InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey InTheShed, really digging the colors yours getting out of your vegetative plants. Beautiful hues. I’ve never tried any of the amnesia lines, have you before? They appear to be winners :D structure on both is great, curious about CBG though.
Have a good night mate

Hey InTheShed, really digging the colors yours getting out of your vegetative plants. Beautiful hues. I’ve never tried any of the amnesia lines, have you before? They appear to be winners structure on both is great, curious about CBG though.
Have a good night mate
Thanks him! I grew an Amnesia Haze auto back in 2019 and it was pretty sticky as I recall. This one certainly seems to be looking more Amnesia/sativa than the Kush/indica!

I'm also curious to see what's up with the CBG, so it kind of worked out well that one of the two seeds is an auto almost ready for the chop just two weeks into the flip of the photoperiod one. :thumb:

Thanks him! I grew an Amnesia Haze auto back in 2019 and it was pretty sticky as I recall. This one certainly seems to be looking more Amnesia/sativa than the Kush/indica!

I'm also curious to see what's up with the CBG, so it kind of worked out well that one of the two seeds is an auto almost ready for the chop just two weeks into the flip of the photoperiod one. :thumb:
Works out very lovely indeed. :D that makes me very excited for my auto northern lights I have going in a separate tent. It just started throwing pistols at day 15 and I think it’s crazy.

I might maybe take the vegetative strain off of myself for one grow and see how a full run of variety autoflowers works out. I love photoperiod girls but I veg 6-8 weeks sometimes and phew.. it’s getting hard on me
How’s your night going?

Works out very lovely indeed. that makes me very excited for my auto northern lights I have going in a separate tent. It just started throwing pistols at day 15 and I think it’s crazy.

I might maybe take the vegetative strain off of myself for one grow and see how a full run of variety autoflowers works out. I love photoperiod girls but I veg 6-8 weeks sometimes and phew.. it’s getting hard on me
How’s your night going?
Night's going well so far! Still at work but wrapping it all up to head home soon.

I've given up growing autos (intentionally) exactly because they might throw pistils at 15 days! I can't imagine the stress of a full auto run with no idea what the harvest is going to look like. :eek:

But if the photos are taking their toll on ya I can certainly see the attraction.

Night's going well so far! Still at work but wrapping it all up to head home soon.

I've given up growing autos (intentionally) exactly because they might throw pistils at 15 days! I can't imagine the stress of a full auto run with no idea what the harvest is going to look like. :eek:

But if the photos are taking their toll on ya I can certainly see the attraction.
Well, make it home safe mate!
Hope to see an update soon :)

That is one of the reasons I haven’t yet, but more I look around here I see some beautiful high yielding autos and it seems some breeders have fewer runts so who knows lol
And yeah it’s just a lot of work and training sometimes for me but I have always really found myself satisfied with the view at 8 weeks flowering after I put the time in and I think that reward is something in itself

Oh no please don’t tell me your becoming a auto lover 🤖💕.:420::reading420magazine::nomo: CL🍀

Do you know what variety they are if you're thinking of crosses?
These seeds are a cross between Peyote and "Brian" - seeds that were in a neighbours plant and he thinks he heard the guy that gave him the clones say "Cookies" and whatever gave his gals some pollen!!! Got me high so.... but I guess it's a mutt!!!! :hmmmm:
And the other is Blue Cheese and "Brian"!!:hmmmm:
This was just to see if the seeds from that cross would germinate but I have a tough time just tossing them. I figure anything I can learn from watching them is a help.

Oh no please don’t tell me your becoming a auto lover CL
Can't keep away from the emojis now huh? :laugh:
These seeds are a cross between Peyote and "Brian" - seeds that were in a neighbours plant and he thinks he heard the guy that gave him the clones say "Cookies" and whatever gave his gals some pollen!!! Got me high so.... but I guess it's a mutt!!!!
And the other is Blue Cheese and "Brian"!!
This was just to see if the seeds from that cross would germinate but I have a tough time just tossing them. I figure anything I can learn from watching them is a help.
So Peyote Brian and Brian's Cheese? Are you going to cross them with each other or whatever else you have going at the time, or both?

Can't keep away from the emojis now huh? :laugh:

So Peyote Brian and Brian's Cheese? Are you going to cross them with each other or whatever else you have going at the time, or both?
Just a new toy to play with. CL🍀:420: :thumb:

If I can get the "turn" to work I will try everyone with everyone, but I am hoping to get some more Blue Cheese, so far I think it packs the biggest punch. But I also have some autos - Super Lemon Haze and Super Stinky and I'm hoping to try the same thing with them. I'm actually hoping that I can get the Autos figured out as I really like the shorted season. I have lots of room so I don't care if they are poor producers. I'll just grow more. If I find I can get a decent high from Autos, that's the way I'm leaning.

