Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

I’ve never had any issues with Dinafem gear.
Their WW was my biggest budder but their Dinamed died but I don't really count the CBD strains so I am hopeful.

Do you know what killed it?
Nothing for certain. I treated it like all the others but if anything it might be overwatering since the bark seemed to fall off the trunk when I cut it and it felt slimy. Don't know if that would be overwatering but that is my hunch. But I have no real idea for certain.

Could have been over watering. Only thing I can think of
I think it was late enough in budding that it needed less water and I kept giving it the same as earlier because I was preoccupied at the time but I have done that to other plants so being a CBD strain I am thinking it might have been more finicky. I am keeping a better eye on the OG now and letting it dry out more between waterings just to be safe and it seems to like it.

Hey homer

Over read every single page and I’m caught up
Hope to continue this journey with ya, cause one hell of a ride so far :thumb:

sorry for your loss:rip: but you’ve taught me a lesson.... take it in stride:Namaste:

I always say, I have nothing wrong with things going wrong, as long as I know why they went wrong......

But what righteous grow my friend!

I have 2/4 going right now, going to try thing perpetual thing myself

Took me 3 days to catch up , Learnt a lot!
Thanks to all involved , luv this place

And happy growing homer :goodjob:

Hey homer

Over read every single page and I’m caught up
Hope to continue this journey with ya, cause one hell of a ride so far :thumb:

sorry for your loss:rip: but you’ve taught me a lesson.... take it in stride:Namaste:

I always say, I have nothing wrong with things going wrong, as long as I know why they went wrong......

But what righteous grow my friend!

I have 2/4 going right now, going to try thing perpetual thing myself

Took me 3 days to catch up , Learnt a lot!
Thanks to all involved , luv this place

And happy growing homer :goodjob:

Welcome aboard, Budstachio; I agree this site is a special place and I am grateful to be part of it. I admire your persistence for getting through all my drivel, lol.

Welcome aboard, Budstachio; I agree this site is a special place and I am grateful to be part of it. I admire your persistence for getting through all my drivel, lol.

It took a lotta reading but was so well worth it. So much knowledge along the way which kept me intrigued.

Persistence indeed! But one must persist to be successful at ones hobby/grow!

They’ve always said ‘learn something new everyday’
420mag is definitely the place for that
:thanks:

It took a lotta reading but was so well worth it. So much knowledge along the way which kept me intrigued.

Persistence indeed! But one must persist to be successful at ones hobby/grow!

They’ve always said ‘learn something new everyday’
420mag is definitely the place for that
:thanks:
There is tons of great info in my journal but the vast majority comes from the experts who keep bailing me out. :p

My NL Sensi cutting has taken root so I am transplanting into a one-gallon pot. Usually, I would go right into a five-gallon but since I am going to be reversing it to make pollen it doesn't have to be very big before flipping.

3.jpg

4.jpg

I am going to train the plant to grow horizontal for a while so most of the plant will not be over the pot so that way any pollen that falls will fall onto paper so I can collect it.

5.jpg

I am kind of pushing this thing because I realized I can pollenate the mother of this plant if I flip and reverse this one almost right away. This cutting is the main cola I took from the mom when I topped it so if I let the mom veg a few more weeks then this thing should be producing pollen right around the 3rd or 4th week of the mother budding at which time if all goes according to plan I can pollinate it. Within the next week I will be mixing up my STS!!

Here is the mother NL in the middle and the cutting soon to be reversed on the left and the OG Kush cutting from the one in flower now on the right.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Man that’s a pretty plant
Thanks, Penny; that really means something coming from you. :) I really hope it is a good budder because it seems to want to turn into a shrubbery.

Back
Top Bottom