InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Wouldn't that just be like the parabolic heater I already have...something that heats the room? I think I'm going to get a plant mat like this to just heat the box:
Seedling Heat Mat Heating Mat Hydroponic Heating Pad Waterproof for Seed Germination, Cloning and Plant Propagation (S)

420-magazine-mobile1619210280.jpg

That's a ceramic heater. They work really well and are a lot safer than parabolic because the heating element is exposed. the ceramic heaters have a small fan behind the element and won't catch stuff on fire. Don't want your babies to burn.

G

I don't want to warm the entire room, just a 2 cu-ft box. Won't a warming mat sitting under the closed box warm the air in the box the same way the heating pad does, only without turning off or getting too hot?

Oops I missed that part. .Must have been in between bong rips. I'm sure that will work. Now where's my bong...

Lemon Kush mini experiment journal is up and ruining. I still need to get on the laptop and add it to my sig.
Thanks a bunch for your encouragement. I'm glad to have made a separate journal for her and will try to update it regularly. I've learned so much already and keeping a journal is such a good way to track the growth. It's easy to forget how little they were

I'm subbed in GT! Looking forward to keeping it small :thumb:

Clone box update:

Seed #3, while the top vote-getter, has not cracked after 60 hours in the bowl:

20171116_092727.jpg

So I grabbed a random seed from the cup and dropped it in:

20171116_092944.jpg

And now they can race each other to see who can sprout first:

20171116_092801.jpg

Here is the clone box as it sits this morning:

20171116_093049.jpg

No roots on anything yet on day 6 or so. But...nothing dead!

Friday! Not much going on in the seed bowl...good thing I have more to try.

20171117_080636.jpg

The AK-47 clone is getting a lot of yellow on its larger fan leaves, which isn't surprising really given what it's gone through! Here is the clone box with nothing dead yet:

20171117_080805.jpg

I took off the paper for the day and raised the light to get more light but not too much. And my warming mat comes today so this weekend there should be nice stable temps in there. Hope that helps!

I would mix some grow nutes at 3ml/gal into the folior

That would be the GrowBig @ 6-4-4 along with the cal/mag+. I'll mix up a new batch of water tonight. Leave the feed water the same though or add some GB to that too?

But other than that the gold leaf look better than the original at this point

Probably because of the aborted rooting earlier. I hope it goes with the second chance!

Back
Top Bottom