InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Naaaaw!!!!! HERE'S plants on wheels!!!!! :ciao:
dscf5068-jpg.2570892

But I will admit "Carts" are more versatile!!!
That last one/ first looks a little hard to push. Where ya hiding the wheels? CLšŸ€

Thank you sb!

Thanks con! And those are only in 5 gallon pots. Normally I'd be in 7 gallons and flipping closer to 100 days around 36" tall, but not if they have to live together in a 2x4 tent every night. :)

Me too, me too. :thumb:

:love:

:laugh:

Hard to win a wheel competition with BL, but then there's:

Nice one greenjeans! Ergonomic design, excellent portabilty, and your choice of four different wheel styles!

Might just be your lights, but as more folks grow those beans out we'll have a better idea if it's the variety or the environment.
you're gonna need a chain saw to knock those down, i'm just amazed with some of the grows a lot of you guys do

Here's a pic of my wheels!
IMG_6160.jpg

I'm glad to see that the plants have rebounded from the new growth "not looking so hot".

Got it. :thumb:

You call those wheels? Here's plants on wheels: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now you just need to put them on rails :D

Morning Shed, I am a bit behind and I see there is a fascinating conversation about shoes that I have to read! :laugh: I watched a bit of the trash train build. How cool. I'd love to live in a civilized country like Germany where they have good rules and people stick to them.

Naaaaw!!!!! HERE'S plants on wheels!!!!! :ciao:
dscf5068-jpg.2570892

But I will admit "Carts" are more versatile!!!
There is a second hand golf cart shop about 20km away donā€™t tempt meā€¦
Morning Shed, I am a bit behind and I see there is a fascinating conversation about shoes that I have to read! :laugh: I watched a bit of the trash train build. How cool. I'd love to live in a civilized country like Germany where they have good rules and people stick to them.
To get to the golf cart shop i need, just now to drive to the circle and go right side. Then after I need to go right at the robot. You know, near the Steers there šŸ˜…

Watering system hackery nearly done for me so need a new project šŸ˜…

Here's a Wednesday update, with two days of mostly sunny skies in a row! Even so, I took pics of the winter two in the tent because they're a little easier to see without the high contrast outside.

Amnesia Lemon Kush on the left, Le Creme CBG on the right:

SaugaViewĀ®:

No pistils yet on the ALK:

Or the LeC:

Moving outside, remember the Candida clone experiment in the solo cup? It looked like this after a haircut back in December on day 188 in there:

full

It's been getting worse since then. Here it was this morning after 214 days in the solo cup:

And the roots:

I don't know if it got sunburned when the inside growth was exposed from the trim, or it didn't like all those sunless days living near a 23w CFL, or it's just reached the end of its rope, but I'm thinking of calling this one complete (for @Regrowth if he returns). There is still some green on it that theoretically might be able to get cloned if I had to. Anyone want me to wait for it to completely succumb before calling it done? WIll I be able to keep some green on it for an entire year? Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below. šŸ‘‡

Finally for the midweek news, here are some trichome shots of the Le Creme CBG auto on day 70:

I'm thinking 10 days. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's it for me. I hope your weather is sunny regardless of temps and that your plants make you smile. :)

Quotes:
Morning Shed, I am a bit behind and I see there is a fascinating conversation about shoes that I have to read! I watched a bit of the trash train build. How cool. I'd love to live in a civilized country like Germany where they have good rules and people stick to them.
And the train tracks don't have folks living on them. :eek:
Thanks for that trash train video.Absolutely nothing but wasting battery life of my phone was gained. CL
Really? I was both fascinated with the iterations and jealous of his talents!

The winter girls look great Shed. That Frenchie is quite a bush!

Looking forward! :Rasta:

Anyone want me to wait for it to completely succumb before calling it done?
No! In fact you can call it "well done" right now. :)

Not looking forward! :Rasta:

Here's a Wednesday update, with two days of mostly sunny skies in a row! Even so, I took pics of the winter two in the tent because they're a little easier to see without the high contrast outside.

SaugaViewĀ®:

No pistils yet on the ALK:

Or the LeC:

Moving outside, remember the Candida clone experiment in the solo cup? It looked like this after a haircut back in December on day 188 in there:

full

It's been getting worse since then. Here it was this morning after 214 days in the solo cup:

And the roots:

I don't know if it got sunburned when the inside growth was exposed from the trim, or it didn't like all those sunless days living near a 23w CFL, or it's just reached the end of its rope, but I'm thinking of calling this one complete (for @Regrowth if he returns). There is still some green on it that theoretically might be able to get cloned if I had to. Anyone want me to wait for it to completely succumb before calling it done? WIll I be able to keep some green on it for an entire year? Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below. šŸ‘‡

Finally for the midweek news, here are some trichome shots of the Le Creme CBG auto on day 70:

I'm thinking 10 days. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's it for me. I hope your weather is sunny regardless of temps and that your plants make you smile. :)

Quotes:

And the train tracks don't have folks living on them. :eek:

Really? I was both fascinated with the iterations and jealous of his talents!
Good day Shed are the Amnesia Lemon Kush on the left, Le Creme CBG on the right photos ? sorry to lazy to scroll back to find the beginning

The winter girls look great Shed. That Frenchie is quite a bush! Looking forward!
Thanks GDB!
No! In fact you can call it "well done" right now. Not looking forward!
Fair nuff. I'll keep that under wraps if it goes on. :)
Good day Shed are the Amnesia Lemon Kush on the left, Le Creme CBG on the right photos ? sorry to lazy to scroll back to find the beginning
As Ed McMahon would say:
"You are correct sir!"
ā†“ā†“ā†“
:cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL oh now I understand! Yes, they are photoperiod plants. Sorry I read that completely wrong. šŸ˜Š
yeah no prob, just looking at the way its trimmed lolly popping ? and guessing you can't do that to autos because of the stress and time to recover

Back
Top Bottom