InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Great news getting to NY next month. Wish it was for the "Great Gathering of 420Mag growers East Coast Edition!" but work has to get done. Hope you can find the energy and time to have some fun while you're there!
What borough? I once ran Florida to N.Y. twice a week hauling Chinese vegetables into Manhattan. It was a good gig boss payed cash but was a total a-hole. He’d fire me or I’d quit a couple of times a month. Prick fired me for not working x-mas, I drove straight thru to Fl. to get home + he calls me asking if I’m ready to go. Smh CL🍀

Quick question....

Terpinator has just become the defacto currency of the world.

Who is richer, you or @Cola Monster ?

Thanks for your time.

Sorry to hear about the PM
Thanks Keith. I don't sweat PM any more but I do need to get it cleared up before I do a seed-making run (if I do a seed making run soon).
Great news getting to NY next month. Wish it was for the "Great Gathering of 420Mag growers East Coast Edition!" but work has to get done. Hope you can find the energy and time to have some fun while you're there!
Work has to get done
and I doubt there'll be fun
and there won't be much sun
and I can't wait until I get back home already.

Thanks Otter!
Hope you can make the best of the trip Shed , don't sound like fun to me ( I haven't lost nothing in NY sorry ) I vote seed grow too if we are LOL
It won't be fun as I really don't like NYC. I was fed up after 30 years of living there, and once this trip is over I doubt I will ever go back.

Seed grow noted, thanks sb!
What borough? I once ran Florida to N.Y. twice a week hauling Chinese vegetables into Manhattan. It was a good gig boss payed cash but was a total a-hole. He’d fire me or I’d quit a couple of times a month. Prick fired me for not working x-mas, I drove straight thru to Fl. to get home + he calls me asking if I’m ready to go. Smh CL
Queens, and your boss sounds like an ass! On the other hand, I had some nice Chinese vegetables at Wo Hop in Chinatown in the late 70s. They used to be open 24 hours and we would drive down from college upstate, eat at 2am, and get back at sunrise. :)
Quick question....
Terpinator has just become the defacto currency of the world.
Who is richer, you or @Cola Monster ?
Thanks for your time.
@Cola Monster without a doubt. He is one of the most well-deserving decorated members here even if they weren't handing out Terp for all his wins. And I asked them to stop sending it after a while!

That said, I'm still in better shape than almost all of the rest of the world. :thumb:

Thanks Keith. I don't sweat PM any more but I do need to get it cleared up before I do a seed-making run (if I do a seed making run soon).

Work has to get done
and I doubt there'll be fun
and there won't be much sun
and I can't wait until I get back home already.

Thanks Otter!

It won't be fun as I really don't like NYC. I was fed up after 30 years of living there, and once this trip is over I doubt I will ever go back.

Seed grow noted, thanks sb!

Queens, and your boss sounds like an ass! On the other hand, I had some nice Chinese vegetables at Wo Hop in Chinatown in the late 70s. They used to be open 24 hours and we would drive down from college upstate, eat at 2am, and get back at sunrise. :)

@Cola Monster without a doubt. He is one of the most well-deserving decorated members here even if they weren't handing out Terp for all his wins. And I asked them to stop sending it after a while!

That said, I'm still in better shape than almost all of the rest of the world. :thumb:
He was, supposedly mob affiliation. Had another driver older than me + couldn’t drive straight thru like me but was loyal. Totaled his truck hurt bad finds out trucks not insured + in a bogus name. Got nothing, med bills unpaid, no workman’s comp. nothing! What street in China town? I could’ve ripped him off BIGTIME! Chinese dude gives me 30K cash to bring back to Fl. Longest 20hrs. of my life all the way back I’m debating myself if I should.

17 Mott St. Basement

"Wo Hop, which opened in 1938, operated on a 24-hour schedule for decades, then until 4:30 a.m. starting in the early 2000s."
Source

Closes at 9pm now!
It’s funny that everyone of them Chinese Restaurant’s has that statue with the incense burning.

Fn New York is a strange city, I was in the Bronx and a 3story apt.building with half the building missing you’d think be empty + someone comes out of a basement apt. Had to run the lights or they break in your trailer going to Hunts Point. Always carried a piece.Smh I hated New York. Between the Jersey TP + all the fn bridges it cost a fortune to go there.CL🍀

17 Mott St. Basement

"Wo Hop, which opened in 1938, operated on a 24-hour schedule for decades, then until 4:30 a.m. starting in the early 2000s."
Source

Closes at 9pm now!
Your crazy for eating that food, I’d park the truck in front of the restaurant I delivered to and watch the rats run by all nite. Nasty place no alleys they threw plastic garage bags in the street like the rats ain’t going to get in there.Smh CL🍀

I'll "start spreading the news." :)
Sing it so can someone please tell me Frank I mean GDB. lol Oh btw I’ve lived here for more than half my life + never heard it called that so can someone please tell me wtf a toddling town is? Lmao 😂 CL🍀

can someone please tell me wtf a toddling town is? Lmao

i vote a tiny place in the uk. anyone else ?

if they're growing weed in a toddling town it can only be good :cheesygrinsmiley:

i vote a tiny place in the uk. anyone else ?

if they're growing weed in a toddling town it can only be good :cheesygrinsmiley:
GDB was posting the lyrics to Sinatra’s NY-NY+ I was wondering what a toddling town was from his song my kind of town Chicago is? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom