InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It smelled even better! A friend of mine from my days in the Village sent me a print of the facade as a house warming present (in 1997) and it's hung in my kitchen ever since. :)
Did I say thanks?

Not sure what part of that post you're referring to but :high-five:
Blasphemy! I still love you however.
:circle-of-love:
Yours always look incredible especially the canopy. I’ve only used leaf tucking so far with more bending coming up. I’ve got Universal Love auto beans from Mephisto next.
Thanks Theo, and a little bending will really increase the yields!
Congratulations on all that promising pollination possibility Shed! Nice work!
Your Cap Junky and Purple Ghost Candy are clicking along like no one's business too! Gorgeous plants!
Thank you Otter, and I think they're basically done with stretch so let the bulking begin! I'll be plucking some lowers this weekend I believe.
Keep an eye out for the attack of the caterpillars they are out in force not a very big critter is he?
The small ones create a lot of rot too! 🚫 🐛
Mine were about ten times the size of that! LOL I had to take down 2 buds from PGC1 that were half-eaten.
Oof, sorry to hear that Schnookie. :(
I got a cure for those little critters
Me too, and it doesn't rely on the chance meeting of predatory insects. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The big girls look outstanding Shed. (But damn, those pots look heavy. Mrs. Shed must be in great shape!
LOL thanks GDB! I've been doing all the schlepping since they went into 7 gallon pots. I get home just in time to move them into the shed at night.
I see the Wizard has been reduced to an acronym (and not even an all caps one).
:hmmmm: I abbreviate all my plant names after I use the full name once in the post (keeps people from asking what PGC means), and I've always used the lower case "a" to indicate "auto" since it's not really part of the name:
I can weigh the QGa hash
final weight on the RTa
and an AK-47a
DDA is the exception since it was abbreviated that way before I got here! From 2015:
encourage others to document their own DDA grows

Did I say thanks?
For me hanging the Zito's print? I don't believe you did, but I'm not sure why you would have!

Not sure what part of that post you're referring to but :high-five:

:circle-of-love:

Thanks Theo, and a little bending will really increase the yields!

Thank you Otter, and I think they're basically done with stretch so let the bulking begin! I'll be plucking some lowers this weekend I believe.

The small ones create a lot of rot too! 🚫 🐛

Oof, sorry to hear that Schnookie. :(

Me too, and it doesn't rely on the chance meeting of predatory insects. :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL thanks GDB! I've been doing all the schlepping since they went into 7 gallon pots. I get home just in time to move them into the shed at night.

:hmmmm: I abbreviate all my plant names after I use the full name once in the post (keeps people from asking what PGC means), and I've always used the lower case "a" to indicate "auto" since it's not really part of the name:

DDA is the exception since it was abbreviated that way before I got here! From 2015:

For me hanging the Zito's print? I don't believe you did, but I'm not sure why you would have!
seeds bro! I'll be happy with 10 seeds off each flower so that some interested folks can give them a try

Im worried about the bud rot they bring as well!
That's the only real problem with them, unless there are so many they are eating all of your leaves!
oh, there was serious budrot..that's how I found them!
I found one because there was a little webbed nest inside some stuck-together leaves. Another telltale sign.
seeds bro! I'll be happy with 10 seeds off each flower so that some interested folks can give them a try
LOL oh gotcha!

That's the only real problem with them, unless there are so many they are eating all of your leaves!

I found one because there was a little webbed nest inside some stuck-together leaves. Another telltale sign.

LOL oh gotcha!
I get these little transparent spiders that do the same Thing with their web , they stitch the leaf petals together on them and hideout in there I think they come outta the trees from the wind i found a web floating in the Air from one of our Maple trees right to my plant and VERY soon after I found the webbing with the leaf pedal stitched together Those Little BASTARDS!

I can weigh the QGa hash
final weight on the RTa
and an AK-47a
encourage others to document their own DDA grows
Geez. I would have taken your word for it! :)

I thought you might be a trust-but-verify kinda guy!
Ha! To me, that phrase always seemed oxymoronic!

I'm more a "take one at his word until given a reason not to" type of guy. :)

Ha! To me, that phrase always seemed oxymoronic!
Probably because it's a Russian proverb and no one can believe a word they say! Even Lenin knew it:
"Put no faith in words; subject everything to the closest scrutiny—such is the motto of the Marxist workers"
I'm more a "take one at his word until given reason not to" type of guy.
I'll try to keep that in mind for next time.
:thumb:

"Put no faith in words; subject everything to the closest scrutiny—such is the motto of the Marxist workers"
As much as i despise the Russians being from a Ukrainian heritage my Great grandparents immigrated from Ukraine back at the end of the 1800's there's alot of truth to that statement!
Seems as if a handshake and words anymore dont amount to a thing, my motto is "Do what you say,Say what you do!" Anyone can run a mouth but put your $ where your mouth is🤑!

Well in a couple days they won't be any match for these! They are hatching 👍

IMG20240801062047.jpg
I didn't know you'd get to birth them SOG. They've got to be hungry!

I'm gonna have to make sure I check every day now...there's a couple of caterpillar tents in the trees that I tried spraying a few months ago too.

Found another one Shed! Tiny camouflaged little critters!
Kill those suckers wherever you can find them!
Well in a couple days they won't be any match for these! They are hatching
Can't wait to see the carnage on your thread. 👀
24/7 insect control GOTTA LUV IT!
Assassin bugs never sleep? Dayum!
I'm gonna have to make sure I check every day now...there's a couple of caterpillar tents in the trees that I tried spraying a few months ago too.
Definitely stay on top of that so you have something to bring to harvest this fall.
In many ways, that's why its a favorite
So many folks are fans of the DDA...you included! And it's always a pleasure to have you stop by dynamo. :)

Back
Top Bottom