InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Wednesday topping time update for The Wizard auto, on day 32!

Thought this looked enough like flower to me:

So off with its head!

Stay tuned. 📺
Cruel to be kind sorta relationship! Who's sid now? 😂 :goodjob:

Man Shed your plants are really looking beautiful!

Can’t wait to see those monster colas on them outdoor ladies!

Well, this auto grower has jumped into Clone World because I got an offer, and who am I to turn down free plants!

Details:
- AK-47 fem (x2): 20:1 THC/CBD, 60% Indica/40% Sativa
- Gold Leaf fem: 21:"high" THC/CBD (really, what the heck does that mean?), 35% Indica/65% Sativa
- Clones taken from recently flipped healthy parents, AK has pistils, Gold Leaf does not
- These will be kept in veg until next fall, so for now they will be outside during the day and moved under lights at night ~20/4 once they root. Once we're past the vernal equinox they will be grown outside exclusively
- The clones are in Miracle Grow potting mix (no nutes) for now. They will be up-potted into Dr Earth Pot of Gold
- Soil mix will be 70% soil/30% rinsed perlite
- Pots will be scaled up as needed to approx 7 gallon smart pot
- Sunlit during the day, under 64 watt T8 plus CFLs at night
- Air cooled, like literally air cooled.
- Temps determined by mother nature with the help of heat from the lights at night. Shed is unheated.
- Pests are many and various and will be handled organically with neem, spinosad, BT, and diatomaceous earth
- Watered as needed
- Nutes:
Cal/Mag +
Fox Farm Big Bloom
Fox Farm Grow Big 6-4-4
Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
Fox Farm Open Sesame 5-45-19
Great White mycorrhizae

I use pH Down because my tap water runs pretty alkaline (around 7.6 pH) and when left standing it rises to 8.4. I'm shooting for the 6.0-6.4 pH range.

For the record, my tap water is ~100PPM and is purified with chloramine, which doesn't evaporate. Even so, I let my water stand out for at least 24 hour before I use it. No idea why.

Next post...PICS (and the first night of cloning story...)!
flushing is king

that was a seed plant ? nice top job on such a small plant .......... I was dumbfounded this morning when I heard my old boss man 38 yo had shot and killed someone in a bathroom at food Loin Yet to be proving but he is in jail no bond ,, it was in the morning so he wasn't at work mug shot looks rough ,anyway i hate it for him no matter what the reason , has a family owns a business ,, And that's my in the news Oh and my seeds never sprouted either I give up for this year !!

Sorry gang, been wrapped up in other stuff including the Olympics, pollinating, fixing the gate, and baking bread. I'll offer up details tomorrow, but in the meantime:
Cruel to be kind sorta relationship! Who's sid now?
Sid from Toy Story? He'd probably be good at grafting!
Man Shed your plants are really looking beautiful!

Can’t wait to see those monster colas on them outdoor ladies!
Thanks Ke0ncp! Not sure if I'll get monster colas but they're looking good so far. :)
flushing is king
Not sure what you're replying to since that was my first post in this journal in 2018 but thanks for joining the party Kbuenos!
that was a seed plant ? nice top job on such a small plant .......... I was dumbfounded this morning when I heard my old boss man 38 yo had shot and killed someone in a bathroom at food Loin Yet to be proving but he is in jail no bond ,, it was in the morning so he wasn't at work mug shot looks rough ,anyway i hate it for him no matter what the reason , has a family owns a business ,, And that's my in the news Oh and my seeds never sprouted either I give up for this year !!
Whoa there's a lot going on in that post! I don't even know what to say. :(

I don't think so. Hmmmm I'll guess french bread, oui? baguette ?
Ding ding ding! Not baguettes but definitely French bread. Been making a loaf every weekend for while now and I have @MrSauga to thank for his post of this recipe. If you're interested in fast, easy, and delicious French bread (with no kneading), check it out. It's so good that half of it's gone within a hour of it coming out of the oven!

20240114_175442 French bread.jpg

Ding ding ding! Not baguettes but definitely French bread. Been making a loaf every weekend for while now and I have @MrSauga to thank for his post of this recipe. If you're interested in fast, easy, and delicious French bread (with no kneading), check it out. It's so good that half of it's gone within a hour of it coming out of the oven!

20240114_175442 French bread.jpg
nothing like fresh baked bread right out of the oven Mmmm

Back
Top Bottom