InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

That's cool! "Knowledge is power".

Hey shed how was your Friday big guy

Not too shabby Roost, thanks for asking! Took the day off work to get the bandwidth upgraded here because I got tired of everyone yelling, "Get off the internet!" to everyone else :). Should be a big enough pipe for all of us now, even me uploading pics here!

Also got my outdoor ping pong table delivered so me and m'lad will be putting it together tomorrow (not enough daylight left once he's home from school) AND the AK auto with the broken branches seems to have survived my splicing...fingers crossed!

Marking this one down as a +

:thumb:

Not too shabby Roost, thanks for asking! Took the day off work to get the bandwidth upgraded here because I got tired of everyone yelling, "Get off the internet!" to everyone else :). Should be a big enough pipe for all of us now, even me uploading pics here!

Also got my outdoor ping pong table delivered so me and m'lad will be putting it together tomorrow (not enough daylight left once he's home from school) AND the AK auto with the broken branches seems to have survived my splicing...fingers crossed!

Marking this one down as a +

:thumb:

Awesome man! And the outdoor ping pong table? Sounds like something me and my boy would love. He's 9 how old is your little guy?

I have a little girl coming Tuesday! She's scheduled for induction.
Ahhhhhh lol

Awesome man! And the outdoor ping pong table? Sounds like something me and my boy would love. He's 9 how old is your little guy? I have a little girl coming Tuesday! She's scheduled for induction.
Ahhhhhh lol

Congratulations Roost! I hope it goes well for everybody :woohoo:

My little guy has outgrown me at 15 and my daughter's in college. It's weird with her gone...easy to tell a piece of the family is missing. The chemistry is off. It's something we need to get used to though. On the other hand, she'll be back next week for a month :).

Glad to hear you get to see your daughter for the holidays!

The clones look good still! My most recent cut has been doing the droop and swivel some . But still kicking. Never give up never surrender! .... well at least until it's crispy and 100% done-zo

Wow that was an epic journal entry. When I'm doing clones, I don't spray them at all. But I do put a bowl of boiling hot water in the container with a face cloth, once a day until they show roots. I've actually never sprayed before, but it is a successful practice. I guess I'm just putting it out there since you're willing to try anything. ;)

REPS to make up for the clones rip. Your last liner reminded me a western where they leave us all in suspense...but with updated linoleum hahahaha ... Don't give up!:Namaste:

Wow that was an epic journal entry. When I'm doing clones, I don't spray them at all. But I do put a bowl of boiling hot water in the container with a face cloth, once a day until they show roots. I've actually never sprayed before, but it is a successful practice. I guess I'm just putting it out there since you're willing to try anything. ;)

REPS to make up for the clones rip. Your last liner reminded me a western where they leave us all in suspense...but with updated linoleum hahahaha ... Don't give up!:Namaste:

I just want to make it clear that I'm not spraying the leaves this time (which I had done for all the previous attempts), I'm just spraying the inside of the milk jug - their own mini clone box. Similar to your steaming face flannel (while we're using alternate English names for wash cloth :)). Your idea helps keep the heat up as well...bonus!

These topping clones are just for practice, to see if this method works any better than the previous hundred ;). If either root I may give it away to someone interested in trying out growing!

Congrats on getting through your testing days! Take the weekend off :).

Cool, good to know... you gotta try it all ...

I wish... I have a test at 9am Saturday morning. This schedule of testing will probably last another two weeks, then starts up again Jan 30. It sucks that it happens all at once annually, but it's cool that it's during the slow time of the year where there are lots of availabilities and less waiting times. Everyone is out shopping and spreading cheer, I am trying to avoid crowds strategically. ;) :) It's all good... like horses I work hard... Thanks for giving me sunday off though, I'll sleep in for sure then. gniiite :hug:

Howdy Roost! :ciao:

Busy day today so no big updates. Had to get out the door to a brunch this morning and as soon as we got home it was time to build the ping pong table! That took about an hour (after figuring out the illustrated - not written - instructions). Only one part was confusing but after we got past that, and the break my son had to take for lunch, we got it done :). Of course then we needed to get to the playing part and then dinner and finally...here I am!

No clone update to speak of, other than the fact that both AK-47 toppings were a'spinning today so I don't have a lot of faith. Gold Leaf clone was out of the box for a few hours today and I'll check the roots and take some pics tomorrow.

I hope everyone's Saturday went well and your Saturday night goes even better :).

Howdy Roost! :ciao:

Busy day today so no big updates. Had to get out the door to a brunch this morning and as soon as we got home it was time to build the ping pong table! That took about an hour (after figuring out the illustrated - not written - instructions). Only one part was confusing but after we got past that, and the break my son had to take for lunch, we got it done :). Of course then we needed to get to the playing part and then dinner and finally...here I am!

No clone update to speak of, other than the fact that both AK-47 toppings were a'spinning today so I don't have a lot of faith. Gold Leaf clone was out of the box for a few hours today and I'll check the roots and take some pics tomorrow.

I hope everyone's Saturday went well and your Saturday night goes even better :).

Hopefully it's as awesome as I envisioned it last night!
Sounds like you guys enjoyed it man!

Hopefully it’s as awesome as I envisioned it last night! Sounds like you guys enjoyed it man!

It was a good time, like when he was a younger and less interested in pulling away. Funny thing about the six-week grounding he's living through is it's made him more easy-going and fun for us to be around. I'm sure it won't last once he's allowed out and gets his phone back, but it's nice while it lasts :).

I'll get a pic in the morning. Looks nice and plays well too!

Good morning, Shed! Sounds like you should have grounded him until he's 18 if it made him easier to live with. LOL.

By then I'm sure he'd boil over ;).

Very quick update as we're off to the last day of the LA Auto show!

Here is the Gold Leaf clone, a very slow grower:

20171210_091911.jpg

But it must be using its energy to put out these roots:

20171210_092111.jpg

I tossed one of the AK toppings and this sad thing is what's left:

20171210_091945.jpg

Here is the transplanted AK-47 clone. Time to top again?

20171210_085932.jpg

And finally...ping pong!

20171210_085645.jpg

Have a great Sunday all! Back later with a sore back.

Back
Top Bottom