InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Great update there shed! Sorry about the mold and the dead clone.... they can't all be winners I guess. But the other ones look great! Roots popping up everywhere.

I agree with the plastic dome! I took a monster crop cutting of Gloria (secret side project) and she's in this little contraption I made.... (surprise right ) I'll grab a quick pic.

420-magazine-mobile355967048.jpg

420-magazine-mobile213621733.jpg

Right I'm bringing my jar to yours hahaha

420-magazine-mobile83566841.jpg
this is my favourite jar lol

Empty .

Thanks shed

Right I'm not sure what IV done lol

Now it should work lol

Sorry Shed my bad

I can't get my signature to work in the app. Asked mods about it a few times. It's a glitch they are "working" on lol
Yeah hasn't ever worked.... you can just click the person's username then the number of posts. This will prompt you to threads started by said user.

Greetings of a Friday all. A bit late as there's stuff happening at home I needed to be here for so can't just sit at the computer all day as usual :). Let's dive right into the box:

Here is the Gold Leaf. I gave it water last night by holding the pot upside down and drizzling it into the holes in the corners. Still taking it very slow with this:

20171208_080059.jpg

And here are the AK-47 toppings. One looks ok but the other is looking soft and when I picked it up the stem spun around in the peat...not a good sign. Anyway, I watered the bottoms because they were kinda dry, sprayed the jug, and put it all back together. I stopped propping up the jug because the air in LA has an RH in the single digits to low teens.

20171208_080050.jpg

And here is the AK -47 clone. I watered it today as it was really light and dry. It's a low concentrate mix of cal/mag+ and Grow Big:

20171208_081444.jpg

Didn't even bother looking at the seed!

I hope your day is going well!

Just one question guys? Why do you trim the leaf ???

Just one question guys? Why do you trim the leaf ???
For clones? I don't. Well haven't had to... it tells the plant to stop growing leaves and grow roots. Too many leaves will encourage photosyentheic activity when it should be working sub surface to root

Back
Top Bottom