InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hi Shed, just stopping by to say high. :passitleft: Happy New sprouts! Columbian Gold sounds good, West. Stay stoned and stay stoned

So, a Pisces then. :hmmmm: Interesting. :laughtwo:

By the way, Happy Birthday to your new sprouts. I vote for 2 female. :battingeyelashes:

Late Sunday early Monday harvest update!

After looking at the trichomes all over both plants, I decided to take down the Power Plant today and let the Chocolope ride out another week.

So here is the seemingly unknown purple pheno version of the Power Plant from @Weedseedsexpress, on flip day 55 (123 days above ground).

First I took off all the ties and let it flop!

And while I was cutting off the branches, the trunk split:

The stress instantly doubled the number and potency of the trichomes ;).

Here they are all washed and ready for hanging:

And the bones:

And after sitting down with the family to watch Popstar and trim, here they are hanging in the tent:

The fans are on high to drive out the bulk of the moisture as quickly as possible. By Tuesday morning I will probably put them on low.

I hope you had a good weekend! We watched Bonnie and Clyde on Saturday night because my kids had never seen it. We all enjoyed it, and it doesn't seem dated at all. I recommend it (on Amazon for $2.99).

My sprouts saw the sun come out for the first time since they broke ground and they seem to be happy about it, and I'm going to bed.

:ciao:

After looking at the trichomes all over both plants, I decided to take down the Power Plant today and let the Chocolope ride out another week.

So here is the seemingly unknown purple pheno version of the Power Plant from @Weedseedsexpress, on flip day 55 (123 days above ground).

And the bones:

And after sitting down with the family to watch Popstar and trim, here they are hanging in the tent:

The fans are on high to drive out the bulk of the moisture as quickly as possible. By Tuesday morning I will probably put them on low.

I hope you had a good weekend! We watched Bonnie and Clyde on Saturday night because my kids had never seen it. We all enjoyed it, and it doesn't seem dated at all. I recommend it (on Amazon for $2.99).

My sprouts saw the sun come out for the first time since they broke ground and they seem to be happy about it, and I'm going to bed.

Amazing Shed!! Great job!!

And the bones:

Powerplant for the win! She looks so fat Shed! Some of those colas are clubs! Nice growing!
You saving those bones ?

Congrats on the harvest! Do you know how much it weighs wet?

Looks like an awesome PP harvest!
Thank you Crazy!
Congratulations!! Incredible looking flower.
Thanks sy!
:cheesygrinsmiley:
A marionette without its master
:welldone:
Amazing Shed!! Great job!!
Thank you, and thanks for the beans!
Morning Shed, that bud looks tasty I’d join you in that Columbian Gold grow if I didn’t need my grow room to dry my outdoor harvest next month, I have a number of WoS strains from their Landrace Collection and CG is among them
You are going to need a few rooms for those harvests Celt! In the meantime, you can grow vicariously through mine. :)
Congrats on the harvest Shed!
That Power Plant had some lovely bones....
Lovely and not strong enough to hold up the buds!
Congratulations on the harvest! I might have try that stalk splitting technique at harvest next time:laughtwo:. Watching tv and harvesting with the family now that quality time! I feel like a hermit locked in my little room by myself.
Thanks smokey! It works best if done 10 seconds before harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley: And if I could send up my family to help you I would. I could use a break ;)
Powerplant for the win! She looks so fat Shed! Some of those colas are clubs! Nice growing!
You saving those bones ?
You know I am...for the salve bin. One of these days I will get a pic of the salve bin(s) for y'all. Thanks otter!
See, I told you it happened instantly!
LOL!
Great looking harvest. Congrats.
Thank you Sr!
Congrats on the harvest! Do you know how much it weighs wet?
Thanks HG! I stopped weighing my harvests at chop because it didn't seem important except as a way to make a wild guess at the final weight. And give the vagaries of that calculation (along with the time it would take to weigh it all), I stopped bothering.
The Power Plant harvest has some Nice color to it You Done Good Congrats
Thank you sb! That purple may be a one-off :).
I'm so confused and no, I'm not high.
Let me try to walk you through my thought process, which obv was not clear in my response!
Aquarius is a song in Hair, which contains the lyrics: "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius."
• I took the reference to "This" as being when they were singing the song, and Hair was first produced in the late 1960s.
• I was born in the late 1950s, so though my birthday does indeed fall under the astrological sign of Aquarius, I was born about 9 years before the age of Aquarius.

Back
Top Bottom