InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Congrats on the clone roots my friend. Don't know if it's the rapid rooters or not but it might just come down to letting them do there thing.
Thanks Derby! Water of various temperatures, fresh air of various temperatures, rooters. That's it?
Glad all's well with you bro! And finally the roots have appeared ;) The good, the bad and the ugly. It's all part of growing. I'm glad you got the AK for a mother plant. It's a beautiful plant to keep around :goodjob:
Finally. Now I need to make sure I don't plant it too soon!
Miles behind... sorry shed lol. Im here for the new ak though :D
Whenever you're here you're welcome!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooop!!

ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS !! In the tune of
https://media1.tenor.com/images/7c4952aeb46bb412b36e69d6d86f0c97/tenor.gif?itemid=4482681
For full video

I’m pretty excited for you:D

Lovely pics!
LMFAO! Mods can't take that down, that video is completely on topic :thumb:. Well done newty and :thanks:.

ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS! ROOTS !! In the tune of

Is that Colin Kaepernick in that video?

It's alive!
'Tis!
Is that Colin Kaepernick in that video?
Hey that was my hair when it was long (and picked out) so let's not generalize!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update before my dad gets back to the assisted living place this afternoon!

Sour G:

Sour G family portrait (that clone is getting out of control. I swear I will prune sune):

AK-47 clone:

Clone box (they're not as yellow as the look in this pic):

Clone cups...Sour G top, AK-47 bottom:

I gave all the clones a few ml of clonex gel water this morning. Nothing dead yet!

I planted mine once one single root came through :p

Doing ok

20180805_115412.jpg

Glad your dads gonna be back to his more normal routine here soon.

Gotta get an update done. Be well brother

I planted mine once one single root came through :p
Doing ok
Glad your dads gonna be back to his more normal routine here soon.
Gotta get an update done. Be well brother
Thanks Them! I thought there was something about waiting for the fishbone roots. I'll plant mine as soon as we're done with the heat of the day.
Outdoor girls looking super!
Thanks Penny! I'm trying a whole different thing on the AK clone to see if I can get some stretch and stacking on this one.

Your boy bign has run that peppermint kush from barneys a few more times. The mom is huge!

Back
Top Bottom