Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Looking fantastic Homer! Glad that new light is working wonders for you
Thank you, Dutch. Yes, the ladies are loving my new MegaLight from NextLight. One thing about it I forgot to mention that I like is that because it is so big in area it acts as a big heat sink so unlike my Blurples it doesn't have any cooling fans to wear out.

It’ll only get better from here!
I think you are right. I am so glad I didn't chop my OG because it wasn't very dank because seeing it rebound from looking pretty sick from just increasing the nutes tells me my whole system is working at all plant stages now. If I had chopped it I would be still wondering what went wrong with it.

My new board is similar to that with no heatsink just the board itself! It runs extra cool you can see it in my new journal!
I will have a look at it. No heatsink is different. I thought they needed something to draw the heat away?

Cool light, Dutch. Amazing they don't need a heat sink but it says it right on it. How did that 20 to 1 CBD strain turn out?

Cool light, Dutch. Amazing they don't need a heat sink but it says it right on it. How did that 20 to 1 CBD strain turn out?
So far I’ve got 2 different Phenos and one looks to be very nice! I’m harvesting that one tomorrow which is my #1 Pheno. I’ll be letting my other one go a while longer yet as it’s bulking still!
This is what #1 looks like

I’ll let you know how it is once harvested and dried!

So far I’ve got 2 different Phenos and one looks to be very nice! I’m harvesting that one tomorrow which is my #1 Pheno. I’ll be letting my other one go a while longer yet as it’s bulking still!
This is what #1 looks like

I’ll let you know how it is once harvested and dried!
They looked like they turned out good. I know you are a mad scientist always looking into something so have you come across any practical way to test CBD content? My worry with CBD plants is I am just hoping what is advertised as CBD content is true but how does one really know?

I will have a look at it. No heatsink is different. I thought they needed something to draw the heat away?

The newer LEDs are far more efficient, and don't generate as much heat. The circuit boards the LEDs are mounted on in modern lights is aluminum. There's enough surface area to act as a heat sink.

They looked like they turned out good. I know you are a mad scientist always looking into something so have you come across any practical way to test CBD content? My worry with CBD plants is I am just hoping what is advertised as CBD content is true but how does one really know?
My plan was to grow out both of these CBD Phenos and then make oil. Once I have my oil made I was planning to get it tested to find out my CBD:THC levels. I’ll then select my keeper mother for cloning and growing full time!

The newer LEDs are far more efficient, and don't generate as much heat. The circuit boards the LEDs are mounted on in modern lights is aluminum. There's enough surface area to act as a heat sink.
That is interesting Old Salt and the fact my MegaLight is set to draw less power than my old blurples and seems to be giving off a lot more light backs up your assertion.

My plan was to grow out both of these CBD Phenos and then make oil. Once I have my oil made I was planning to get it tested to find out my CBD:THC levels. I’ll then select my keeper mother for cloning and growing full time!
I might have known that you would be all over this... :thumb: Do you know where you plan on getting your testing done?

Woo Hoo!!! According to Postal Tracking, my Pre-98's made it through customs!! :party: :goof::yahoo:

Someone got a package today!! :party:

Not only did I get my P-98's I also got 3 Black Lime Budda. Now I just have to wait a month till my OG is finished flowering so I can plant one of these beasts!!! :)

1111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom