InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It powdered my bf's nuts pretty well. I made powered sugar with it too.
I've seen your powdered sugar on your plants, but we're yet to see ground nuts.
I'm going to read that as "nutes"...
LOL!
Nope. Nuts! Almonds to be precise! Lmao
Of course nuts!
They aren’t making MC anymore? I’m not sure what version I have of it but it looks nothing like yours. Mine looks like the little balls came out of the food processor and it’s like sand.
Mine is v2, and since then they've moved on to grey powder and I believe now grey powder with balls again (I think VG has the most recent version). If you and Ms Ground want to post pics of your versions we can all compare balls!
oh man, post in your junk drawer? Please?
Yes please!
Yeah, I’m gonna bet nuts. Lol!
Of course nuts!
:thanks:

I love your plants! You take off quite a bit of rootmass there .. I was told to just remove the outer ends that are circling to promote it reaching further to the sides and down again. Is this a form of training?
Thanks PlanetJ and :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal! Glad to have you on board.

When I'm root pruning a mother plant I take off a lot because they're only in a 1 gallon pot and I want enough fresh soil in there to make a difference. I don't want to have to do it every couple of months, and so far my plants don't seem bothered at all by the loss. Two weeks later they're growing like crazy again.

right, that was the second thing in the back of my mind .. the before and after looked same size :p Should have known it was a mother, or read more careful :p
Right! That's what I've done so far, but I'm contemplating doing a 7 gallon pot if the plant gets rootbound before I have a chance to flip it. I don't think I'd go that severe just because I want the roots to regrow before flowering.
My balls!
I'm betting that Boo has the one that came out before mine in spring of 2020. It's all gray powder. Didn't mix up worth a damn.
So do you consider the ball/powder ratio when you measure your nutes? Sometimes I end up with just a thin layer of balls on top of powder and sometimes it's almost entirely balls.

So do you consider the ball/powder ratio when you measure your nutes? Sometimes I end up with just a thin layer of balls on top of powder and sometimes it's almost entirely balls.
No, I don't consider it.
I do mix it up from time to time. That's about it.

My non-balls.
PXL_20220207_230942591.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220207_230919297.PORTRAIT.jpg

Is yours as hydrophilic as the v2 stuff? You can see from my pics that the powder has completely coated the balls. It's why I want to blend the whole thing down to powder as folks talked about when we first got introduced to it.
Nope. They fixed that issue.The new stuff mixes up nicely and stays dry. I just keep it in a jar.
There may be a few dark specs left if you don't let it sit long enough.

Boo does have the stuff I ran on my Kalashnikov. Sauga had to help make nute ratios to fix it.

My non-balls.
PXL_20220207_230942591.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220207_230919297.PORTRAIT.jpg
That looks a lot like the version I have, but mine has white chunks too. Looks a little like rough ground chalk, but more jagged.
It's been working well for me for the last couple of years. I'm using it now. The white chunks take a while to dissolve, but they do it faster in warm water.

The MC guy said the two part MC for Hydro mixed together is what the new one part is fwiw.

Buttercup has the two part. Don't think he used it very long.
Seems to me he had a mixing issue.
Not sure how it could be the same if mine mixes up fine but his doesn't?

The mystery of MC continues....

Nope. They fixed that issue.The new stuff mixes up nicely and stays dry. I just keep it in a jar.
There may be a few dark specs left if you don't let it sit long enough.
That's a big improvement! Not that I'll be buying another bag in 30 years though...
Boo does have the stuff I ran on my Kalashnikov. Sauga had to help make nute ratios to fix it.
He does did that, but now we're lost in a saugaless world, and we're sadder for it. :(
That looks a lot like the version I have, but mine has white chunks too. Looks a little like rough ground chalk, but more jagged.
It's been working well for me for the last couple of years. I'm using it now. The white chunks take a while to dissolve, but they do it faster in warm water.
Thanks Melville! Would have been nice if we all weren't product testers for them in the early days. :eek:
The MC guy said the two part MC for Hydro mixed together is what the new one part is fwiw.
Buttercup has the two part. Don't think he used it very long.
Seems to me he had a mixing issue.
Not sure how it could be the same if mine mixes up fine but his doesn't?
The mystery of MC continues....
Why would someone not in hydro buy the two part system? I remember some guy here bought just part 1 of the two parter and it took us about a week of trying to sort out his plant issues before that fact came out!

MC is a mystery and that's why we don't recommend it any more. Not to mention they refuse to sponsor here.

Back
Top Bottom