InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks all! Gonna be a hot start to the week but not chilling the cloninator as it didn't seem to be the difference, at least not at the end.

Monday and back at work with 865 emails to go through when I got in :).

Took some cuttings off the Sour G clone this morning. Two went into rooters in the cloninator and two into rooters in the clone box. I didn't slice the stems this time to see if that matters and I don't think I did for the AK that just rooted. Two of these were pretty short and they all seem so tender compared to the stalks I've been pushing into the rooters that I hope they're okay. Nothing went into solo cups this time because I don't have any room for more of those at the moment, but there are more branches I can take once something happens with the 4 cups I have (good or bad ;)).

Here is before the cuts:

And after:

Two in the cloninator, dipped in Clonex gel and put in rapid rooters:

And two in the clone box, also dipped in Clonex gel and put in rapid rooters:

Tick tock, tick tock...16 day clock starts now!

I hope your Mondays are starting a little less hectic than mine :).

Now remember Shed clones can't take much nutes until they build up root mass . i foliar feed them lightly tell they start kicking. Only explanation for your clones keeling over i could come up with ?
They're not doing great until they root. Like I've said, I have had cuttings look fine for three weeks and then die practically overnight. But I'll make sure to take some pics of the trip to drop my daughter back at school in September :).

Overfed? I thought you were Mr Less-is-More! Are you just feeding the micro herd then?
ummm, yes? Lol all I know is they are happy healthy green and growing. I'm pretty sure I can get away with just molasses until they go into 1 gals with coco. Dont forget molasses also contains cal mag and potassium

Here

2018-08-06 12.41.02.jpg

I'm not sure how much those number mean to plants but it's in there. Also most soil contains supplements to some extent (I think) idk what I'm doing really but it works and I'm trying to develop that low budget grow for beginners but I have to really get a good flawless system down first

I'm back to work tomorrow at 3am. :(
Well enjoy the rest of the day off PW!
Now remember Shed clones can't take much nutes until they build up root mass . i foliar feed them lightly tell they start kicking. Only explanation for your clones keeling over i could come up with ?
Sorry if that was confusing. I don't nute any of my cuttings until I plant them in soil with roots like the AK I just did. Until they're planted I'm just spraying them with diluted Armor Si, and if they need water I give them a bit of the clonex gel dilution I used when I first cut them.
ummm, yes? Lol all I know is they are happy healthy green and growing. I'm pretty sure I can get away with just molasses until they go into 1 gals with coco. Dont forget molasses also contains cal mag and potassium
And it comes all the way from NJ! You'd think someone on the west coast makes molasses! Just make sure your soil has a microherd to feed. If it's just peat moss and perlite there may not be any unless they added mykos like the Pro Mix has. I'm just guessing here. Still, I think you'd be okay with mild nutes as long as you go easy on the N.

I loved opening at the bagel place! Be outta there at 12. Baking I never had to deal with customers but to BS. And.... BAGELS!

Back
Top Bottom