InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

I'm glad you've had sun this year. We have also. So much better than last year. All plants around here are doing very well. That's the kind of Spring we've had!
Nice presentation on training branches. Logical as always, and very nice pictures. I remember how you like them not to be wide, to go through the door. I'm working on downsizing my plants, so they'll have a better chance to make it through hurricane season. It's working, some, lol. Anyways, Happy Smokin'

Today's double news posts are back here!

I'm glad you've had sun this year. We have also. So much better than last year. All plants around here are doing very well. That's the kind of Spring we've had!
Much better! I remember even July 4th was a gray day last year. :( I'm glad to hear you've gotten the good stuff weather-wise and the plants are thriving.
Nice presentation on training branches. Logical as always, and very nice pictures. I remember how you like them not to be wide, to go through the door. I'm working on downsizing my plants, so they'll have a better chance to make it through hurricane season. It's working, some, lol. Anyways, Happy Smokin'
Thank you, and I'm also trying to get on the downsizing train, but not because of hurricanes! I really don't need 10+ ounces from each plant as the flowers sit in jars for way too long. I'm going to be flipping these and future plants earlier and smaller. Big plants and large harvests look good in pics and posts, but they're really not necessary for our use at home.

Today's double news posts are back here!

Much better! I remember even July 4th was a gray day last year. :( I'm glad to hear you've gotten the good stuff weather-wise and the plants are thriving.

Thank you, and I'm also trying to get on the downsizing train, but not because of hurricanes! I really don't need 10+ ounces from each plant as the flowers sit in jars for way too long. I'm going to be flipping these and future plants earlier and smaller. Big plants and large harvests look good in pics and posts, but they're really not necessary for our use at home.
WooHoo!

I took 3 of the last 4 years off (not in order) because at some point, you run out of storage places! I thought I was gonna need to start rationing till summer harvest, but I just found 5 gallons in a forgotten storage place! WooHoo!

These plants just keep on Giving! ❤️

Of course, having seen others grow them I might have picked the wrong varieties for my first go at size reduction!
Oops! I think you might have too! :Rasta:

WooHoo!
I took 3 of the last 4 years off (not in order) because at some point, you run out of storage places! I thought I was gonna need to start rationing till summer harvest, but I just found 5 gallons in a forgotten storage place! WooHoo!
These plants just keep on Giving!
Wow, a double WooHoo post, and definitely worth it for a newly discovered 5 gallon bucket of weed. :cheer:
Oops! I think you might have too!
I'm hoping that my PGC won't do what folks like @Tokin Roll's are currently doing, because my outside versions of plants never seem to stretch the way inside versions do. @BeezLuiz mentioned something similar:
To be honest, I've tracked the growth rates of many of my outdoor plants, and I've never witnessed the "stretch" phenomenon. Their growth rate doesn't seem to increase when they begin flowering. They seem to keep growing at a constant rate from veg through the first few weeks of flower.

I've often flipped 3' tall plants and have never ended up with something close to 6' at harvest. Fingers crossed!

Shed your big harvest make great pictures. 🍋
And win contests even though I've been robbed this month 🤣🤣

Around here people leave baskets outside of excess fruit they've grown to help yourself so I wonder if that goes for all fruit 🤔

Anyhoo looking great 👌💪

And win contests even though I've been robbed this month
Around here people leave baskets outside of excess fruit they've grown to help yourself so I wonder if that goes for all fruit
Anyhoo looking great
LOL thanks GV! I will probably not be leaving baskets of weed on the porch with a "Help Yourself" sign, and at least I didn't steal your POTM win. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Maybe a smaller plant can win as well...we'll see!
I do remember you mentioning retirement a couple months ago, maybe then you can increase your consumption to meet supply!
Great idea! Retirement could be toward the end of this year depending on how the business is going, and any consumption on my part would already be an increase. ;) I'm a CBD-only user at the moment, having given up THC back in 1981.

Dark purple, and has been since it was young. You can see the stems here.

Thanks GDB, and the June Gloom moved on a little early so it's been pretty much clear skies all day for over a week now!
Wow, that purple is stunning.

Nice job on the training / i was wondering till now about bringing the limbs over to the other side of the plant to fill gaps of coarse for you to keep it tight witch sounds good anyway . Good to hear your sun is back ours is smoking today 93F fells like 98F ! The seed with the tail got eaten or lost but is gone !?!? Got a blueberry Fem from seedsman and going to put it right in the same dirt to see what happens .. The Sour G is in a 3gal. pot today chilling in the shade had to bury 2" of it where the curl still was I think were good . Enjoyed the up date plants look healthy !

Wow, that purple is stunning.
Thanks Carmen, and I wish I could take credit!
Nice job on the training / i was wondering till now about bringing the limbs over to the other side of the plant to fill gaps of coarse for you to keep it tight witch sounds good anyway .
Thanks sb! Now that the spacing is right and the lowers are tied in and up, I figure I'm pretty much just waiting for them all to level out across the top.
Good to hear your sun is back ours is smoking today 93F fells like 98F !
Damn that's hot, and one of the reasons I left NYC was the sweltering summers. Where I am it usually cools off by evening so I don't sleep in a pool of sweat like I did in NY!
The seed with the tail got eaten or lost but is gone !?!? Got a blueberry Fem from seedsman and going to put it right in the same dirt to see what happens .. The Sour G is in a 3gal. pot today chilling in the shade had to bury 2" of it where the curl still was I think were good . Enjoyed the up date plants look healthy !
Folks do like to grow the Blueberry and that was the first plant I ever grew (auto version)! I hope everything you've got loves that weather, and it's a great idea to move them in the shade when they're young and it's that hot. 😓

And win contests even though I've been robbed this month 🤣🤣

Around here people leave baskets outside of excess fruit they've grown to help yourself so I wonder if that goes for all fruit 🤔

Anyhoo looking great 👌💪
You this month and me last month. Why do people always enter something amazing when I enter contests? lol 😂 CL🍀

You this month and me last month. Why do people always enter something amazing when I enter contests? lol 😂 CL🍀
You've got to be strategic about when you enter CL. That's how I got a single vote recently! :rofl:

You've got to be strategic about when you enter CL. That's how I got a single vote recently! :rofl:
Even though I got 7 votes it wasn’t even close. I don’t know how anyone could be strategic when you don’t know who is gonna be entering what? It’s always the same. One month it’s the prettiest then it’s the biggest or the biggest prettiest. I think after someone has gotten the majority of votes it would be nice to see some votes spread around to show others some recognition. Others may see it differently but that’s my buck two fifty. CL🍀

Even though I got 7 votes it wasn’t even close. I don’t know how anyone could be strategic when you don’t know who is gonna be entering what? It’s always the same. One month it’s the prettiest then it’s the biggest or the biggest prettiest. I think after someone has gotten the majority of votes it would be nice to see some votes spread around to show others some recognition. Others may see it differently but that’s my buck two fifty. CL🍀
I'm talking about being strategic as a way of trying to get a single vote. There is no strategy for winning. Hell, this is 420 Magazine! :Rasta:

LOL thanks GV! I will probably not be leaving baskets of weed on the porch with a "Help Yourself" sign, and at least I didn't steal your POTM win. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Maybe a smaller plant can win as well...we'll see!

Great idea! Retirement could be toward the end of this year depending on how the business is going, and any consumption on my part would already be an increase. ;) I'm a CBD-only user at the moment, having given up THC back in 1981.

Ill vote for you Captain ✌️👍

Back
Top Bottom