Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

I am training my NL so that it will grow one main branch almost horizontal so all the male bud sites will not be over the pot where they can't be recovered but instead over a sheet of plastic I will lay down that I can scrape the pollen off of with a credit card. I am going to flip her in the next week or so and apply STS. I would like to get her bigger for more pollen but I am in a race against time so it can pollinate its mom for S1's.

io.jpg

Here's a link on how Brother Krip used his EXCLUSIVE - DIY POLLEN COLLECTION SYSTEM (PCS)®

and a good shot of his sack breaking open

Here's a link on how Brother Krip used his EXCLUSIVE - DIY POLLEN COLLECTION SYSTEM (PCS)®

Thanks for the links Sauga. Cool system he has. Not sure if I should use it with it being exlusive and registered?? :oops: I have my fingers crossed about getting pollen. :)

I watered my OG Kush with 6g/gal yesterday and it seems like maybe it has slowed down the leaf yellowing but at this point, I hardly care. It may look like one of my best plants but I am pretty certain it is another waste of time. Amazingly, despite its nicely developing buds it is not in the least bit stinky or sticky.

The only THC plants I have grown that were worthwhile are the 3 varieties of NL from 3 different breeders. All the rest including my Yummy plant and Critical were not pungent or dank and I know I won't use them. The WW was sticky but not being a pure Indica it has almost no sedating effect which is the bud quality I desire most.

It is a pretty hard pill to swallow that most of my grows have been a complete waste of time because the bud I get is useless to me. I am not crying over spilled milk and complaining but taking stock of my situation so I can make my future grows much more fruitful.

I am tempted to chop the OG and put my big NL I have in veg under the MegaLight and flower it because I am pretty certain the OG is a bust. I will wait for a week or so to see but I am certain it is useless because my experience has been if they are not sticky and stinky by now they never will be.

All this has really driven home the absolute necessity of getting good seeds!! I think I will be getting some Pre-98 as Penny suggested for my next grow.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

It was a radical day in the garden!!! :oops:

Realizing my OG Kush is probably another lost cause because it is not stinky or sticky at all yet I killed its clone. This little lady is no more... :rip: Life can be cruel in the garden...

1.jpg

I took a new clone from my big NL that was in the budding room today so all my plants now in the veg room are NL.
3.jpg

I put my NL under the MegaLight with the OG Kush. I wrapped the OG with a string to make it much smaller in diameter so my NL will fit too. If the OG doesn't get stinky in short order it is done too which I predict will happen. My actions may seem a little hasty but I have grown enough bud I will never use so from now on it is pure Indicas from good breeders ONLY!!!
2.jpg

Bubba is a coffee/chocolate aroma and taste normally, very sedating body stone
If you are talking about bubba-kush-pre-98 from what you have said and what I heard from his interview I think that will be my next try. :thumb:

He also has some nice P98 Bubba crosses that look really good, Neptune Seeds is a new sponsor and carries Katsuseeds.
Great!!! I have had trouble finding his seeds online and it looks like they do ship to Canada. Can be a real pain being a Canuk, lol. Thanks for the link; I am ordering today. :headbanger:

They only take money orders, cryptocurrency or e-checks whatever they are. LOL... Kill me now... :rofl:

Sorry for the breakdown but I am ok now... mostly. :oops: I have looked for these seeds all over the internet and there is always something. A lot of the time when I see them there is someone else's name at the end like someone else has bred his seeds. I will look into it better later tonight or the next few days. I really want those seeds but they are really hard to get here.

You'll find them
Thanks, Penny, your confidence is comforting. :) I will and there is no big hurry because the garden will be used up for a while with seed making for my NL. I still appreciate the heads up because it seems like about the best strain for me. I am looking forward to how my NL goes and then that strain. I have had a few setbacks but I still have a good supply and I am forging ahead hopefully not blindly!!! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom