InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Was i suppose to cry or laugh after watching that?
Edit: this reply was still sitting as a draft. I must have dozed off at lunch.

In todays note, keep an eye out for a deck pic this weekend. I know you've been waiting for that.

Heya Shedster!! Everything looking spot on buddy!! Those outside girls are looking lush!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

In todays note, keep an eye out for a deck pic this weekend. I know you've been waiting for that.
More likely you dozed off while watching that super-slow song vid!

Okay finally I have a minute to do a Monday update! With the Olympics finally done I thought I'd be able to catch up today on what I missed (and post this earlier), but some intense work stuff snagged me for most of the day. And just after posting this I have to go watch my kids play softball. :love: They're on the same coed slow pitch team and I last time they were on a team together would have been 16 years ago when they were 9 and 6.

Anyway, here goes...

Summer grow on flip day 38:

You can see they've gone through most of lower fans as if I had lollipopped them.

CapJunky solos:

PGC solos:

About halfway into flower so it's time to see if they start to lean!

Here is The Wizard auto on day 51:

I had to pull the two top flowers apart to give them some space so they must be growing!

Finally, you may recall I test germinated three Candida seeds from my spring STS reversal. They just sit on a table outside (no schlepping) and I meant to throw them out but never got around to it.

This weekend I noticed they were starting to flower, so I thought I'd toss the smaller one and upcan the other two:

I loaded the soil with GeoFlora Bloom bits before I transplanted them, and here they are this morning:

Whatever happens happens!

Thanks for waiting around for my eventual appearance, and I hope your weekend was warm and soothing. ☀️

[I'll do quotes later!]

Okay finally I have a minute to do a Monday update! With the Olympics finally done I thought I'd be able to catch up today on what I missed (and post this earlier), but some intense work stuff snagged me for most of the day. And just after posting this I have to go watch my kids play softball. :love: They're on the same coed slow pitch team and I last time they were on a team together would have been 16 years ago when they were 9 and 6.

Anyway, here goes...

You can see they've gone through most of lower fans as if I had lollipopped them.

CapJunky solos:

PGC solos:

I had to pull the two top flowers apart to give them some space so they must be growing!

Finally, you may recall I test germinated three Candida seeds from my spring STS reversal. They just sit on a table outside (no schlepping) and I meant to throw them out but never got around to it.

This weekend I noticed they were starting to flower, so I thought I'd toss the smaller one and upcan the other two:

I loaded the soil with GeoFlora Bloom bits before I transplanted them, and here they are this morning:

Thanks for waiting around for my eventual appearance, and I hope your weekend was warm and soothing. ☀️

[I'll do quotes later!]
Nice looking bud starting to happen

Anyway, here goes...

CapJunky solos:

PGC solos:

[I'll do quotes later!]
WooHoo! & WOW! ❤️

Such a Pulchritudinous display of Budz!

I envisage a Wondrous harvest in your future! ❤️

PGC is no slouch, of course, but that CJ is beastly! :Rasta:

As promised...quotes:

Im going to keep this PM remedy in my back pokt ! Thanks Shed
Excellent idea SniperX! Seems to be a good choice without the leaf damage from the citric acid or potassium bicarb.
now I am Just waiting for the PM > Now that's a new one lol , CJ has got some purple in there Nice !
LOL! I hope you never get any, and thanks sb!
All looks good and well.
Both positive, I'll take it!
Laugh at my post and cry at the video, because it made you realize how much you miss our virtual gaiety!
:welldone: Naps are highly encouraged here.
I'm guessing that meant this weekend next year, yes?
Heya Shedster!! Everything looking spot on buddy!! Those outside girls are looking lush!! Happy Saturday!!
Thanks Scottay, and a happy tuesday to you. :)
Happy Sunday Shed!
Happy Tuesday Carmen!
Happy Sunday Mr Shed!
And to you Mr Otter!
That's some nice-looking bud on those beautiful plants.
Thanks Keith! I'm hoping they double up in size before harvest. 🤞
Frosty too they chilling soaking up the rays like a hot babe on the beach
Welcome to sunny SoCal GV! ☀️
Nice looking bud starting to happen
From small things...greatness. :thumb:
looking Good ! Nice that there trimming them self .
IKR?
WooHoo! & WOW!
Such a Pulchritudinous display of Budz!
I envisage a Wondrous harvest in your future!
:bravo: MedSci. That thesaurus is working splendiferously!
PGC is no slouch, of course, but that CJ is beastly!
Funny because the PGC was the googly-eyed beast at flip, but they've swapped roles. Thanks GDB!

Anyway, here goes...

CapJunky solos:

PGC solos:

[I'll do quotes later!]

:drool:

As someone who once a week grinds several strains for use, which I store in plastic tablet tubes, I am in awe of your husbanding. What a nice thing to do for her :love: I think you lot who are happily married are very lucky people! Never take it for granted 💘

Great job on the CJ Shed! She's a frosty one.
Thank you Sparkey! I was hoping to repeat the CJ frost that you and beez and Justin have gotten. :thumb:
Way to grow Shed! Man the summer crew look fine and a surprise Candida! Sueet!
Thanks Otter! Skies have been sunny and I plucked a caterpillar off this morning, so it will be time for a BT spray this weekend. Should I back cross the Candidas when the pistils are ready? Not sure there's any value in it since they were stabilized pretty well by MMG before they were released for sale. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom