InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I just got a promotion email from Airvape which included this code for $100 off the Legacy Pro that my wife is really enjoying:

Screenshot_20240627_115717_BlueMail.jpg

That's a really good deal!

Yeah after 24 hrs. i have a crack/small tail on the Blueberry gong to let it get a little longer in a wet paper towel ,so hopefully a better start in the dirt . Still no Auto
Sounds like the BB is off to a good start! And my auto is barely further along than yours as it hasn't changed one iota since Tuesday.

Even though I got 7 votes it wasn’t even close. I don’t know how anyone could be strategic when you don’t know who is gonna be entering what? It’s always the same. One month it’s the prettiest then it’s the biggest or the biggest prettiest. I think after someone has gotten the majority of votes it would be nice to see some votes spread around to show others some recognition. Others may see it differently but that’s my buck two fifty. CL🍀
Hey for a glorious hour or so I had the most votes on NOTM. That’s likely the best I’ll ever do and I don’t really mind. Sure it would be nice to win.. like you said voting is so unpredictable. Some months it’s not even the best plant that wins it’s the best photographic skills or the most followers or whatever other reason out there in the universe.
Cheers to anyone who thinks their weed is good enough to enter a contest at all.
One of the good things about being a decent grower around here is if you don’t win lights and seeds and nutes…you can always try to get sponsored.

I was wondering about you and the wife, and this Covid Crap?
I would ❤️ to hear you are both doing Well now, which got me wondering if you are the suffer in silence type of guy? Or you haven't updated us because it's pretty much a Non-factor now?
Thanks for checking up on me MedSci! My wife and I both came through pretty unscathed, though my wife was napping like 3x/day for a few days after she tested negative. I never got more than a sore throat that would come on about 8pm each night and 5 days after testing positive I had no symptoms at all and tested negative. Paxlovid? Maybe, maybe a mild case. But if I come down with it again I'm still reaching for the meds.
One of the good things about being a decent grower around here is if you don’t win lights and seeds and nutes…you can always try to get sponsored.
Definitely worth the ask if someone has a good reputation and a fair number of folks who sub to their journals. As my mother would preach: "worst they can do is say no!"

Thanks for checking up on me MedSci! My wife and I both came through pretty unscathed, though my wife was napping like 3x/day for a few days after she tested negative. I never got more than a sore throat that would come on about 8pm each night and 5 days after testing positive I had no symptoms at all and tested negative. Paxlovid? Maybe, maybe a mild case. But if I come down with it again I'm still reaching for the meds.

Definitely worth the ask if someone has a good reputation and a fair number of folks who sub to their journals. As my mother would preach: "worst they can do is say no!"
WooHoo!

I think is was the Well thoughts from Everyone here that kept it away! ❤️

But then again, my Meds are pretty good!

and any consumption on my part would already be an increase.
So there's a chance you may sample your own wares soon?
It is a good deal!
Thanks, Shed- I just bought one 👍 -smoking is getting a little rough on the ol' lungs..this ought to help a little..if Mrs.Shed likes it, that's good enough for me...:thanks:

So there's a chance you may sample your own wares soon?
I'd say it's doubtful that I'll go back to getting high because I'm a completely different person now than I was 40 years ago, much more reticent to give new/old things a go. That said, if I had a medical need - from insomnia to worse - I would certainly be willing to see how it can help.
It is a good deal! Thanks, Shed- I just bought one -smoking is getting a little rough on the ol' lungs..this ought to help a little..if Mrs.Shed likes it, that's good enough for me
:welldone:
For the first time she can actually taste the flavor of the flowers rather than just smoke! Not that she can describe them, but still! Play around with the temperatures as well, since she started at 390º and has been working a bit hotter these days for more consistent burns. Looking forward to your review. :)

I'd say it's doubtful that I'll go back to getting high because I'm a completely different person now than I was 40 years ago, much more reticent to give new/old things a go. That said, if I had a medical need - from insomnia to worse - I would certainly be willing to see how it can help.

:welldone:
For the first time she can actually taste the flavor of the flowers rather than just smoke! Not that she can describe them, but still! Play around with the temperatures as well, since she started at 390º and has been working a bit hotter these days for more consistent burns. Looking forward to your review. :)
It took me a while before I found the temp that I liked. Oddly enough I ended up at 420° hahahaha.

I agree on the flavor thing too and have found that I like tk vape more than smoke. I enjoy edibles the most, other than the wait for the effects. But feel it’s the healthiest way to consume.

Glad the Mrs. Is on the new journey :)

That said, if I had a medical need - from insomnia to worse - I would certainly be willing to see how it can help.
And you know it'll be there if you need it.....👍
I didn't smoke very much until about a year ago..but, as my tolerance built up, the weed started doing what I've always thought weed was supposed to do- all mellow, with no nervous stuff, so I smoke a bit more now...
Takes a little more to get me high now, but I've got that covered for awhile...🤏

I'll let you know how the @Airvape works- it sounds like just what I'm looking for...

I just got a promotion email from Airvape which included this code for $100 off the Legacy Pro that my wife is really enjoying:

Screenshot_20240627_115717_BlueMail.jpg

Sounds like the BB is off to a good start! And my auto is barely further along than yours as it hasn't changed one iota since Tuesday.
Just watched some YouTube reviews on this and I'll be getting my order in! 🙏👍

Back
Top Bottom