InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I love the love here @ 420. People are kinder here than any of my real life friends have. This place is awesome. So many extra kind members here!

It is a special place Moonshine! Where else can you get access to this kind of knowledge and first hand experience? You can't lol.
And everyone knows people that smoke weed and grow it are the chilliest of chill. We are all over here on the other side of your screen packing bowls and tending to plants in our flip flops just chillin the fuck out bro. And anywhere we can help we are happy to share our experiences both good and bad to help the fellow growers.

I'm stoned

420-magazine-mobile1728134340.jpg

I like variety... and my flops lol

Dude but rooters friggen linoleum right? I look down and all I can see is fear and loathing....

Zories. The perfect shoe for tending your garden. Harbors very little dirt and easily disinfected. Can't say the some for some people's feet!

zories.jpg

I think this pic might pass the "Teddy Test"! :)

Ps heard about the fires on the radio today hope you're okay shed!

Dude but rooters friggen linoleum right? I look down and all I can see is fear and loathing....

Shed didn’t do that, you guys did it! You’re all fucking narcotic agents! I knew it!

Fire and loathing (and mold) in Los Angeles! Thanks for your concern Them, all is ok in the shed! The narcs are all sleeping in as the fires have probably taken out a lot of the wild land grows. Also, I need to make the distinction between slides and flip flops (aka thongs before those moved up north). Slides are cool (which is why my kids and Roost wear them) and flip flops are not (which is why Rider and I wear them).

Also also, for those who remain confused, dogs > cats. On to the clone box!

I was worried about the water I gave the newer Gold Leaf clone yesterday when I remembered that I had made a cheese cloth diaper for the first AK clone which worked well (before I killed it of course), so I thought I would try that with the GL. So I got home and was just about to wrap it up when I saw this:

20171206_192739.jpg

...and changed my mind. I will let it continue on as it has and wait for more roots.

Here is the box this morning:

20171207_080500.jpg

Now that y'all have the overview, let's get into the weeds. This AK is now in the trash:

20171207_080429.jpg

Someone tell me what happens to mere mortals (i.e. not SweetSue) when we close up something wet in a plastic bag for a week. Oh wait, everyone knows the answer to that one...it's MOLD!

20171207_080859.jpg

Those are obviously now in the trash!

On the other hand, living under a plastic jug and getting aired out twice a day produces this:

20171207_080632.jpg

A much better result! I put a few drops of water on the bottoms of the peat pucks and propped up one side of the jug to get some more air circulation in there.

And now we have the much roomier version of the box, where the cheez-it seed is underperforming.

20171207_084108.jpg

May your house remain uncharred, your linoleum be replaced with hardwood, your lungs clear of ash, your roots grow, and your clones thrive!

Back
Top Bottom