InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Pic-filled Labor Day Monday update, leading off with the seeds I got from @Weedseedsexpress!

It's flip day 49 for these, so I've included some trichome shots at the very end for harvest opinions.

Here is Chocolope:

And here is very floppy Power Plant (in the seemingly unknown purple pheno):

Yesterday was transplant day for the new Carnival mother (1.1). I use the inverse/inverted sand castle method, something I picked up from an old youtube video:

Let's go back to the runoff/saturation discussion for one pic. This is 3 gallons of water in a 7 gallon pot of ProMix High Porosity:

10% (38 ounces) yet? Not a chance.

What else what else...oh, how about some powdery mildew leaves 24 hours after being sprayed with my 1% citric acid mix:

This does not rub off with your finger like PM does, so I consider it dead.

And finally, trichomes! Chocolope:

And Power Plant:

:thanks: for letting me tie up some of your bandwidth. For those of you off today, enjoy! And for those of you working today, enjoy!
:green_heart:
Man that’s some fine flowers as usual shed how the purple one taste!!

Always Shed and I know I’ve been absent lately! Life and work has been crazy to say the least but I’m always scanning and when called I’m here for the party haha!

hope you and the family are well my man
I appreciate you looking out for the shouts, and I've missed a ton of what you've been up to (which is 40x more than I have:cheesygrinsmiley: )! I'm still working my way back through what I've missed in my time of not being here enough, but I have your jam-packed journal in my sights :). I hope you and the Mrs are still safely living the DINK life up there!
:thanks:

I appreciate you looking out for the shouts, and I've missed a ton of what you've been up to (which is 40x more than I have:cheesygrinsmiley: )! I'm still working my way back through what I've missed in my time of not being here enough, but I have your jam-packed journal in my sights :). I hope you and the Mrs are still safely living the DINK life up there!
:thanks:
Indeed we are! We bought a new house so in the transition stage of packing and boy is it a royal PITA lol

some powdery mildew leaves 24 hours after being sprayed with my 1% citric acid mix:
Hey Shed,
great looking plants and awesome journal.
I was wondering if you could share your mixture for your citric acid spray. I imagine it is here in your 1100 pages of your journal :rofl:, but it would take me months to read it all:laugh:.

Hey Shed,
I was wondering if you could share your mixture for your citric acid spray. I imagine it is here in your 1100 pages of your journal :rofl:, but it would take me months to read it all:laugh:.
The epic of Gilgamesh would be a shorter read. But far less informative than shed. :ganjamon:

Hey Shed,
Sure thing K420, and :welcome: to my very perpetual grow journal!

The citric acid spray is a 1% concentration, so 500ml (which is 500g) of distilled water gets 5g of food grade citric acid and 4 pipette drops of dish washing liquid. Scale up or down as needed, but I find that my full grown plants take almost 1500ml (and 15g and 12 drops) to spray every nook and cranny where the PM hides.
Indeed we are! We bought a new house so in the transition stage of packing and boy is it a royal PITA lol
Moves are tough without the 750 plants, so I can only imagine how it's going to work with your grow op. :eek:
:goodluck: with the move and congrats on the new abode!
Thanks Celt!
Felicitaciones por los recién llegados!
Thank you otter! Pics in a minute...
The epic of Gilgamesh would be a shorter read. But far less informative than shed.
Thanks StR. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was just a few hours early when I posted last night, because by the time I went to bed all three were up! That's 48 hours from tails in the water to breaking ground, which is pretty quick in my book.

That said, I'm calling today day 1 (day 255 of the year for easy reference). Here they were this morning when I woke up:

Time to get them into solo cups in the overcast orange glow! As I have mentioned before, I tear open the bottoms of my peat pots before I drop in the seed, so that tap root doesn't get caught in the mesh (notice the tiny tap root in there?):

And before I plant them, the entire cover comes off:

Many folks say it makes no difference to the roots to leave it on, but any obstruction to the roots is a negative in my book.

And here they are in the solo cups (red are the Colombian Gold, pink is the Durban Poison):

Anyone want to guess the sex on the CG's yet? #1 is top left and #2 is on the bottom. Get your votes in early! :)

I was just a few hours early when I posted last night, because by the time I went to bed all three were up! That's 48 hours from tails in the water to breaking ground, which is pretty quick in my book.

That said, I'm calling today day 1 (day 255 of the year for easy reference). Here they were this morning when I woke up:

Time to get them into solo cups in the overcast orange glow! As I have mentioned before, I tear open the bottoms of my peat pots before I drop in the seed, so that tap root doesn't get caught in the mesh (notice the tiny tap root in there?):

And before I plant them, the entire cover comes off:

Many folks say it makes no difference to the roots to leave it on, but any obstruction to the roots is a negative in my book.

And here they are in the solo cups (red are the Colombian Gold, pink is the Durban Poison):

Anyone want to guess the sex on the CG's yet? #1 is top left and #2 is on the bottom. Get your votes in early! :)
Awesome! All ladies!

Back
Top Bottom