InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

If the fig beetle eats cannabis, does the THC transfer to the beetle and can one eat the beetle to get high? That would be an interesting test Shed :)
Thats taking edibles to a whole 'nother level my friend!

You know those huge green annoying fig beetles that seem to fly into your face at every opportunity?

They're pretty uncoordinated so it took this one about 2 minutes to climb off the leaves and onto the flower, and all it wanted to do was have an easy spot to take off from, which it did the second I took the picture.
This looks very similar to what we get here in the Mid-West and call Japanese Beetles. I often times find them fornicating on the grape vine.....

1724088349318.png
1724089161737.png

We have them up here, too! I hate those things. But, they only seem to bother roses and some other flowers. I carry a cannister with water, and they'll fall right in. No sprays!! Happy Smokin'

I remember as a kid we were overrun with those beetles, and I use to walk around our peach trees with a bucket picking them off the trees. The next year they were all but gone. 🍋
The loved my almond trees this year and basically ignored the peaches. They even took a few bites of the banana but they've since gone otherwheres...

Good morning Shed. :) Just hopping on if you don't mind.🤠 I like to start things from the beginning but 1796 pages would take a little too long for me, so I'll just start here. 🙄 I have been keeping up with your advise for some time. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

It's Tuesday and just got back from a doctor's appointment. They drew so much blood that my mouth was dry afterward! 🦇

Nothing much going on but I thought I'd post some pictures of the Summer grow, starting with the pair together on flip day 46:

Here is the Purple Ghost Candy:

And the CapJunky:

And finally, The Wizard auto on day 59 from sprout:

Not much going on with these other than the (hopefully) bulking phase, so it's a holding pattern with a bit of tying to keep the flowers from getting too wide to fit into the Oval of Brightness®.

I hope your weekend went well and your week is off to a resounding start! :ciao:

Quotes:
I am, but not enough time staining it.
There's always next year. :nomo:
I didn't see any reason to adjust things as the plants grew out. They seem to love it outdoors. One was topped, the other was left to grow naturally. Of course it means nothing unless i have pics, I get it.
Nice pics. What are you doing for silica if you're only using MC v1 now?
June 2018... just a blur really. Thanks for that reminder!
It's okay, you smoke weed I hear.
LOL! Yes, a handyman. I still fall asleep.
Naps are good for us old foiks! If you can stay awake you can read about it here:
If the fig beetle eats cannabis, does the THC transfer to the beetle and can one eat the beetle to get high? That would be an interesting test Shed
Har! That would be THCa without decarboxilation, so no high for the beetle. :)
This looks very similar to what we get here in the Mid-West and call Japanese Beetles. I often times find them fornicating on the grape vine.....
Seems like every area of the country has its own version! 🪲
LOLOL! You are amazing.
:battingeyelashes:
Good morning Shed. Just hopping on if you don't mind. I like to start things from the beginning but 1796 pages would take a little too long for me, so I'll just start here. I have been keeping up with your advise for some time.
Greetings gwhunran, and :welcome: to my long-running perpetual journal! I'm glad you could stop by and very glad you didn't go back to 2017 (or even early 2024) as that would be crazy. Like it says in the title, jump in any time, and now's as good a time as any.

If you have any questions about what's going on here feel free to ask as I don't mind repeating myself if it helps someone out. There may be lots of good info buried in these nearly 1800 pages, but I'll find it for you to keep you from hunting.

You have some nice plants Shed. 🍋
Thank you Keith, and I wouldn't mind a bit to have yours!
Beautiful girls Shed!
Thanks RR65, and :welcome: to my journal. Everything I posted to gwhunran above applies to you too, so feel free to stick around. :)
Looking solid!!! I can only hope to get some colas like your PGC!
Maybe yours will end up more like Tok's or P9s, since I don't get that kind of amazing stretch outside on any plants! Though they train for fewer branches than I do so that may play a part as well. :hmmmm:

Thanks RR65, and :welcome: to my journal. Everything I posted to gwhunran above applies to you too, so feel free to stick around. :)
Thanks for the warm welcome Shed. And thanks for all your help with my problem child the purple punch.

The big girls are astounding Shed! The CJ is getting a weighty lean on. Maybe you need to rotate her. 😁

The little auto, well I have to chuckle every time I see it! An auto being an auto, that's what that is!

I know. I've grown some small ones too. But my smallest, a Stardawg, dwarfs what you've got there! I'm kinda' jealous!
1724204365494.png

It's Tuesday and just got back from a doctor's appointment. They drew so much blood that my mouth was dry afterward! 🦇

Nothing much going on but I thought I'd post some pictures of the Summer grow, starting with the pair together on flip day 46:

Here is the Purple Ghost Candy:

And the CapJunky:

And finally, The Wizard auto on day 59 from sprout:

Not much going on with these other than the (hopefully) bulking phase, so it's a holding pattern with a bit of tying to keep the flowers from getting too wide to fit into the Oval of Brightness®.

I hope your weekend went well and your week is off to a resounding start! :ciao:

Quotes:

There's always next year. :nomo:

Nice pics. What are you doing for silica if you're only using MC v1 now?

It's okay, you smoke weed I hear.

Naps are good for us old foiks! If you can stay awake you can read about it here:

Har! That would be THCa without decarboxilation, so no high for the beetle. :)

Seems like every area of the country has its own version! 🪲

:battingeyelashes:

Greetings gwhunran, and :welcome: to my long-running perpetual journal! I'm glad you could stop by and very glad you didn't go back to 2017 (or even early 2024) as that would be crazy. Like it says in the title, jump in any time, and now's as good a time as any.

If you have any questions about what's going on here feel free to ask as I don't mind repeating myself if it helps someone out. There may be lots of good info buried in these nearly 1800 pages, but I'll find it for you to keep you from hunting.
WooHoo! ❤️

Such a Meritorious display of Budz!

Highya ITS,

Gorgeous display of buds you have there!! Very nice trichome production in the close-ups! Your skills haven't diminished over the years!! They love the SoCal sun! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom