InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Happy Monday all! Here's a quick update on the Purple Urkle drying process. I cut all the buds off the stems yesterday and got them into the two turkey bags I had left:

They're a bit overloaded but should be okay. Here is the RH in there this morning:

Looks like a good number to start the burping process, except for the RH in the room:

Oof! Short burps are in order just to get an air exchange rather than lowering the humidity, obviously. :eek:

I hope your week is off to a good start. :slide:

Quotes:
Congrats on your MotM nom Shed!
Thank you Boo! Been a while and nice to still be appreciated.
@InTheShed could use a few more letters. the sever hasn't yet reached capacity .... it's smoking though ...
I'm still nowhere near Cola Monster so I don't think you need to be concerned. :)

Happy Monday all! Here's a quick update on the Purple Urkle drying process. I cut all the buds off the stems yesterday and got them into the two turkey bags I had left:

They're a bit overloaded but should be okay. Here is the RH in there this morning:

Looks like a good number to start the burping process, except for the RH in the room:

Oof! Short burps are in order just to get an air exchange rather than lowering the humidity, obviously. :eek:

I hope your week is off to a good start. :slide:

Quotes:

Thank you Boo! Been a while and nice to still be appreciated.

I'm still nowhere near Cola Monster so I don't think you need to be concerned. And thanks for stopping by to check out my last two harvests of the year! Appreciate the feedback. :)
Congratulations on your nomination bro, I think you definitely are deserving not saying the others 🍀 . CL

Oh I forgot that I took these yesterday so here's an amended update!

I wanted to see if the brown sugar leaves were going to add value to the buds in the end, so I got out the scope for a look. Here are some of the brown ones:

And a couple of green ones for comparison:

I think they're not too bad, so I'm glad I saved the trim for dry ice hash!

Oh I forgot that I took these yesterday so here's an amended update!

I wanted to see if the brown sugar leaves were going to add value to the buds in the end, so I got out the scope for a look. Here are some of the brown ones:

And a couple of green ones for comparison:

I think they're not too bad, so I'm glad I saved the trim for dry ice hash!
Is that hard to make? I usually just get the kief. Where can you buy dry ice? CL🍀

Is that hard to make? I usually just get the kief. Where can you buy dry ice? CL
It's dead simple to make compared to bubble hash, that's for sure! But only if you can find dry ice. :)

Out here many ice stores have it, along with companies that sell CO2 and other gases by the tank. Others here have suggested:
Halloween stores
grocery stores
ice-cream stores

You could always google "dry ice near me" or "dry ice near _______" (insert your zip code).

Here's a video of how to do it courtesy of Nebula Haze.

OK Shed, I think I've come up with a moveable, low-slung SIP design that may fit your needs and is dead simple to make. I was thinking of your responses to SIPs and also my attic/ladder/mother plant quandry, and they all fused together into this. It's a 10-gallon reservoir (that's 3 weeks' vacation if you leave them as seedlings!) with a 3-gallon softpot that could be upgraded to 7gal or anything in between. It's really tiny for something packing so much power!
4A19ACAE-E042-4EA0-9694-9A466DE167FB.jpeg

59094314-2EEB-4C99-9AF1-4E22743B749A.jpeg

1915606C-DA2A-411E-9F22-499B16A69985.jpeg

OK Shed, I think I've come up with a moveable, low-slung SIP design that may fit your needs and is dead simple to make. I was thinking of your responses to SIPs and also my attic/ladder/mother plant quandry, and they all fused together into this. It's a 10-gallon reservoir (that's 3 weeks' vacation if you leave them as seedlings!) with a 3-gallon softpot that could be upgraded to 7gal or anything in between. It's really tiny for something packing so much power!
Thanks RD! I'm not sure how that would work since every time I carry the pot outside it's off the reservoir. Doesn't that matter? Also, won't a cloth pot not being constantly bottom fed with water dry out after a day in the sun like mine normally do? It would be hard to maintain the moisture gradient that way, no? That design looks like it raises more questions than answers based on the number of ? in my reply. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on the MotM nom, Shed- You could win that every month!
Bad news, though- Terpinator is no longer one of the prizes... You ok with that? 🤪

I should probably look first but any suggestions on quality, available for order CBD strains Shed?

I like Alpine Star CBD from @Weed Seeds Express. I use it for S.A.D. and last winter was the very first winter in decades where I didn't have any depression and the only difference is that I started taking CBD capsules made from Alpine Star CBD.

Thanks RD! I'm not sure how that would work since every time I carry the pot outside it's off the reservoir. Doesn't that matter? Also, won't a cloth pot not being constantly bottom fed with water dry out after a day in the sun like mine normally do? It would be hard to maintain the moisture gradient that way, no? That design looks like it raises more questions than answers based on the number of ? in my reply. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Oooh, I like this game.

Truth is, it can take me a round or three to really hear people sometimes, but I am always trying to understand... I figure, worst case, If that's all you can do, then it's all you can do, but it ain't nuthin'.
:passitleft: ooooh,righty-oh, that'll help, cheers!

:hmmmm:OK, now, what was I... Oh, right! Hmmmm...

(OMG, was that last bit the 'stoner' equivalent to "Hold my beer... "? Gosh, not very action-inspiring, was it?)

Back
Top Bottom