InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thank you Crazy!

Thanks sy!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

:welldone:

Thank you, and thanks for the beans!

You are going to need a few rooms for those harvests Celt! In the meantime, you can grow vicariously through mine. :)

Lovely and not strong enough to hold up the buds!

Thanks smokey! It works best if done 10 seconds before harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley: And if I could send up my family to help you I would. I could use a break ;)

You know I am...for the salve bin. One of these days I will get a pic of the salve bin(s) for y'all. Thanks otter!

LOL!

Thank you Sr!

Thanks HG! I stopped weighing my harvests at chop because it didn't seem important except as a way to make a wild guess at the final weight. And give the vagaries of that calculation (along with the time it would take to weigh it all), I stopped bothering.

Thank you sb! That purple may be a one-off :).

Let me try to walk you through my thought process, which obv was not clear in my response!
Aquarius is a song in Hair, which contains the lyrics: "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius."
• I took the reference to "This" as being when they were singing the song, and Hair was first produced in the late 1960s.
• I was born in the late 1950s, so though my birthday does indeed fall under the astrological sign of Aquarius, I was born about 9 years before the age of Aquarius.
The 5th Dimension
We out of Aquarius in 2020?

I will definitely be growing vicariously through a few of you until I can start indoors myself :rofl:

So many strains I want to try, I have about 30 different ones in the fridge I have been collecting over the past 4/5 years but never had the time to grow properly as I was away too much so grew clones of plants I knew could survive me being away for a week or 2 at a time.

Kandy Kush was intended to be my next indoor project but the Sativas are looking like they may win the next round lol

The 5th Dimension
We out of Aquarius in 2020?
We are definitely out of the age of Aquarius. I think this is one (or many) of the nine circles of hell.
So many strains I want to try, I have about 30 different ones in the fridge I have been collecting over the past 4/5 years but never had the time to grow properly as I was away too much so grew clones of plants I knew could survive me being away for a week or 2 at a time.
Kandy Kush was intended to be my next indoor project but the Sativas are looking like they may win the next round lol
So many strains, so little time!
LOL! I thought my process made perfect sense, but that might be my age...

Oh wow, yes. Great movie. Have you watched The Highwaymen yet? That's Woody Harrelson, Kathy Bates, Kevin Costner. "The most recent Bonnie & Clyde movie actually features as protagonists the two men who captured them. So if you’re a goody-two-shoes, this movie is right up your alley. Two former Texas Rangers embark on a journey to apprehend the notorious fugitives. The Highwaymen includes wiretapping families, breaking jurisdiction, and shooting children. And you thought Bonnie & Clyde were bad. Sheesh!" ~ Film Daily

Your harvest looks positively heavenly! It's so bountiful :)

Let me try to walk you through my thought process, which obv was not clear in my response!
Aquarius is a song in Hair, which contains the lyrics: "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius."
• I took the reference to "This" as being when they were singing the song, and Hair was first produced in the late 1960s.
• I was born in the late 1950s, so though my birthday does indeed fall under the astrological sign of Aquarius, I was born about 9 years before the age of Aquarius.

And, with that explanation, I now know you're definitely an Aquarius because @FeloniousPunk is also an Aquarius and his thinking can be just as convoluted to me as yours is above. :laughtwo:

News flash...

Both Colombian Golds have broken ground! Pics in the morning when I plant them.

:surf:
Now only 5 months to go...I'd like to grow these out in my gh sometime. With the SA genes they should hold up just fine in the heat n humidity. Are these CG's bred down for a shorter flower or are they leggy long timers? Gonna be fun to watch them grow for ya.

I would say both are males due to the erectioness of the stems.
You get that from the bevis and butthead ganja growers guide? Erectioness..... :rofl:

Have you watched The Highwaymen yet?
I haven't. I know someone who worked on Bonnie and Clyde so it holds a special place in my movie watching history.
And you thought Bonnie & Clyde were bad.
Actually, I thought they were good and the Texas Rangers were bad :).
his thinking can be just as convoluted to me as yours is above.
Seemed perfectly straightforward to me! I was born 9 years before the dawning of the age of Aquarius. Maybe folks who were born under insert your astrological sign here don't understand us. ;)
Are these CG's bred down for a shorter flower or are they leggy long timers?
Not as far as I know. These are the same ones. It ain't gonna be warm for them I can tell you that!
another one bites the dust-etc. nice harvest Emily puts a screw in the stem to stimulate finale increase in production:eek:
LOL! Thanks dynamo :)
Happy late birthday!
The power plant looks great, what sort of yield do you expect? Do you do a full wet trim?
Thanks Moe! But it wasn't my birthday, it was the seedlings birthday.

I never have any idea of what to expect when I harvest, so it's all a surprise when I get the buds to 62% RH and weigh them. And I always wet trim. Wash, hang for 4 hours in front of a 2' box fan, pull the big leaves off, trim, hang for as close to a week as I can. By wet trimming I can find mold, caterpillars, and easily trim off sugar leaves that had PM on them. Too late to do any of that when they're dry.

Back
Top Bottom