InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Yay! New auto life in the Shoebox of Light® ! I'm super excited for this grow, Shed. Doing a happy dance :goof:

You've got this Cap. I finally forced myself to quit two years ago when one of my best friends died of lung cancer. Get that Wellbutrin or whatever they prescribe, and bite the bullet. The first three days are hell. The fourth it starts easing. You can do it!
Was prescribed Wellbutrin for another thing and it helped me stop as a side effect. Made cigarettes not desirable or tasty anymore.
That’s the only way for me or else I’d keep going back (easier now that I also don’t drink) Tobacco, especially the heavily treated American stuff I loved, is just awful for you. You got this!

Was prescribed Wellbutrin for another thing and it helped me stop as a side effect. Made cigarettes not desirable or tasty anymore.
That’s the only way for me or else I’d keep going back (easier now that I also don’t drink) Tobacco, especially the heavily treated American stuff I loved, is just awful for you. You got this!
Ironically enough my old boss told me about chantix. Said that he would forget about lighting up and when he ran out of cigarettes he wasn’t jonesing for more. CL🍀

DDA and Durban Poison.
DDA was so delish I can taste it after years not having any! To me it was magically sweet and probably originated where unicorns live! The durban is just heady only, it's an acquired feeling I understand. My people don't all go for that either. We do here though! Everybody different.

DDA was so delish I can taste it after years not having any! To me it was magically sweet and probably originated where unicorns live! The durban is just heady only, it's an acquired feeling I understand. My people don't all go for that either. We do here though! Everybody different.
I agree and enjoyed the taste of DDA. But the first thing I thought when I smoked it was “this needs some more THC bred into it” and I even tried. Made a Wookiees/DDA cross that tastes great and is way stronger but everything I bred with the DDA is genetically tiny. Like nothing I bred with it will get over 12 inches tall so far. Work in progress 😆

I agree and enjoyed the taste of DDA. But the first thing I thought when I smoked it was “this needs some more THC bred into it” and I even tried. Made a Wookiees/DDA cross that tastes great and is way stronger but everything I bred with the DDA is genetically tiny. Like nothing I bred with it will get over 12 inches tall so far. Work in progress 😆
That's interesting. I bought four of them from Sweet Seeds, Autos, and some how lost them in the house. There were a lot of Sweet Seeds Packets floating around that week!

But I bought it for looks and there's a great picture of one in Nug of the Month, fierce black, but even their website show piece pic doesn't look great, bit straggly, certainly not a yielder, right?

I know Shed said he's not a fan. You could take some of the pretty from it and combine with something else to add yield and flavour it would be very cool.

Melville grew one and seemed like everything, (not just the rabbits!) were after it outdoors!

My 2c's

Nick

I'll toss in my 2 cents about DDA.

I found it to be fairly tasteless but I enjoyed the high!

And by all means, they can be "pretty" plants.

I did a smoke report on the one I grew HERE.

That's interesting. I bought four of them from Sweet Seeds, Autos, and some how lost them in the house. There were a lot of Sweet Seeds Packets floating around that week!

But I bought it for looks and there's a great picture of one in Nug of the Month, fierce black, but even their website show piece pic doesn't look great, bit straggly, certainly not a yielder, right?

I know Shed said he's not a fan. You could take some of the pretty from it and combine with something else to add yield and flavour it would be very cool.

Melville grew one and seemed like everything, (not just the rabbits!) were after it outdoors!

My 2c's

Nick
They do look good, smell interesting, just not huge yield and it’s a bit low on the THC scale for me.
I have one in plant of the month cause it was a beautiful specimen, it just didn’t get me very high. That being said- I’m a huge stoner with a massive tolerance and almost nothing does get me lifted anymore…so I am not saying anything negative about DDA. I’m just hard to please 😂

No movement yet on the seeds though I think there may be a slight bump on top of the peat above Ruby Tuesday.
:reading420magazine:

Thanks for that information on smoking Shedster. I’m going to call my doctor tomorrow morning about a prescription for that medicine for nicotine cessation. CL🍀.
That's a great first step Captain! I hope it works for you and we never have you posting from a hospital bed like WH.
Move to Florida and grow Auto’s, Shed? We could all get houses on the same street!
LOL!
1. No
2. Autos
3. Los Angeles to Florida is a serious downgrade
4. Jon's moving to Pennsylvania, and I get the feeling neither of us want to live there
:cheesygrinsmiley:
I did an auto SIP and got about 3.5 oz so just know that can be done as well.
And I appreciate you running these in a familiar way (as opposed to the maiden voyage of a new method) they are gonna be great.
I would be thrilled with 3.5 ounces out of my cloth GeoPots. I've grown 18 autos and only 5 crossed the 2oz line.
Great support for the Captain...thanks Justin! :thumb:
I need to see if I can find some here. Wellbrutin - I can and have given up everything with ease in my life. Just the tabs I can’t.
Kicking the habit when you're 40-45 has got to be better than when you get up into your 60s. Give your lungs more time to repair. I hope you can find something to help, Grandpa Nick!
Ironically enough my old boss told me about chantix. Said that he would forget about lighting up and when he ran out of cigarettes he wasn’t jonesing for more. CL🍀
Whatever works, and if you miss smoking cigarettes with your coffee, roll a joint and smoke that! My wife gave up smoking after 20+ years but still looks really comfortable with a cup of tea and a jay in her hand. :smokin:
Everybody different for sure! My DDAs all smelled really fuelly, and Durban is supposed to be high in THCV so maybe that had something to do with it. :hmmmm:

Either way, there's plenty enough other jars to crack open that no one cared about a couple of meh plants!
I agree and enjoyed the taste of DDA. But the first thing I thought when I smoked it was “this needs some more THC bred into it” and I even tried. Made a Wookiees/DDA cross that tastes great and is way stronger but everything I bred with the DDA is genetically tiny. Like nothing I bred with it will get over 12 inches tall so far. Work in progress
Interesting you say that, because all the F1 DDA seeds I got from dynamo did the same thing. And his are almost all spogs® when he grows them out.
Damn 3 pages behind you should bee in flower by now ! Good to see you doing something this fall/winter with growing . Best of skill/luck to you brother .
LOL thanks sb, I'm hoping for a little longer veg than that!
I think it's safe to say there's a lot of everything floating around your house.
Low yield, dark purple (almost black) flowers...sounds about right to me!
My neighbors probably loved when I grew DDAs because every aphid on the block moved in! We don't have rabbits though.
I'll toss in my 2 cents about DDA.
I found it to be fairly tasteless but I enjoyed the high!
And by all means, they can be "pretty" plants.
I did a smoke report on the one I grew HERE.
Thanks GDB! You obviously liked the high, though I wonder if your missus took issue with letting your toenails grow even longer. :hmmmm:
They do look good, smell interesting, just not huge yield and it’s a bit low on the THC scale for me.
I have one in plant of the month cause it was a beautiful specimen, it just didn’t get me very high. That being said- I’m a huge stoner with a massive tolerance and almost nothing does get me lifted anymore…so I am not saying anything negative about DDA. I’m just hard to please
My family is not hard to please, unless it just doesn't get them high! ;)

No movement yet on the seeds though I think there may be a slight bump on top of the peat above Ruby Tuesday.

That's a great first step Captain! I hope it works for you and we never have you posting from a hospital bed like WH.

LOL!
1. No
2. Autos
4. Jon's moving to Pennsylvania, and I get the feeling neither of us want to live there

I would be thrilled with 3.5 ounces out of my cloth GeoPots. I've grown 18 autos and only 5 crossed the 2oz line.

Kicking the habit when you're 40-45 has got to be better than when you get up into your 60s. Give your lungs more time to repair. I hope you can find something to help, Grandpa Nick!

Whatever works, and if you miss smoking cigarettes with your coffee, roll a joint and smoke that! My wife gave up smoking after 20+ years but still looks really comfortable with a cup of tea and a jay in her hand. :smokin:

Everybody different for sure! My DDAs all smelled really fuelly, and Durban is supposed to be high in THCV so maybe that had something to do with it. :hmmmm:

Either way, there's plenty enough other jars to crack open that no one cared about a couple of meh plants!

Interesting you say that, because all the F1 DDA seeds I got from dynamo did the same thing. And his are almost all spogs® when he grows them out.

I think it's safe to say there's a lot of everything floating around your house.

My neighbors probably loved when I grew DDAs because every aphid on the block moved in! We don't have rabbits though.

