InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Indeed, and since mine are wrapped in insulating foil, I go even longer. I may have to invest in those turkey roasting bags Derby loves. Especially if I have three big photos harvesting all within a month in the fall (I hope :)). I don't want to spend all my money on jars, not to mention the time saved in burping.
jars are cheap man.

Ok - so pages ago (and earlier today) I picked up a quote or 3 to respond to ... browser reloaded itself, logged me out and I lost my collected quotes... and canna bloody remember what they were. I’m sure there was something important there :hmmmm:

Anyhow - gardens looking pretty good Shed. That HazeX x is quite a looker. Gonna Love watching that one grow out :love::yummy:

And super duper gummy making show ! :thumb: I got the preshow over at newty’s so it was great catching up here knowing what was in store. Fun times :)

So - I know lots of folks use the oven bags. Please find out some stuff about food and plastics - especially plastics and heat. I would never use plastic at any stage of my medicine making. Just sayin’.
:love:
:Namaste:

Ok - so pages ago (and earlier today) I picked up a quote or 3 to respond to ... browser reloaded itself, logged me out and I lost my collected quotes... and canna bloody remember what they were. I’m sure there was something important there :hmmmm:

Anyhow - gardens looking pretty good Shed. That HazeX x is quite a looker. Gonna Love watching that one grow out :love::yummy:

And super duper gummy making show ! :thumb: I got the preshow over at newty’s so it was great catching up here knowing what was in store. Fun times :)

So - I know lots of folks use the oven bags. Please find out some stuff about food and plastics - especially plastics and heat. I would never use plastic at any stage of my medicine making. Just sayin’.
:love:
:Namaste:
Thanks Amy! I'm not sure if I'm going to flower that HazeX with the rest because it will depend on growth and size. It stalled from the pH issue so it fell pretty far behind. On the other hand, it may work out perfectly because I won't have room for a 10 foot plant in quadline shape :). And since I carry it around I can't let it get as wide as I might in a fixed location.

Regarding the turkey bags: from my random internet searching, it seems they leach chemicals at what is referred to as "high heat" with no number associated. Decarb temps are nowhere near as high as turkey-cooking temps so I don't know if they're safe for that use (if anyone is considering that...personally I'm not concerned about the smell of decarbing buds!), but for storing during the burping period they seem to okay as they are BPA and phthalate-free.

If you think of something that disappeared in the reload, jump back in! I thought quotes were saved in drafts though.

From turkey bags to gummies I totally forgot about the girls you are growing, good morning mr.Shed and I trust it's been a good day/evening, and nice job on that cloner...
Thanks Smeegol! The cloner would probably be 100% effective in anyone else's hands, but I am cursed by the cloning gods to fail repeatedly. Something about testing my faith :eek:.

I have no roots on anything and it's been 23 days!

Thanks Smeegol! The cloner would probably be 100% effective in anyone else's hands, but I am cursed by the cloning gods to fail repeatedly. Something about testing my faith :eek:.

I have no roots on anything and it's been 23 days!

At least I have a good teacher leading by example as mine just gave up the ghost after 3 weeks....
You'll get it sooner or later, and I'll learn from your bloopers....

Back
Top Bottom