InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

4 bags for like $5. And so much easier and better.

Is there something to the process that makes it decarb better in the bag vs a jar? I can see how a bag is easier to handle than 3 or 4 jars.

But we know good ole Ball is resealable, can be sterilized, reused and non-reactive at temperature.

I have turkey bags in my house. I don't know how they got here, I have never needed one to cook a turkey. It might have been a mother in law placement.

Does bud decarb 'better' this way?

Ta data

20180710_215719.jpg

Should be some KO oils.... thanks for the help gang

My calculations keep telling me 150 mg per TBS.

Our keto diet has us drink coffee with added fat every morning... so I'm gonna try the canna late. (More like black coffee plus oil).

If 1 tbs is too much this should be an interesting jump day!

Infused coconut oil first thing aligns well with keto:) try a splash of milk and you have added protein and then it’s a latte;)
Indeed it does. And I use almond milk it's like 1 carb per 4 ounces

:thumb:

Normally it's 1 tbs gee (or unclarified butter) and 1 TBS organic coconut oil.

I'll go 1 tbs coconut 1 tbs infused goodness

Dabbs, Nice looking oil, clean and great colour! I’m testing my new oil this morning;)
View media item 1578950
Been kicking around the idea of running my Keurig cup with .25% decarbed herb with .75% espresso grounds, then brew it up.. Hmmm, infused coffee? Can coffee carry THC? Think it would taste like shit? Even worth a try?
-P
:passitleft:

Yep it works! I’ve only done it in a coffee press so it could stew/steep for about 30 mins....mmmmoon trip
Love it! I have one of those refillable "k-cups" that I plan to try. I figured it would infuse pretty well because that machine brews it with pressurized steam. I always drink DARK black coffee anyhow, so I don't know that It'll taste too much different with cannabis in it.
I also drink my coffee fast enough that it really won't matter

Is there something to the process that makes it decarb better in the bag vs a jar? I can see how a bag is easier to handle than 3 or 4 jars.
But we know good ole Ball is resealable, can be sterilized, reused and non-reactive at temperature.
I have turkey bags in my house. I don't know how they got here, I have never needed one to cook a turkey. It might have been a mother in law placement.
Does bud decarb 'better' this way?
I would imagine the better part of the roasting bag decarb would be that you can really seal everything in, keeping terpenes in tact when the vapours settle afterwards while it cools. Just my thoughts
I don't need to seal in the smell and I use the foil pouch to try to retain the terpenes as best as I can. Amy's concern about plastic at high temps is valid as well. Derby was touting the bags as an easier replacement for jars in the days leading up to the cure. They fit more which means less opening and closing of jars, and you need to buy and store fewer jars since you need fewer for curing than burping (when they should only be about half-full).
Ta data
Should be some KO oils.... thanks for the help gang
Sweet looking oil Them! We're always here to help a nice guy like you :).
Dabbs, Nice looking oil, clean and great colour! I’m testing my new oil this morning;)
#nailpolishday 24
My calculations keep telling me 150 mg per TBS.
The fact that you are telling us the potency in mg/tbs means you STILL DIDN'T DOWNLOAD THE SPREADSHEET!
1 tablespoon = 14.79 ml, so 150mg/14.79ml = 10mg/ml. Spot on but still...spreadsheet that shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday update!

First up is the quadline with skewers, as promised:

Works like a charm. Looking for name ideas so I can ® this one! Chime away.

No bueno on the Gold Leaf. I was doing another couple of branches of thinning and found this:

I think I'm going to sacrifice a few tops to see if I can clone this before they all go kaput. Looks like the H2O2 bath didn't help. It's amazing how suddenly it affects a branch. Literally overnight...poof, gone. I hope the clones (if they ever root that is) don't show the fusarium like the last one did or this will be the end of the Gold Leaf line. No seeds left :(.

I've decided against topping the Sour G clone until it's tall enough to clone what I take off. I want to clone this one because that way I won't have to reveg it like I would if I cloned the mother at this stage. I mixed nutes for it, and into a gallon of water went:
¼ tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
½ tsp Grow Big

Also, I sprayed it with neem oil because I'm seeing some leaf damage on the Brooklyns, and it sits on top of the soil in the BSA #1's pot all day. The BSAs got spinosad this morning because flowers.

Have a great mid-week!

I don't need to seal in the smell and I use the foil pouch to try to retain the terpenes as best as I can. Amy's concern about plastic at high temps is valid as well. Derby was touting the bags as an easier replacement for jars in the days leading up to the cure. They fit more which means less opening and closing of jars, and you need to buy and store fewer jars since you need fewer for curing than burping (when they should only be about half-full).

Sweet looking oil Them! Nice work. We're always here to help a nice guy like you :).

#nailpolishday 24

The fact that you are telling us the potency in mg/tbs means you STILL DIDN'T DOWNLOAD THE SPREADSHEET!
1 tablespoon = 14.79 ml, so 150mg/14.79ml = 10mg/ml. Spot on but still...spreadsheet that shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday update!

First up is the quadline with skewers, as promised:

Works like a charm. Looking for name ideas so I can ® this one! Chime away.

No bueno on the Gold Leaf. I was doing another couple of branches of thinning and found this:

I think I'm going to sacrifice a few tops to see if I can clone this before they all go kaput. Looks like the H2O2 bath didn't help. It's amazing how suddenly it affects a branch. Literally overnight...poof, gone. I hope the clones (if they ever root that is) don't show the fusarium like the last one did or this will be the end of the Gold Leaf line. No seeds left :(.

I've decided against topping the Sour G clone until it's tall enough to clone what I take off. I want to clone this one because that way I won't have to reveg it like I would if I cloned the mother at this stage. I mixed nutes for it, and into a gallon of water went:
¼ tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
½ tsp Grow Big

Also, I sprayed it with neem oil because I'm seeing some leaf damage on the Brooklyns, and it sits on top of the soil in the BSA #1's pot all day. The BSAs got spinosad this morning because flowers.

Have a great mid-week!
#nailedit #potstickers
Skewers look great!

MadDabber can do math that well without a spreadsheet!

Sry about the Goldleaf. I know this goes without saying, but I would QT that plant and soil and would consider bleaching your instruments after going into that plant. I would chalk it up to a combo of the genetics + soil, some plants are just more susceptible-but try not to pass it around.

The HazX looks like a fern. I would veg that thing for whatever amount of time it took for it to gain some weight.

A french press of Sumatra and Bud sounds wonderful (have not had coffee in 6 weeks). I assume you decarb this bud first as well. I have smoked decarbed bud, it was odd to me.

Bummer. Sorry to hear she's still showing bad sign. Might be time to start afresh... Take that soil and chuck it. Myself,,, I'd chuck the whole 9 yards. You can see where the stem shows the mold.

I see you say you still haven't gotten any roots? I have a harder time cloning in the summer than any other time.
GL

#nailedit #potstickers
Skewers look great!
Thanks P9!
MadDabber can do math that well without a spreadsheet!
Sry about the Goldleaf. I know this goes without saying, but I would QT that plant and soil and would consider bleaching your instruments after going into that plant. I would chalk it up to a combo of the genetics + soil, some plants are just more susceptible-but try not to pass it around.
The HazX looks like a fern. I would veg that thing for whatever amount of time it took for it to gain some weight.
A french press of Sumatra and Bud sounds wonderful (have not had coffee in 6 weeks). I assume you decarb this bud first as well. I have smoked decarbed bud, it was odd to me.
A fern indeed! I'll grow it flat until it gets as wide as will still enable me to carry it into the shed at night to keep it from flowering, and then the ends can go up. If it's not a good size to flower by the end of summer I'll keep it in veg and flip it whenever it is.

I do clean the scissors with rubbing alcohol between uses by general practice and I will definitely toss the soil. Not sure how to quarantine it though. It's out with the rest of the plants.
Bummer. Sorry to hear she's still showing bad sign. Might be time to start afresh... Take that soil and chuck it. Myself,,, I'd chuck the whole 9 yards. You can see where the stem shows the mold.
I see you say you still haven't gotten any roots? I have a harder time cloning in the summer than any other time.
GL
I have trouble getting roots in winter, spring, and summer. Probably fall as well but I haven't tried yet ;).

That white spot in the brown area is a supercrop split/knuckle. Do you think that's where the fungus gets in or just where it's coming out?

Chuck which whole 9 yards? Besides the plant and the soil?

Back
Top Bottom