InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Love your posts on PM too, fortunately haven’t run into it since my short stay in NC years back and had it once before that for an indoor grow in MN so hopefully never see it again but keeping in back pocket just in case :) thanks for the info and testing effort!

Love your posts on PM too, fortunately haven’t run into it since my short stay in NC years back and had it once before that for an indoor grow in MN so hopefully never see it again but keeping in back pocket just in case thanks for the info and testing effort!
Thanks budnoob, and you never know who you might run across fighting PM in their gardens, even if it's on cucumbers!
WooHoo!

Your Beauties deserve Soo much more than a thumbs up! I Respect your Skills and Knowledge!
I think I will grab a Thesaurus and Spice things up a bit!
I look forward to your newfound vocabulary. :thumb:

When @Virgin Ground used to regularly update her journals I would try to find ways to describe her plants with two words that started with V and G. "Very good" was the easy one and it got harder from there. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm salivating over that purple ghost candy
Thanks Tim, it smells delicious too!

When @Virgin Ground used to regularly update her journals I would try to find ways to describe her plants with two words that started with V and G. "Very good" was the easy one and it got harder from there. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Vegan Goddess was first thing that came to mind when I saw this and I’m neither vegan nor a goddess by any stretch of the imagination, although I do like to get a little freaky every other sat and special occasions lol

I promised post-stretch heights for the Summer grow, so that's the Wednesday update. I measured them on flip day 25 and again today (flip 33), but the half inch increase in height really seems to just some bud stacking, so I'm not going to count it.

Here are the numbers from flip day 25 (for @BeezLuiz' spreadsheet)...

Purple Ghost Candy came in at 34" (from 21" pre-flip):

And CapJunky at 35" (from 27.5" pre-flip):

Both on tiptoes!

That's a 62% increase for the PGC and a 27% increase for the CJ.

I'm good on headroom!

In other news, I sprayed the CJ test-flower with canola oil again yesterday, so here is just after spraying:

and 24 hours later:

There is some minor pistil browning, but certainly not the kind of damage other sprays have done. Now I just wait for PM to strike!
:popcorn:

I hope the week is cruising along according to plan. :surf:

I plugged your numbers into my handy-dandy graph maker and got this:
Shed 02.jpg

It was even smart enough to choose the color purple for your PGC. :cool:

I promised post-stretch heights for the Summer grow, so that's the Wednesday update. I measured them on flip day 25 and again today (flip 33), but the half inch increase in height really seems to just some bud stacking, so I'm not going to count it.

Here are the numbers from flip day 25 (for @BeezLuiz' spreadsheet)...

Purple Ghost Candy came in at 34" (from 21" pre-flip):

And CapJunky at 35" (from 27.5" pre-flip):

Both on tiptoes!

That's a 62% increase for the PGC and a 27% increase for the CJ.

I'm good on headroom!

In other news, I sprayed the CJ test-flower with canola oil again yesterday, so here is just after spraying:

and 24 hours later:

There is some minor pistil browning, but certainly not the kind of damage other sprays have done. Now I just wait for PM to strike!
:popcorn:

I hope the week is cruising along according to plan. :surf:
great job n info! well done!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom