InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

/me have a really stupid question as usual. Whats the stuff you have in the cloner? Looks rather spongy. :)
At the moment it's tap water, pH Down (phosphoric acid), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), and 165mg aspirin. Which combination made it yellow I don't yet know.

Not sure what you mean by spongy. Do you mean pongy like stinky? There's no smell, just the yellow color.

Sorry to hear about the situation with your ex and you having to live together due to the housing issue. That's got to be tough. Glad to hear you get along though :).

At the moment it's tap water, pH Down (phosphoric acid), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), and 165mg aspirin. Which combination made it yellow I don't yet know.

Not sure what you mean by spongy. Do you mean pongy like stinky? There's no smell, just the yellow color.

Sorry to hear about the situation with your ex and you having to live together due to the housing issue. That's got to be tough. Glad to hear you get along though :).

Haha, no not the liquid. The medium in the black cart(?) you put the plant in. Coco stuff?

Sorry shed I must have been thinking about the root growth solution. I just got home and read the bottle. 1 ounce per 5 gallon on clear rez

Attachments

• IMG_20180718_161046583.jpg
    IMG_20180718_161046583.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom