How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Yo, johnny, when you do get a ppm pen again, think about testing all of your nutes to see how much 1ml raises ppm/EC in 1 gallon of water. Write this value on the top of the bottle for future reference. Then you can make accurate adjustments without necessarily using the ppm meter.

Also, if you search around, you may find that others have already recorded the numbers for your nutes somewhere.

Yo, johnny, when you do get a ppm pen again, think about testing all of your nutes to see how much 1ml raises ppm/EC in 1 gallon of water. Write this value on the top of the bottle for future reference. Then you can make accurate adjustments without necessarily using the ppm meter.

Also, if you search around, you may find that others have already recorded the numbers for your nutes somewhere.

Great idea!

Hey cult.

Nice to meet you first of all.

Secondly penny wise told me you know your stuff.

Listen I'm growing in pro mix hp led reflector 144 series 4x2x5' tent flowering. Here is z picture. My question is why did my candy cane auto cks shoot and grow so successful ? It's on week two this is my learn apprentice course . So different times bad top attempts. Stunts growth I know. Also using sorry advance nutrients ph perfect grow Micro bloom ph make sure in around 5.8-6.3

Just curious as why this one plant is successful not the others for growing would the failed top attempt on nyc d auto cks be the reason.?

420-magazine-mobile2097875876.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1884414282.jpg

Sorry but trying to put this all together now start feeding them week 3? 1 ml each grow Micro bloom. Then up it?

Sighs. .. sorry to pest.

Wondering if anybody can help me with my most recent issue now...

I'm growing 6 sannies jacks in 60:40 coco:clay mix under 600w HPS, running canna range nutes. I'm around about week 4 of flower and the girls are showing the claw, some of them quite badly especially on new growth.

One of them has been showing it for weeks and weeks, but it seems like the others are going the same way now too. This one was showing signs of magnesium def, so I upped my calmag from 0.4ec to 0.6ec and this is when I noticed clawing with the others. I have been feeding full strength canna range nutes, but I'm now starting a flush and am going to put low strength nutes in. Is there anything else I should be doing? Ph is 5.8.

Hey cultivator,

Day 13 and they're still quite small on their third set of true leaves. Is 380ppm adequate?

150ppm is calmag,
120 base nutes
87 tap water ppm
80ppm kelpak seaweed extract

Thanks for helping all us newbies with the art of coco feeding haha

Hey cultivator,

Day 13 and they're still quite small on their third set of true leaves. Is 380ppm adequate?

150ppm is calmag,
120 base nutes
87 tap water ppm
80ppm kelpak seaweed extract

Thanks for helping all us newbies with the art of coco feeding haha
id be around 500ppm/1.0ec total value. id up the base a touch providing they look healthy.

id be around 500ppm/1.0ec total value. id up the base a touch providing they look healthy.

The Lemon haze, had a calmag issue to start, fixed it and now on the new growth you can just see some spots again. Otherwise fine.
420-magazine-mobile989145095.jpg

Girl scout cookie, she also had an issue few days ago but new growth was looking good.
420-magazine-mobile338805430.jpg

With the above, thinking the LH might want some more nutes?

Should I bump it up to 500ppm?

I also just transplanted into 4L pots today :)

Back
Top Bottom