Icemann420 Seedsman And Max Bloom Grow

Same here. I really don’t know if I see benefits of the Mylar Not that much reflection Well how much light reflection can you get off of 200w Now when the qb gets the hookup in flower I may see the light lol.

I prefer white over shiny for reflection/diffusion but to each their own.
That’s what my dad says. Just plan old flat white paint If my room is ever empty for a week I’ll paint it.

looking ready to shine there icemann420. lol . when you fire it up it will be like the opening scene from the original STAR WARS.lol
always head for the 4 plants in the middle of the infinite reflections , like bruce lee in enter the dragon with his hall of mirrors scene. good luck. this is going to be a good one to follow for me.

The Mylar has increased the heat in my room by 6* I hit 80* room temp and 66* Rez temperature. The ww#2 is growing really nicely she is working on her 3rd set of leaves and she will definitely be toped. Ww#1 isn’t far behind and gelatog is there also. Any day now old Brooklyn should be busting out. Her seed has made it to the top of the plug now to bust through the Hydrotun. This weekend I’m going to change out all the buckets and give them there first true feeding using my medium grow chart I’ll post a shot of the grow chart soon it’s not my less is more or the expert it’s kinda in between

The Mylar has increased the heat in my room by 6* I hit 80* room temp and 66* Rez temperature. The ww#2 is growing really nicely she is working on her 3rd set of leaves and she will definitely be toped. Ww#1 isn’t far behind and gelatog is there also. Any day now old Brooklyn should be busting out. Her seed has made it to the top of the plug now to bust through the Hydrotun. This weekend I’m going to change out all the buckets and give them there first true feeding using my medium grow chart I’ll post a shot of the grow chart soon it’s not my less is more or the expert it’s kinda in between
like the sounds of that chart icemann420. you correctly predicted the higher feeds possibly causing me some issues so have lowered it with fresh water in. now around 650. looking forward to this one with you. great job.

Thanks ganja the biggest thing is to keep it simple. It’s a plant. Actually a weed. Lol they grow anywhere and everywhere I believe the number one problem is to much love. Lol simplicity is key.

Well Brooklyn finally decided to join the grow here she almost is
51DBC8E6-05BF-4E8B-82E6-4EE6F834EBCC.jpeg
next we have ww#1
432DA71A-F147-42B2-B711-8FAF5D021F07.jpeg
now ww#2
5F81B4AC-F0B8-42CD-BC46-953C902FEA50.jpeg
then gelatog
0685A462-83BB-4E0A-8880-5C097C6769D4.jpeg
7F572ECB-CEDE-4E1C-B438-9AC1F9FD4DEF.jpeg

Welcome @Heavenly Hybrid I’m also super curious about the light also. It looks like a monster and bright as the sun but it has low watts I’ve never grown a plant with this little wattage. But I’m putting her to the master test

Back
Top Bottom