Thanks GDB! You obviously liked the high, though I wonder if your missus took issue with letting your toenails grow even longer. :hmmmm:

I wake n bake every morning with my Chocolate Thai, @420 Magazine ☕️ coffee mug and my @MagicStone. Now I’m just gonna be cutting out the cigs. CL🍀. :hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:

though I think there may be a slight bump on top of the peat above Ruby Tuesday.
I look for those "bumps" too- there's always questions when I think I see one:.... is that really a bump? was it there an hour ago? am I seeing things? why doesn't the other one have a bump?...🤔

then the seedling pops up, and all is well...:meditate:

usually.

LOL!
1. No
2. Autos

Wouldn't call LA to Fla a downgrade.. have u ever been to Florida????

Yay! New auto life in the Shoebox of Light® ! I'm super excited for this grow, Shed. Doing a happy dance
Any time I can get you dancing I'm happy too!
You've got this Cap. I finally forced myself to quit two years ago when one of my best friends died of lung cancer. Get that Wellbutrin or whatever they prescribe, and bite the bullet. The first three days are hell. The fourth it starts easing. You can do it!
Well done Carmen! Whatever it took your lungs are happier for it. :thumb:
I wake n bake every morning with my Chocolate Thai, @420 Magazine ️ coffee mug and my @MagicStone. Now I’m just gonna be cutting out the cigs. CL🍀.
Excellent plan Captain!
I look for those "bumps" too- there's always questions when I think I see one:.... is that really a bump? was it there an hour ago? am I seeing things? why doesn't the other one have a bump?...
LOL I know that feeling well! I'm hoping that being at work all day will make it easier and there will be a bit of green when I get home. 🤞
then the seedling pops up, and all is well...
usually.
More than usually lately!
Wouldn't call LA to Fla a downgrade.. have u ever been to Florida????
Now now don't take anything I say about Florida personally Sparkey! I've been there a few times and it's a lovely place to visit, but it's not a state I would want to live in.

I wake n bake every morning with my Chocolate Thai, @420 Magazine ☕️ coffee mug and my @MagicStone. Now I’m just gonna be cutting out the cigs. CL🍀. :hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:
I gave up cigarettes years ago and just smoke weed instead ,its way better . Used to still put cigarettes in my weed up until about 18 months ago and it was so good to give them the flick completely.
Smoke my weed straight now 😁

My 2c's

Nick

My first grow was DDa and from 2 plants, I yielded 18 grams in total. Big Devil XL is a parent of DDa. It's what I grow instead of Dark Devil now. My last 2 plants yielded 394 grams in total. Way better than the 18 grams from the DDas.

I have one in plant of the month cause it was a beautiful specimen, it just didn’t get me very high. That being said- I’m a huge stoner with a massive tolerance and almost nothing does get me lifted anymore…so I am not saying anything negative about DDA. I’m just hard to please 😂
Try the Golden Tiger or Malawi from Ace seeds. They tend to take a while for flowering but it’ll be worth it. Just ask anyone that smoked some. CL🍀

Thanks for that information ℹ️ on smoking Shedster 🦸. I’m going to call ☎️ my doctor tomorrow morning about a prescription for that medicine 💊 for nicotine cessation. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I smoked tobacco for 25 years. Tried quitting countless times. HOW I QUIT…I went and watched my wife do a mud run. I was outside the ropes watching people of all shapes and sizes run by and I was smoking a Marlboro light. That made me feel like a fucking loser. Shortly after I downloaded a couch to 5k app. Started walking/running. Still smoked. Finished my first 5k. Stop smoking. Finished my first 10k. Finished a 1/2 marathon. Finished a full marathon. Finished a 50k. YOU GOT TO WANT TO QUIT! You can do it and will be a lot better for it…!

I smoked tobacco for 25 years. Tried quitting countless times. HOW I QUIT…I went and watched my wife do a mud run. I was outside the ropes watching people of all shapes and sizes run by and I was smoking a Marlboro light. That made me feel like a fucking loser. Shortly after I downloaded a couch to 5k app. Started walking/running. Still smoked. Finished my first 5k. Stop smoking. Finished my first 10k. Finished a 1/2 marathon. Finished a full marathon. Finished a 50k. YOU GOT TO WANT TO QUIT! You can do it and will be a lot better for it…!
I found it easy when I substituted it with weed 🤣

Back
Top Bottom