InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

f the oft-neglected Haze Xtreme.
Nice to see it get an outing! I was going to ask. I think your thought to let it dry out a bjt more is good. Does look kinda wet footed to me. Let it go to almost wilting (almost, not completely) and see if it looks any perkier.

I was going to suggest supercropping the tops/ends to give the inside branches time and impetus to grow up. But maybe with the quad line that doesn’t work. All these other suggestions sound more experienced than I...

It’s nice to see it. I’m quite fond of the structure you’ve built - #chiasmus

:ciao:

Some plants are never happy. Remember Vans Auto he did a while back? Never could get that thing to look good.
At least he knew that had a limited lifespan! I'm not sure I want to look at unhappy until I figure out what to do with it (keep it vegging all winter, flip it in September, kill it :)?).

Pineapple chunk is a nightmare to grow in veg, the slightest change in the environment will have them screaming bloody murder!
An ever-changing environment is all I have to offer. Might be the Brooklyn's issue.

Let her flower out shed. She may surprise you. And from the sounds of it your not wasting much nutes lol! I'm fascinated with it honestly. I cant wait to run mine :cool:. But it may not be in rotation until summer. The sativa seem to handle the heat a bit better!

I also wonder if it's the environment upsetting the haze? Maybe it likes it far more tropical? Idk though so cal....

Let her flower out shed. She may surprise you. And from the sounds of it your not wasting much nutes lol! I'm fascinated with it honestly. I cant wait to run mine :cool:. But it may not be in rotation until summer. The sativa seem to handle the heat a bit better!

I also wonder if it's the environment upsetting the haze? Maybe it likes it far more tropical? Idk though so cal....
You never know what the RH is going to be (Santa Ana's bring it down into the 30s) but it's been at least 60% during the day and the 80s overnight. The Sour G and AK clone were covered in dew the last two mornings. The HazeX isn't outside at night but it's still feeling the change in temps and humidity in the bike shed under the CFL with the cloninator and the Sour G clone.

Who knows! Going to be interesting to watch you grow one in a controlled environment. I'm sure it's going to blow mine out of the water :thumb:. This was an experiment in quadlining, but maybe not with the best candidate :rolleyes:.

Trouble with the sleep? Maybe the heat? I fall a sleep and wake up too. Roughly after three hours every night. But I manage to fall back in to sleep after taking a piss. But it annoying never the less.
Ever since I started to get up to pee in the middle of the night (10 years now? can't remember) I've had trouble falling back to sleep. Middle insomnia it's called. Worse lately though.

Ohh I thought it was living outside! Screw it man throw it out there and let nature happen!

Ohh I thought it was living outside! Screw it man throw it out there and let nature happen!
It's outside all day but I didn't want it to flower yet, so for a while I had under the Mars with the Brooklyns at night but I decided two branches were always too close to the light. So I moved it to the bike shed at night under the CFL. I think that's one of the reasons it's looking better.

Whenever everyone says flip I'll leave it outside at night with the rest of the photos. If I want to hurry the process a bit I can use the shed at night for 12 hours of dark once the Brooklyns are done.

Is this low enough? Just took the sticks off, re-tied the pipe cleaners further out, and pulled!

Attachments

• 20180807_194312.jpg
    20180807_194312.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom