Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Nice score! Can’t wait to watch that one
Thanks, Penny. Can't wait myself. Really looking forward to what they do!! Thanks again for the heads up; I think my days of useless harvests are over. :thumb:

Someone got a package today!! :party:

Not only did I get my P-98's I also got 3 Black Lime Budda as freebies and a nice toque that was sent as part of the stealth shipping. Now I just have to wait a month till my OG is finished flowering so I can plant one of these beasts!!! :)

You may not need to wait a month before that nice toque becomes a necessity. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on the successful delivery! But it's kind of a good idea not to post info on stealth shipping so as not to let the authorities know the seller's methods. Might want to edit that out and put a pic up with out it.
I have no idea what you speak of??? :cool:

Here is my flowering Sensi NL on the left and Dinafem OG Kush on the right. This OG is one strange plant because it seems to have lots of trichomes but isn't very sticky or stinky so it will be interesting to see how potent it ends up being. Also I am not sure if it is getting too much or too little nutes or if damage appears for a considerable time after nute balance has been restored because it seems to be slowly getting yellower/browner.

Originally when I went from 5.0g/ga to 5.5 I got some tip burn so I went back to and stayed at 5g/gal for a few weeks fairly late in flower then I got lots of leaf yellowing so I went to 6.0 then 6.2 and now I have been at 6.5g/gal for a few waterings. I figured it could use a little extra because it was deficient so I think I will go back to the recommended 6.2. I am finding dialing in the nutes pretty challenging but hopefully I am getting there; unfortunately, I can't just blame MegaCrop because it seems to be working for others... :rolleyes:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

My NL is starting to get hairy!! Looking forward to soon seeing how dank it is.

7.jpg

My NL cutting is getting to about the size I want to try and reverse so this weekend if all goes well I plan on mixing up some STS and giving her the first spray.

8.jpg

9.jpg

Excellent bending contraption on that NL!
Thank you Shed but honestly I have been expecting to be scolded for having a bare wire... :oops: I would use something but my duct tape doesn't want to stay attached and unwinds because it is such a small dia wrap. It does leave a little discoloration but beyond that, it seems ok.

It was the thin gauge wire that I thought might be a problem. That wire looks like 14 or 12 and is not a problem at all!
That is the same gauge wire I have been using all along so I am glad to have your stamp of approval. I was watching about the fires down there; are you guys safe and sound?

We're all good here, thanks! I can smell it up by work and see the smoke over the mountains, but we are far enough south not to have to worry about it.

That wire looks thicker in mid-air than it did holding down your branches for some reason! :oops:
Glad you are all good. That must be an awesome sight to see. I think I would rather put up with fire and drought than a season of snow.

I should have kept my yap shut about the wire... :p

We intended to visit Yellowstone in 1988, but diverted when we saw the smoke and fires. I'll take the snow over a wildfire anytime I get to choose. I'm pretty sure those from Fort McMurray who are still without homes would tend to agree. Major wildfires are awesome to see, provided you are far enough away to be safe.

We intended to visit Yellowstone in 1988, but diverted when we saw the smoke and fires. I'll take the snow over a wildfire anytime I get to choose. I'm pretty sure those from Fort McMurray who are still without homes would tend to agree. Major wildfires are awesome to see, provided you are far enough away to be safe.
Yes, for sure, losing one’s house would not be worth avoiding snow but I was thinking more living with the threat of fire than the reality of it striking since the vast majority of Californian’s don’t lose their homes. I just know my first Canadian winter retired seemed pretty long. :oops:

As I mentioned recently in another thread my decarboxylation method of baking the dry bud was producing a lot of fumes so I fear I am losing some of the good stuff so now instead of using a 2 step method where I bake first and then cook the bud in jars with Olive Oil in a crock pot filled with water now I am just baking the oil and bud in my heat treating oven and checking the temps with my food thermometer.

I have the oven set to 230F and after one hour it was at 217F and after 2 hrs it was at 227F. This is NL so I am looking for max THC. I have read and every article seems to recommend different times and temps. Any recommendations? I am thinking to let her go another 6 hrs for 8 hrs total but I have read too long cuts down on final THC?

2.jpg

1.jpg

Spread out on a cookie sheet about 15mm (5/8") thick, it's 110 minutes at 110°C (230°F). Jarred, I don't know.
You were right on with your recommendation Old Salt; I found this online; "In a 2011 study published in the Journal of Molecular Structure, researchers identified the ideal conditions for optimal cannabis decarboxylation. Here’s what they found: “Under the experimental conditions, the highest yield [of active THC] was obtained at 110 degrees Celsius and 110 minutes.” "

I had some old friends come over today I have known since grade 3 so I didn't get your recommendations till I was pretty much done but I went with 7 hrs around 225F. That was being cooked in my mini pot with olive oil. That is about your temp but much longer. I know temps too high degrade things but I wonder if going so long does too? Maybe I will shorten my times.

Back
Top Bottom