InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Oooh, I like this game.

Truth is, it can take me a round or three to really hear people sometimes, but I am always trying to understand... I figure, worst case, If that's all you can do, then it's all you can do, but it ain't nuthin'.
ooooh,righty-oh, that'll help, cheers!
OOK, now, what was I... Oh, right! Hmmmm...
(OMG, was that last bit the 'stoner' equivalent to "Hold my beer... "? Gosh, not very action-inspiring, was it?)
LOL well-acknowledged RD. All you can do it try!

I'm not sure there is anything about a standard SIP bucket that prevents it from being schlepped other than the water weight. Might just mean smaller bucket is all.
PS, is dedicated wheeled transport off the table? Also, that's not actual living grass in your back garden, is it? If it is, my word, no wonder your smoke is so good, the bloody lawn is blade-perfect!
Har! Not actual living grass but actual man-made plastic. And I've got too many levels to deal with for wheels, so it's gotta be hand carried whatever it is.

Well, I went back 4 pages and still couldn’t find the take downs. I guess I’ll take your word for it. 😉 Those are indeed some nice new bud pillows you got there! I’m looking forward to the 👍👎 from Mrs Shed on that purple urkle.

Good luck on the trip to your parents’ place, I’ll be thinkin of you. 💗

Sounds delish! My strat is Japan made from the very early 90s, basic black. :goodluck: on the sale!

Yay...finally a response about my Candida post! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Since Candida isn't available any more I recall that @Amy Gardner liked the Ace CBD #1 so I would definitely check that out. She's a serious medical user (and a Candida grower) so that's a good recommendation.

@Weed Seeds Express has CBD varieties but I would ask for a lab report before I ordered any after their experience with the Doug's Varin not having any THCV as expected.

Stay clear of CBD autos as well as CBD/THC blends. You should be looking for one that's almost entirely CBD. Also, PM me if you're in the states.

All true.

Glad you had a chance to check it out! So many myths about growing cannabis and that is one of the biggest.

Thanks N! I've tried and lost a number of THC-based mothers over the years but since I've had this Candida tested and it's for medical purposes, it's easy to stay motivated to keep the line going.

Thank you...I appreciate the input. :)

LOL! He kinda just did.

Thanks NTH! WSE also sells Cannatonic, but it's listed at around 17% CBD/5% THC, so I don't recommend that for folks looking for a CBD variety. In my experience the blended varieties are less stable in terms of the ratios, and - even if it's consistent - that's not necessarily the ratio that everyone needs.

If you have a CBD-only variety you can blend it with your THC flower to find what works best for what ails you at the time. Amy found that a 1:1 CBD:THC mix worked best for her pain, someone else may need 1:3 or 4:1. Can't play with the ratios if you don't have a pure CBD strain to work with.

Well TBH the plants would still be in the sun all day, so it wouldn't be a full-on indoor grow. Can't not use the free sunshine in SoCal!

In related news, it looks like I'll be off to NY in early November, so whatever happens in the tent happens after I get back. We'll see....:slide:
I vote for one of those super Sativas from ♠️ seeds. CL🍀

I vote for one of those super Sativas from ♠️ seeds. CL🍀
Hiya Shed. I've owned a Mexican and a Korean strat, as well as a helluva great Japanese knock off (the company was "Legend") before I got my American with a TX special in the neck and an atomic humbucker at the bridge. Also a Fender lead III , my 1st bass, a 67jazz, and numerous Gibsons. I'm partial to steats though. Even the Squire low budget guitars, although much too light to sustain much, we're ok.
Stay stoneder.

Hiya Shed. I've owned a Mexican and a Korean strat, as well as a helluva great Japanese knock off (the company was "Legend") before I got my American with a TX special in the neck and an atomic humbucker at the bridge. Also a Fender lead III , my 1st bass, a 67jazz, and numerous Gibsons. I'm partial to steats though. Even the Squire low budget guitars, although much too light to sustain much, we're ok.
Stay stoneder.
Thanks Fred, sounds like a great collection! My son has a humbucker Squire from when he used to take lessons as a kid. It's still hanging in his room along with a Washburn acoustic.

Along with my MIJ Strat I've got a Univox Les Paul knockoff, a Pbass, and a couple of acoustics. And I barely play guitar! I'm actually a drummer who's okay at chords. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stay stoneder.
Fender Guitar’s just feels right in my hands, only thing is that it takes me a while to get back playing my SG with the difference in neck size. CL🍀
Thanks Fred, sounds like a great collection! My son has a humbucker Squire from when he used to take lessons as a kid. It's still hanging in his room along with a Washburn acoustic.

Along with my MIJ Strat I've got a Univox Les Paul knockoff, a Pbass, and a couple of acoustics. And I barely play guitar! I'm actually a drummer who's okay at chords. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Practice playing your scales and you’ll be better at lead. Also technical playing, pull- offs, hammer on, vibrato, harmonics etc. CL🍀

Today’s front page 184,000-Plus applicants for 3250 winners for the free $$$. Whatcha think? Snowball’s chance in Hell? lol CL🍀

FB8B380F-5A4E-4272-88F0-1181D9177970.jpeg

Today’s front page 184,000-Plus applicants for 3250 winners for the free $$$. Whatcha think? Snowball’s chance in Hell? lol CL🍀

FB8B380F-5A4E-4272-88F0-1181D9177970.jpeg
And CaptainLucky said if selected I’m going to use the $$$ for many great growing supplies. Lmao 😂 CL🍀

Stay stoneder.

there are some nice light epiphones hollows/ part hollow out there if you like the gibsons. the epis are more of a jazz guitar but can make the stretch if you want. super nice sound.

there are some nice light epiphones hollows/ part hollow out there if you like the gibsons. the epis are more of a jazz guitar but can make the stretch if you want. super nice sound.
Who doesn’t want to be better at everything? CL🍀

Hi bluster. Funny you should say that!
I have this beauty set up for slide. Usually open E tuning.
20221019_132405.jpg

Stay stoneder

I've owned a nice tobacco sunburst Les Paul that I traded for a Firebird. Both in the 80s when I was working in bars. Those and a Marshall stack were instantly tone perfect for a lot of bar music. I still played my Fenders though.
Stay musically stoneder

Let me get back to plants for a minute for a Wednesday drying update: the Santa Ana winds are blowing through now (it was 87º on my way to work - and apologies to those facing chillier weather 🧊 ), which means much lower humidity than earlier this week. That makes it a lot easier to lower the RH in the bags with the fan on them (seen here for anyone who missed that post - the wind keeps them open!).

Last night I got the Trainwreck bags down to 66% RH, which works out well since they are due to get jarred up on Saturday (21 days post-harvest). And since it's been a while since I jarred a harvest, I have enough empties these days with what my family blazes through. :)

Back
Top Bottom