InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Mint condition $1000.00 with the case $800.00, $850.00 with deluxe gig bag. CL🍀
Damn. When I asked "what kind of guitar" I was asking the wrong question! :laughtwo:

Good luck offing it! :Rasta:

Damn. When I asked "what kind of guitar" I was asking the wrong question! :laughtwo:

Good luck offing it! :Rasta:
I like details thought maybe you did too. Besides it’s on Sheds thread so I’m not flooding yours but that’s all the specifics anyways. CL🍀

Looks great for a 2x4!
Very interesting read you have about pre harvest flushing of nutes. I read so many times about members doing that I thought it was something you had to do. Thanks for the post. 🙏 CL🍀

The Candida plants look really good, don’t think I’d have the patience to keep a strain going that long, props to you Shed!
could put off the seed project until next year and drop two new seeds to grow in 5 gallon pots in the tent over the winter, if I don't end up leaving. :hmmmm:
I don’t get a vote but if I did this is what I would vote for!

The Candida plants look really good, don’t think I’d have the patience to keep a strain going that long, props to you Shed!

Why didn’t you get to vote?CL🍀

I should probably look first but any suggestions on quality, available for order CBD strains Shed?
I’ve had great luck so far with Cannatonic from @Expert Seedbank
She should be ready to harvest in a couple weeks. Will keep you posted on the final product.
2DD84E5F-703B-4F22-9BCC-68AC56222093.jpeg

NTH

It’s a Daphne blue fender shawbucker with a hard case. Made in Mexico 2018 maybe 19 model I forgot. I smoke a lot.
Mint condition $1000.00 with the case $800.00, $850.00 with deluxe gig bag. CL
Sounds delish! My strat is Japan made from the very early 90s, basic black. :goodluck: on the sale!
Great news about your Candida Shed. Congrats! and thanks for the share.
I think going forward I need to incorporate at least one CBD to my allowance of 4, for these old chronic aches and pains
I should probably look first but any suggestions on quality, available for order CBD strains Shed?
Yay...finally a response about my Candida post! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Since Candida isn't available any more I recall that @Amy Gardner liked the Ace CBD #1 so I would definitely check that out. She's a serious medical user (and a Candida grower) so that's a good recommendation.

@Weed Seeds Express has CBD varieties but I would ask for a lab report before I ordered any after their experience with the Doug's Varin not having any THCV as expected.

Stay clear of CBD autos as well as CBD/THC blends. You should be looking for one that's almost entirely CBD. Also, PM me if you're in the states.
I like details thought maybe you did too. Besides it’s on Sheds thread so I’m not flooding yours but that’s all the specifics anyways.
All true.
Very interesting read you have about pre harvest flushing of nutes. I read so many times about members doing that I thought it was something you had to do. Thanks for the post.
Glad you had a chance to check it out! So many myths about growing cannabis and that is one of the biggest.
Thanks N! I've tried and lost a number of THC-based mothers over the years but since I've had this Candida tested and it's for medical purposes, it's easy to stay motivated to keep the line going.
Thank you...I appreciate the input. :)
Why didn’t you get to vote?
LOL! He kinda just did.
I’ve had great luck so far with Cannatonic from @Expert Seedbank
She should be ready to harvest in a couple weeks. Will keep you posted on the final product.
Thanks NTH! WSE also sells Cannatonic, but it's listed at around 17% CBD/5% THC, so I don't recommend that for folks looking for a CBD variety. In my experience the blended varieties are less stable in terms of the ratios, and - even if it's consistent - that's not necessarily the ratio that everyone needs.

If you have a CBD-only variety you can blend it with your THC flower to find what works best for what ails you at the time. Amy found that a 1:1 CBD:THC mix worked best for her pain, someone else may need 1:3 or 4:1. Can't play with the ratios if you don't have a pure CBD strain to work with.
It was just a joke, It’s up to Shed what he decides to do. I personally would love to follow him doing an indoor grow!
Well TBH the plants would still be in the sun all day, so it wouldn't be a full-on indoor grow. Can't not use the free sunshine in SoCal!

In related news, it looks like I'll be off to NY in early November, so whatever happens in the tent happens after I get back. We'll see....:slide:

Ok fine, I guy can dream can’t he lol.
Har! They will be getting many more hours of tent light than sunlight in veg if that's any consolation.

If I do that grow of course... ;)
I'll "start spreading the news."
Wish I had time for a trip to DC while I was there. 🚉
Enjoy NY. Shed in the City
Thanks SCD, I'll try! I left when I was 30 and I haven't been there since a 36 hour stay in 2003. I wish I was looking forward to the trip but I'm going to clean out my parents' apartment in Queens, so needs must. And on top of that I have aerophobia! :nervous-guy:

aerophobia!
So the trip is on. Do you ingest thc? I know you don't smoke, but what about gummies to help with the aerophobia?
If I do that grow of course.
I vote for the seed making project. Can you see a difference between the root pruned and the other plant? I'm not seeing a difference in the photo. They all look the picture of health.

So the trip is on. Do you ingest thc? I know you don't smoke, but what about gummies to help with the aerophobia?
Xanax. I don't leave my fear of flying to cannabinoids. :)
I vote for the seed making project. Can you see a difference between the root pruned and the other plant? I'm not seeing a difference in the photo. They all look the picture of health.
Thanks Carmen! The root-pruned one is a little bit behind the non-pruned one, but that's not surprising given the handicap I gave it with the trim. They all have a touch of PM so I've been alternating citric acid and neem oil to knock it back. Candida seems susceptible to that going back to the first ones I grew.

Thanks Carmen! The root-pruned one is a little bit behind the non-pruned one, but that's not surprising given the handicap I gave it with the trim. They all have a touch of PM so I've been alternating citric acid and neem oil to knock it back. Candida seems susceptible to that going back to the first ones I grew.
Oh xanax is great too. I use that. Are you using neem oil more these days or do I just see you mention it more often? I haven't seen you talk about alternating citric acid and neem oil to treat pm. Is that a new addition to the regimen?

Oh xanax is great too. I use that. Are you using neem oil more these days or do I just see you mention it more often? I haven't seen you talk about alternating citric acid and neem oil to treat pm. Is that a new addition to the regimen?
I use neem in veg and it's been a long time since I've had anything in veg, so that's probably why it hasn't come up for a while. Everything is harder to deal with in flower (PM and bugs) because the spraying options are limited by the pistils and trichomes. More options in veg.

Sorry to hear about the PM

Back
Top Bottom