InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I hope you all had a chance to take a look at @Carcass' outside beauties this afternoon, so I'll follow that with what's happening with my Summer grow!

I'm calling Saturday the first day of pistils on the Purple Ghost Candy, which was flip day 9:

I don't track that but I know some people do so I thought I'd include it. And Sunday was the first pistils on the CapJunky (flip day 10):

As long as I was taking pics on Sunday I thought I'd get some of the whole plants, so here is the PGC:

One of the branches:

And the CapJunky:

And both together:

You can see a little yellow on the bottom of the CJ, and those are pretty much the only leaves the plant is losing so far this entire grow. I believe they were eaten in the early thripscapade so I don't think that even counts!

Finally, I thought I'd get a pic of the new growth yesterday on The Wizard auto on day 22:

It's funky but chic!
That's it from me today, and I hope all is well with you and the folks you care about. :green_heart:

Quotes:

Thank you sb, and try not to think about what you hate...let Calgon take you away! :)

Thanks Captain, and I hope you spend more time on the site soon!
I see some angry feed me Seymour Frankenplants coming
20240714_183359 PGC, CJ flip day 9~2.jpg

Monday's news is back here!

Just imagine the strength this little one has in its nervous system to continue so far!
IKR? Good genetics even in a mutant version.
Hahahahaha yes I did and that sums it up perfectly!!!
:)
I think since I don’t have anything going on that I’ll prolly just be dropping by every now n then. But wishing everyone all the best. CL🍀.
We'll take whatever Captain we can get. :thumb:
Those big girls look great, Shed- You could play pool on those canopies!
The PGC would be billiards and the CJ would be more like bumper pool!
That little one really surprised me- I didn't think she had a move to make, but she figured one out...she's a determined little thing.
I figured as long as it was green there was hope, and when I saw a new root on the opposite side of the cup I figured it was about to make a move topside...and it did!
The leaf structure on the PGC & CJ, and how they lay is very pleasing to the Eye! Quite Beautiful!
It's been years since I left a plant un-lollipoped so I'm really unfamiliar with all the leafiness. I have to keep moving them aside to see what the heck is going on under there!
The Wizard Auto is Very Unique! I kinda wish I had it to play with. But, I am sure you will do something Amazing with her!
I doubt amazing is in my future. I just hope it grows a few more weeks before flowering...autos dontcha know!
They can be as angry as they want as long as they fit through the shed door. ;)

Thursday greetings everyone! I was going to do an update of just the sponsored prizes from my PhOTM in May, but last night I saw a new root on The Wizard auto, and this morning I saw this (day 19):

Nice to see new growth happening as it sets about getting a second set of fans!

On to the sponsors: here is some of the cool stuff I won for my first Photo of the Month. Still missing is the @Yocan Official Ziva Pro Vaporizer (and the SNS 217C from MOTY :eek:).

First up is some Pellezino Cookies fem beans from @Original Sensible Seeds:

It's a Zkittlez-based cross with DSD and some others in the mix, and it's listed as a 50/50 hybrid at 33% THC! Noice.

Next up is a cool spaceman mini bong from the good folks at @Hemper:

It's like smoking out of the helmet of a guy from Daft Punk. :)

I was supposed to get White Widow beans from @Growers Choice Seeds, but they sent Critical Purple Autos instead:

And if you need a 15% discount on their seeds you can use this code:

The folks at @Artrix sent along three Cubox disposable vape carts:

I guess you're supposed to fill these using syringes of resin/oil but they didn't come with instructions. I'm sure I'll find a home for them!

Let's not forget the good folks here at 420mag who sent along a collection of dube-tubes, weed containers, a 420 lighter, stickers, magnets, and the ever-delicious @Foods Alive Toasted Hemp Seeds:

Finally, even though the man of seeds is no longer a sponsor, I also got a pack of Jack Herer fems.

That's it from me today! I hope your week has been going smoothly and that your plants are growing happily. :peace:

Quotes:

I was only posting here for the comparative so I guess I'll just post both plants together now...easier for me and easier for y'all!

Also, the man of seeds has left and come back before, so maybe they'll be back.

You're always welcome to hang out in my backyard with whatever beasts are around. :high-five:

Congrats on the excellent purchase GV, and the plants look great! Now I have to find out where they're living...

Growing again, thanks sb!

I've found most of our seed sponsors pretty good to deal with, and we have loads!
Nice prizes Shed, you keep finding autos coming your way it must be a sign

Sorry about the little Wizard, Shed. I don’t produce many runts but you and my Dad seem to find them 😆

I have a Dr Wookiees I’m growing that started with 3 others and it got about as tall as yours and just stopped. The others kept going and are fine.
I usually make those windowsill autos 😉

Nice prizes Shed, you keep finding autos coming your way it must be a sign
LOL! I don't really believe in signs, but I took it as a sign to send some to one member who likes to breed autos. I will probably send the rest to some folks in need. Spread the love!
Its a free seed sign / shed is a no auto lucky man LOL although he does shin in other grows Looking sharp across the top .
Thanks sb! I surely am not a lucky auto grower. :rolleyes:
Sorry about the little Wizard, Shed. I don’t produce many runts but you and my Dad seem to find them
I won't know if this is a runt until it goes into flower. ;)
I have a Dr Wookiees I’m growing that started with 3 others and it got about as tall as yours and just stopped. The others kept going and are fine. I usually make those windowsill autos
I haven't grown a spog® in years, so this might be the chance!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm a little behind on things as I didn't spend any time at the computer this weekend, but I did get some pics this morning for an update and I'll get to catching up after I post them here.

It's flip day 17 for the Summer grow and the Purple Ghost Candy is catching up to the CapJunky, as you can see here:

In the shed they look like this:

And here are some individual pics, starting with the 90-day-old Purple Ghost Candy:

Looks like I've got a caldera shape going on as the lower nodes have outgrown everything filling in the middle. That's fine with me!

On the other hand, the CapJunky (87 days old) has a more classic bush shape to it:

Because it's so leafy you really can't get a pic of the bud structure happening in there:

I guess we'll have to wait until they put on some bulk before you can see them deep inside the underbrush.

This weekend I'll do some pollinating of the lower flowers on both with Candida pollen, and maybe even give some a taste of 2022's Sour G pollen just to see if it's still good.

Finally, here is The Wizard auto on day 30:

You can see it's got some pistils showing but I'm thinking that those are just letting me know it's female rather than flowering. Should I top it now?

Thanks all for stopping by the garden! 👨‍🌾

Happy Monday everyone! I'm a little behind on things as I didn't spend any time at the computer this weekend, but I did get some pics this morning for an update and I'll get to catching up after I post them here.

It's flip day 17 for the Summer grow and the Purple Ghost Candy is catching up to the CapJunky, as you can see here:

And here are some individual pics, starting with the 90-day-old Purple Ghost Candy:

Looks like I've got a caldera shape going on as the lower nodes have outgrown everything filling in the middle. That's fine with me!

On the other hand, the CapJunky (87 days old) has a more classic bush shape to it:

Because it's so leafy you really can't get a pic of the bud structure happening in there:

I guess we'll have to wait until they put on some bulk before you can see them deep inside the underbrush.

This weekend I'll do some pollinating of the lower flowers on both with Candida pollen, and maybe even give some a taste of 2022's Sour G pollen just to see if it's still good.

You can see it's got some pistils showing but I'm thinking that those are just letting me know it's female rather than flowering. Should I top it now?

Looking leafy there, Shed. Happy pollenating!

beautiful

WooHoo!

As usual, you're Knocking IT out of the park! ❤️ How do you move them back and forth from the shed?

As I finish this bowl, and reread what I typed, I began to wonder... hmm, shed... InTheShed... shed? I think you may have always been a Schlepper?

Looking leafy there, Shed. Happy pollenating!
Thank you Carmen! Leafy for sure and way more leaves than my usual.
beautiful
Thanks Mark!
As usual, you're Knocking IT out of the park! How do you move them back and forth from the shed?
Thank you MedSci! I slide them out from under the light, pick them up, and back out the shed door. Then I make a tight 180 and bring them out to the garden
As I finish this bowl, and reread what I typed, I began to wonder... hmm, shed... InTheShed... shed? I think you may have always been a Schlepper?
I've been doing it pretty much since I started growing in 2017. Nine days after I joined here I posted this thread:

and I've never looked back! I've also never stopped complaining about June Gloom obviously. :)

Thank you Carmen! Leafy for sure and way more leaves than my usual.

Thanks Mark!

Thank you MedSci! I slide them out from under the light, pick them up, and back out the shed door. Then I make a tight 180 and bring them out to the garden

I've been doing it pretty much since I started growing in 2017. Nine days after I joined here I posted this thread:

and I've never looked back! I've also never stopped complaining about June Gloom obviously. :)
Always brother you always grow some good looking dope!!!

All your girls, both big and small, look lovely in the sunshine! :Rasta:

20240714_183359 PGC, CJ flip day 9~2.jpg
Sorry my fellow GA friend but they look perfect to me, not feed me more.. maybe a watering and feed again... just rapping Shedster, definitely not hungry though..she has plenty by the looks of it..
Well done bro

Always brother you always grow some good looking dope!!!
Doing my best I hope!
All your girls, both big and small, look lovely in the sunshine!
Thank you GDB!
Well at least the Auto be done in a month LOL Probably wouldn't hurt it to top heck what's it going to do ? The PGC has picked up some speed , all beauty's and Sativa sided looks like .
Thanks sb! If it grows another node I'll probably top TWa this weekend. And I need to go check on some of the other PGC grows to see how long stretch is likely to be. :hmmmm: I wonder if this one will be one of the face melting sativas I've tried to grow but never found.
Sorry my fellow GA friend but they look perfect to me, not feed me more.. maybe a watering and feed again... just rapping Shedster, definitely not hungry though..she has plenty by the looks of it..
Well done bro
Thanks, and rap on Grand Master Sparkey! Water and feed is all I've been doing if you don't count schlepping. :)

Wednesday topping time update for The Wizard auto, on day 32!

Thought this looked enough like flower to me:

So off with its head!

Stay tuned. 📺
Alright, Cool Hand Shed! That was a delicate snip. ✂️

Wednesday topping time update for The Wizard auto, on day 32!

Thought this looked enough like flower to me:

So off with its head!

Stay tuned. 📺
Excellent job brother! And what a weird looking plant but I'd Rock her out!

Back
Top Bottom