InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Sorry I've been absent much of the day but I finally got a new computer at work and making it look exactly like the one I was using (from 2008) is taking a bit of time. In the meantime, enjoy the pics of Doug's Varin on FLIP DAY 1 for the Thursday update:

And so that @BeezLuiz has something to Excel about, it was 30.5" this morning:

No pivot table needed @BakedARea. ;)

Quotes:

With your past experience are you feeling okay about going with a stealth grow?

Thanks 7D2!

Glad to help Carcass! As I recall we brought my daughter's car seat to the UK with us when she was 18 months and checked it through as luggage in its original box! You never know... :)
My new computer is freaking huge it fits right in my hand oh wait just my cell phone :rofl:

Beautiful plants by the way. I love how uniform you have them.

I knew there was a reason I saved Nova's car seat box from 2 years ago...
:laugh::laugh:
That's me! I think I have all my Playstation boxes still. I have all my plant light boxes. You just never know! It is strategic hoarding clutter.
and making it look exactly like the one I was using (from 2008) is taking a bit of time.
SMH...you and me in an office would be a nightmare!!! I would probably work on adding or removing icons from your desktop from time to time. Oh yeah...
No pivot table needed @BakedARea. ;)
:rofl: but but but...I need to visualize my data dammit!

Good looking.day one
Thank you 7D2! I'm going to try to make day 61 look just as good. :)
Looking great Shed! I especially like how you can really see how even your canopy is with the height shot
Not quite the flat thing I was looking for, but it won't matter outside. Thanks Rex!
My new computer is freaking huge it fits right in my hand oh wait just my cell phone Beautiful plants by the way. I love how uniform you have them.
Thanks Tk, and :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal! And there is no way I can operate on this site the way I do on a phone. I'd wear my fingers to the bone. :)
SMH...you and me in an office would be a nightmare!!! I would probably work on adding or removing icons from your desktop from time to time. Oh yeah...
LOL! I keep my desktop pretty clean generally but my last computer had been with me for about 10 years (W7). And when I upgrade I move all my old icons into a Old Desktop folder on my new desktop. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's not easy to make W10 look the same but I've managed. Here is the left monitor...the right one just has three folders on it:
left desktop.JPG

With your past experience are you feeling okay about going with a stealth grow? No and that is what sucks , Something small lol in the house IDK Still April till off prob.
We're looking forward to it! :slide:
LOL! I've got to keep you busy until your summer grow. Indoor autos aren't a challenge for you. ;)
I often am under the impression that all posts here are from you. :love:

Sunday night greetings and time for an update! Two things to show you, and in chronological order they are...

Saturday I transplanted the 1 gallon Jack Herer 1.1 clone into a 7 gallon pot. It was pretty dry because I didn't want to upcan wet, so here is the droopy subject:

Dry! I scraped up the roots sides and bottom and dropped it into the 7 gallon pot:

It will be droopy for a while because the ProMix bag got wet with the big rains we had a few weeks ago, so it's wetter than my usual transplant. Nonetheless, here it was a few hours later:

Next week I'll top it and start some training on it.

Today I watched the Chiefs lose but haven't gotten to the LA/SF game yet, so don't tell me if neither of the teams I'm rooting for make the Super Bowl. I did pull the Doug's Varin cuttings out of the perlite though:

The labels below them represent which node they were. The 2nd node was cut on 12/16 and the rest were cut 1/2. I ended up planting the two on the left (2nd and 3rd).

That's it for me today. I hope your weekend went well and that the week ahead turns out better than expected. Stay well and be safe all! :ciao:

More Dougs! :straightface:

That JH 1.1 looks happy, but why didn't you bring your ProMix in out of the rain?

I was going to tell you the game is tied, but now it's not. ;)

Go Rams!

The JH clone seems to have welcomed the shift up in accomodation!
Thanks Stunger! It's gonna look even happier in a week.
Jh looks good with her new shoes on!
Nice healthy roots on the and plenty of them on the DV clones!
I was surprised by all those roots I must say. Thanks N!
More Dougs!
That JH 1.1 looks happy, but why didn't you bring your ProMix in out of the rain?
I was going to tell you the game is tied, but now it's not.
I didn't pick up my phone until I watched the game. :)

And who brings huge bags of dirt in the house when it rains? Not me!
Nice job Shed! And congrats on the four cuttings rooting!
Thanks Rex! Two planted and two down the garage disposal. :thumb:

Not even sure why I'm keeping them other than force of habit. I still have 3 seeds left. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom