InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Morning all! I hope everything is going well on a Sunday.

I've decided that if all the clones root I'm going to keep two and grow one of those mystery seeds. So I need your help picking the seed. Please vote for your fave, and the one with the most votes gets dropped in a bowl!

20171105_182014cr-labled.jpg
I am drawn to #3. But that 2... is that a seed?! Never seen one like that

I've decided that if all the clones root I'm going to keep two and grow one of those mystery seeds. So I need your help picking the seed. Please vote for your fave, and the one with the most votes gets dropped in a bowl!

Seed 3

Hmmmm, I choose the one between #1 & #2. Looks like a french fry bit leftover. Yah, that one...lol.

K, seriously, #5, she showed me some leg, so I'm gonna go with her. ;)

I am saying 5 or 1. Those 2 look the biggest. 3 does have some nice mottling going on though...

I (finally) started my clone journal:thumb: the link should be in my signature; I'll have to add pics later, from my phone - my laptop and I don't get along, but it's easier for typing more than a couple lines. I'll do a separate journal for the lemon kush mini/bonsai grow - was going to combine them but I think not... or maybe I will just add her to the clones - will probably be easier to track them on one? I should sleep on it (I should be sleeping!)
Happy growing.

I (finally) started my clone journal:thumb: the link should be in my signature; I'll have to add pics later, from my phone - my laptop and I don't get along, but it's easier for typing more than a couple lines. I'll do a separate journal for the lemon kush mini/bonsai grow - was going to combine them but I think not... or maybe I will just add her to the clones - will probably be easier to track them on one? I should sleep on it (I should be sleeping!)
Happy growing.

After sleeping on it I hope you came to the realization that the bonsai/mini/SPOG® should have a journal all its own! It may not be the busiest place but it will end up being a good resource for anyone who wants to do the same. Having it in the clone journal makes it more difficult to track.

Back
Top Bottom