InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Since the bags were burped in 50% ambient RH last night, I got the Trainwreck from @Weed Seeds Express down to 62% in the bags, so the Friday update is the final weight:

That's 329g or 11.6 ounces, which works out to 1.97g/day, and that puts it in my top 5 in terms of production!

Tomorrow they get sealed in jars with hygrometers and Boveda 62s, and three weeks later I'll toss some in the grinder so I can get some feedback from the smokers in the house. Stay tuned... :slide:

Quotes:
Congrats on the harvest
Thanks Tim!
I learned today
The Tidy-Cat way!
thnx shed. I'm going to try this with the super-wide but shallow cloth pots I use for my courgettes/zucchini, using a 50 gal drum. If I can lift 'em up there maybe I can squeeze yet another season out of them.
Be well, be chill, and all the best to you and yours.
Glad to pass on more of the knowledge I've received here along the way. :high-five:
It's hard to believe that some people would cut the geo grow bag to get the roots out !?!? Anyway nice looking roots all the way around !!
IKR? I've seen folks do it and wish they would have asked first if there was a different way. Thanks sb!
Does anyone here play a piccolo? Nice roots Shed!
Thank you GDB, and does nose flute count?
Only nose flute.
Oh cool...now we have an entire orchestra section! 👃 👃

Since the bags were burped in 50% ambient RH last night, I got the Trainwreck from @Weed Seeds Express down to 62% in the bags, so the Friday update is the final weight:

That's 329g or 11.6 ounces, which works out to 1.97g/day, and that puts it in my top 5 in terms of production!

Tomorrow they get sealed in jars with hygrometers and Boveda 62s, and three weeks later I'll toss some in the grinder so I can get some feedback from the smokers in the house. Stay tuned... :slide:

Quotes:

Thanks Tim!

Glad to pass on more of the knowledge I've received here along the way. :high-five:

IKR? I've seen folks do it and wish they would have asked first if there was a different way. Thanks sb!

I’m on the edge of my seat waiting with great expectations. lol CL🍀

That's an appetizing bowl of bud Shedster! Kudos to you! :thumb:

This is snot going to go well. :straightface:

Holy smokes! That's an awesome haul Shed! Congratulations, hopefully it will be followed with a "it got me very high" smoke report :ganjamon:

Quotes:

Thanks Tim!

Damn bro excellent job

Quotes:

Thanks Tim!

congrats on the harvest!!!

Very nice outcome Good grow
Thanks Keith! Gotta love a productive plant...hope it smokes well too. :)
Damn bro excellent job
Thanks for stopping by marcus!
Share the wealth. Nicely done.
Thanks Vet! Sharing is caring. :passitleft:
I drew it myself. First time I'd drawn something on a computer other than squiggly lines on Paint.
Not too shabby for a first timer!
congrats on the harvest!!!
Thank you stardawg, and :welcome: to my perpetual journal. It won't be as exciting as usual since it will be a little while before I have anything growing besides Candida CBD mother plants, but I'll try to keep interesting with other bits and bobs. :)

Thanks Keith! Gotta love a productive plant...hope it smokes well too. :)

Thanks for stopping by marcus!

Thanks Vet! Sharing is caring. :passitleft:

Not too shabby for a first timer!

Thank you stardawg, and :welcome: to my perpetual journal. It won't be as exciting as usual since it will be a little while before I have anything growing besides Candida CBD mother plants, but I'll try to keep interesting with other bits and bobs. :)
I wouldn’t expect anything less than thrilling coming from a master such as yourself. Lmao 😜 CL🍀

Congrats a very successful grow, and a great finish, Shed- I hope it smokes as good as it looks...it  looks like it should be worth a 3 or 4 word smoke report..:)

I'll give it my best shot!
Hey Shed I just got a email from a unsponsored seed company and they were explaining growing and how important it is to flush nutes before chop. Whatcha think bout dat?lol CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom