Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Neptune is probably my favorite seedbank to order from but I’ve been spreading the love a lot lately. Lol
Thanks, Mr. Magoo. I checked all eight sellers that Katsu deals with and not one ships to Canada and takes Visa and has P-98. Neptune wants Kripto currency or money order. I have emailed a few and am waiting for responses but one way or another I will get some P-98's!! :goof: Not sure what you mean by spreading the love but not sure I want to! :oops: :p

Spreading the love means ordering from a few different sellers so everyone makes some money! You and your dirty mind ;).

Nice idea on bending the plant over to make pollen collection easier!

6 g/gallon should do the trick but as you know, 6.5 is okay for the hungry.
Shed said he hasn't seen any settling.
None at all. I mix up 3-5 gallons at a time and whatever I don't use goes into 1 gallon milk containers. It's completely mixed when it goes in and stays that way for me.

Caught up...carry on!

Spreading the love means ordering from a few different sellers so everyone makes some money! You and your dirty mind ;).

Nice idea on bending the plant over to make pollen collection easier!

6 g/gallon should do the trick but as you know, 6.5 is okay for the hungry.

None at all. I mix up 3-5 gallons at a time and whatever I don't use goes into 1 gallon milk containers. It's completely mixed when it goes in and stays that way for me.

Caught up...carry on!

That is what I thought it meant... :rolleyes:

Thank you for the approval of the pollen collection idea.

I was giving it only 5 g/gal so I didn't want to increase it too much at once but I was thinking of taking up to the 6.2 recommended max. I think the plant is not worth taking to finish but I want to see if increasing the nutes solves the leaf problem so I may keep it around a while.

Glad you are all caught up... I will carry on now that you are!! :rolleyes:

Hmmmm... I guess it was a good idea not to chop my OG because after not being stinky or sticky hardly at all till yesterday; after giving her a 6g/gal feeding yesterday she is actually considerably sticky today??? Who would have thunk it? :oops: It seems like the leaves are not getting worse either. Never a dull moment in the garden.

1.jpg

Yay! The proof of the pudding is in the eating :).
Yes, I am pretty shocked by the turnaround. Before today if I squeezed a bud it did not have the least bit of stickiness and today it is considerable. I am shocked. Live and learn. I honestly didn't think it would be sticky since it is so late into budding but kept it to see if the higher nutes would turn it around. Dumb luck strikes again but that counts too!! :nerd-with-glasses:

Yes, I am pretty shocked by the turnaround. Before today if I squeezed a bud it did not have the least bit of stickiness and today it is considerable. I am shocked. Live and learn. I honestly didn't think it would be sticky since it is so late into budding but kept it to see if the higher nutes would turn it around. Dumb luck strikes again but that counts too!! :nerd-with-glasses:

Glad you didn't chop it! I'd have driven to you to bring that girl home if you were going to get rid of it haha. :thumb:

Glad you didn't chop it! I'd have driven to you to bring that girl home if you were going to get rid of it haha. :thumb:
Lol... I would not have had the heart to give it to you because I was so sure it was a resinless dud. I have had so many useless grows I have realized I need to be more ruthless so I don't waste space good plants could be in so I came within a hair of chopping her.

Thanks, Mr. Magoo. I checked all eight sellers that Katsu deals with and not one ships to Canada and takes Visa and has P-98. Neptune wants Kripto currency or money order. I have emailed a few and am waiting for responses but one way or another I will get some P-98's!! :goof: Not sure what you mean by spreading the love but not sure I want to! :oops: :p

Hey Homer,

Glad that the plant you had on death row is starting to get sticky and stinky! She must have been picking up on your hints that she had better get her act together. :)

FYI... I have ordered from Neptune in the past, and been pretty happy with the results. I'll be ordering from them again soon, as I am also interested in the Katsu P98. The last time I ordered from them, they had the option to phone in a credit card, which I did, no problem. I wonder if they have changed that policy?

Anyhow, good luck with the seed purchases!

Hey Homer,

Glad that the plant you had on death row is starting to get sticky and stinky! She must have been picking up on your hints that she had better get her act together. :)

FYI... I have ordered from Neptune in the past, and been pretty happy with the results. I'll be ordering from them again soon, as I am also interested in the Katsu P98. The last time I ordered from them, they had the option to phone in a credit card, which I did, no problem. I wonder if they have changed that policy?

Anyhow, good luck with the seed purchases!
Yes, it appears giving plants a hint of death does wonders for resin production.

I called Neptune and the dick who answered seemed genuinely pissed I called. Said they don't take credit cards like I was an idiot for asking then when I said someone on 420 told me they did he admitted until recently they did. And I wrote them an email on Monday and have yet to have it answered; if they don't want to be bothered with calls maybe they should start answering their emails. :rolleyes: They seem like a bunch of miserable dicks but I want the seeds and they are about the only company with P98's that ship to a third world county like Canada. He said to order it online then mail a money order.

There seems to be another company that is selling Katsu's seeds under a different name, Loud. I doubt these are genuine? I see these things all over the place.

Yes, it appears giving plants a hint of death does wonders for resin production.

I called Neptune and the dick who answered seemed genuinely pissed I called. Said they don't take credit cards like I was an idiot for asking then when I said someone on 420 told me they did he admitted until recently they did. And I wrote them an email on Monday and have yet to have it answered; if they don't want to be bothered with calls maybe they should start answering their emails. :rolleyes: They seem like a bunch of miserable dicks but I want the seeds and they are about the only company with P98's that ship to a third world county like Canada. He said to order it online then mail a money order.

Well, that's a bummer. Not just the cc issue, but the attitude you got. I'm not sure I will reorder if that is the case. Thanks for letting us know.

Well, that's a bummer. Not just the cc issue, but the attitude you got. I'm not sure I will reorder if that is the case. Thanks for letting us know.
My pleasure Bard. Despite being mean to me I will probably end up sending them a money order because I have been hunting for these seeds for a while and this is the only company I can find with genuine Katsu seeds that ships to Canada. Most of them are Loud seeds which I assume are not genuine Katsu seeds.

My pleasure Bard. Despite being mean to me I will probably end up sending them a money order because I have been hunting for these seeds for a while and this is the only company I can find with genuine Katsu seeds that ships to Canada. Most of them are Loud seeds which I assume are not genuine Katsu seeds.

I understand the dilemma. Keep us posted on how it goes. I believe that Neptune is a sponsor here now, so you might try PMing them? Happy shopping. :)

I understand the dilemma. Keep us posted on how it goes. I believe that Neptune is a sponsor here now, so you might try PMing them? Happy shopping. :)
The only other company that has genuine P-98's and ships to Canada on the list from Katsu's site is JBC Seeds but I emailed them on Monday also because it is the only way they will provide support but have not heard from them yet either. :(

Cannalytics Supply has similarly ignored my attempts at communication the past two weeks. I used their webform twice, and have sent them two e-mails. Another black hole to swallow your cash, so it's not only the seed companies.

Back
Top Bottom