If I can get the "turn" to work I will try everyone with everyone, but I am hoping to get some more Blue Cheese, so far I think it packs the biggest punch. But I also have some autos - Super Lemon Haze and Super Stinky and I'm hoping to try the same thing with them. I'm actually hoping that I can get the Autos figured out as I really like the shorted season. I have lots of room so I don't care if they are poor producers. I'll just grow more. If I find I can get a decent high from Autos, that's the way I'm leaning.
I'd suggest STS over CS even though it's a bit more involved up front. CS is applied daily for weeks where STS is applied 3 or 4 times over the course of 2 weeks.

near the Steers there
home away from home lol
Anyone want me to wait for it to completely succumb before calling it done?
I agree with those who have said if there is green, do the root prune and repot as a new experiment.
I'm thinking 10 days. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sure looks that way, what does GDB think?
And the train tracks don't have folks living on them. :eek:
:rofl:
It looks pretty done, unless you really want/need it to live. I read once where someone recommended for such extreme recovery attempts to remove the plant with roots from the soil under water and to then give the roots a mild H2O2 soak/rinse. I don't recall for how long but I'd imagine a couple of minutes would do it, and then replant as best you can, and cross the fingers of both hands.
yes yes
It was an experiment at @Regrowth's suggestion to see how long I could keep it alive in the solo cup with no modification. I'd say last time it looked healthy was back around 190 days, so that would be the outside time frame. That said, it does have green on it so maybe I can cut it back to the green and see if it will regrow from there!
yes yes
Come to think of it, maybe I'll see if I can recover this one with a root prune and fresh FFHF! The next experiment perhaps? I wonder if GDB and stardawg approve... :hmmmm:
yes yes

Have a great day Shed and Co

GDB thinks that those CBG trich shots are so much lovelier than the few pics that preceded them! :laugh:

But GDB has no creds when it comes to predictions of when a plant will be ready to chop. :straightface:

Interesting last 4 pages !!!! That mother went to shit real quick compared to the 190 days it was well doing better ... I would call it, with all you got going on , but you do what U want I am not haven't to deal with it SO , If I had that auto trash can going on I mite have PU cause I found out my old ass can't take them back and fourth from house full or not LOL Take care see you in the funny papers :lot-o-toke:

I agree with those who have said if there is green, do the root prune and repot as a new experiment.
That's the plan for Saturday!
LOL!
Have a great day Shed and Co
Thanks Carmen, and a happy (Sun?)day to you. :ciao:
GDB thinks that those CBG trich shots are so much lovelier than the few pics that preceded them! :laugh:
Hit 'em with the shite and leave 'em with a laugh...looks like it worked!
But GDB has no creds when it comes to predictions of when a plant will be ready to chop.
You stick with that 10 days and you'll never be off by more than 9. :high-five:
Interesting last 4 pages !!!! That mother went to shit real quick compared to the 190 days it was well doing better ... I would call it, with all you got going on , but you do what U want I am not haven't to deal with it SO , If I had that auto trash can going on I mite have PU cause I found out my old ass can't take them back and fourth from house full or not LOL Take care
IKR? I was actually surprised at how poorly it took to the last topside trim, but if I can get another experiment out of it it doesn't take up much room on the desk.
see you in the funny papers
Not if I see you there first!

Here are mine.
I've not watered them for a couple of days at times.
They have never had dark cups over rhe roots
Starved them
Had very sporadic lighting and darkness periods thanks to loadshedding
Had spider mites ravage them
Had then under poor cfl lighting
I'd say this was a good stress test for genetics. She won't hermie. Great stable genetics to breed with.
20230121_100723.jpg
20230121_100717.jpg
20230121_100706.jpg

Here are mine.
I've not watered them for a couple of days at times.
They have never had dark cups over rhe roots
Starved them
Had very sporadic lighting and darkness periods thanks to loadshedding
Had spider mites ravage them
Had then under poor cfl lighting
I'd say this was a good stress test for genetics. She won't hermie. Great stable genetics to breed with.
Some of your best work! :cheesygrinsmiley: When are you going to flip them?

I thought so haha. These were just spare from my fem run. Had more than I needed.
The other clones were rooted at the same time, but were flowered and turned (sts) and pollinated and harvested and some seeds are already on another continent and they are still going.
These were specifically selected and bred to very little chance of herming (for a landrace anyway).
Seems it was successful.
Cheers

I thought so haha. These were just spare from my fem run. Had more than I needed.
The other clones were rooted at the same time, but were flowered and turned (sts) and pollinated and harvested and some seeds are already on another continent and they are still going.
These were specifically selected and bred to very little chance of herming (for a landrace anyway).
Seems it was successful.
Cheers
:welldone: But can you tell if they'll hermie if you don't flower them out?

Back
Top Bottom