How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

it doesnt cause any issues at all. you just have to monitor your ec and ph daily. coco is hydroponic medium and can be used in any recirculating set up including dwc, flood and drain, recirculating drip system. Its no different to running rockwool or pebbles apart from the frequency of feeds varies. coco works best when its multifed daily.

ebb and flood just means you are bottom feeding the plants instead of top feeding. as long as you keep an eye on your res and keep ec at optimal levels with a weekly res change there are no issues.

it doesnt cause any issues at all. you just have to monitor your ec and ph daily. coco is hydroponic medium and can be used in any recirculating set up including dwc, flood and drain, recirculating drip system. Its no different to running rockwool or pebbles apart from the frequency of feeds varies. coco works best when its multifed daily.

ebb and flood just means you are bottom feeding the plants instead of top feeding. as long as you keep an eye on your res and keep ec at optimal levels with a weekly res change there are no issues.

Thanks, this is new to me, need more research on it. Yes coco does work best multifed, I was at 4x during flower last grow.

GR

Can someone help me out with this
420-magazine-mobile1815968231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile603742113.jpg

Lights are 25" away rh is 55% temp is 27 transplanted into final container maybe stress

Can someone help me out with this
420-magazine-mobile1815968231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile603742113.jpg

Lights are 25" away rh is 55% temp is 27 transplanted into final container maybe stress
Following.

Less is more
Het penny my tester came in mail today my tap water read 126 ppm buddy Saud as long as under 150 I should be good with ph perfect. Also water temperature test was 23 c .

Why? Coco is way better than soil. Its super simple and you need to monitir ph and ec in soil the same as every other medium.

Mycorrhizae is beneficial bacteria such as great white. It helps roots with nutrient uptake. Check out my grow journals mate, theres nothing you wont find regarding growing in coco.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
So far my soil kicks ass. But I'm still going to give coco a fair run. Who knows coco might be better after all

coco is the best medium for beginners. pure hydroton can give the slight edge when done correctly. ive grown in everything you can think of and i believe coco is the best medium for growing cannabis. i still use other hydro setups but the bulk of my plants all grow in coco.
When words like this come from an experienced bloke like this, why doubt the awesomness of coco. I have been hooked on it and love it :adore:

Back
Top Bottom