that I left are going to smallen the tops, so I'm torn.

What I removed:

What's left:

On to the big Sour G:

And its clone that does not care that I cut it:

Next up is the HazeX after the tie-down:

New center growth as Derby predicted!

And the ends really really want to go north...note that curve!

Over to the cloninator, with the two Sour G clone cuttings at 12 and 2. And the HazeX stump (6:00) is still green. What's up with that?:

12 looks a lot better than 2! I spray them twice a day just because they seem fragile. I'm sure it makes no difference.

And finally, the clone box. The one with the roots is middle left. I've shifted things around a bit but I'm pretty sure that left row were the original three I took on July 17th. I have to go through every post of the clone box now to make sure. I'll correct that if I'm wrong. It's AK-47 on the left two rows, Sour G on the right. Only 1 Sour G cutting from the clone remains as the other one broke off from stem rot.

Brooklyn update here. Very frosty and getting close to harvest. Take a look...just three pics and hardly any text.

Thursday is not that far from Friday!

Back
Top Bottom