Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Light degrades THC so keep it in a dark area. Tupperware I'm asssuming is got that blue tint to it. You can find the Slo 'n Dry steps on my journal Homer. I compiled them to make it easier to find the latest procedures.

Light degrades THC so keep it in a dark area. Tupperware I'm asssuming is got that blue tint to it. You can find the Slo 'n Dry steps on my journal Homer. I compiled them to make it easier to find the latest procedures.
Thanks a lot, Sauga. That is exactly what I was looking for. Good job on the summary. :thumb:

Thank you, bookmarked for my upcoming harvests. I read through DrZiggy's low and slow thread during my first grow but didn't get a chance to try it.

My OG Kush is budding nicely. I stopped keeping track of how long I am vegging and budding my plants because it is a pain to keep track and I find I don't need to because when they are big enough they are finished budding and when I have enough amber it is harvest time so time really isn't useful and being a minimalist grow if it ain't necessary it don't fly. I am keeping my fingers crossed because I have not lost one lower leave so far on my OG Kush for the first time for any plant budding.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

In the veg room, my NL is becoming a nice big flat shrubbery! My cuttings of NL and OG are both well-rooted and should be screaming for transplanting soon.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I wet trim because it allows me to pull out the caterpillars and the bud rot immediately. I definitely don't want that in the buds while they hang dry for a week!

Sounds like you are fighting some pretty extreme conditions down there in The Golden State? :oops:

I always have bugs, but I've added rot this year as well :).

The plants look terrific, and regardless of how many days in you are, you have many weeks for those buds to swell. It's going to be killer at harvest!

Being outside I guess bugs are inevitable but at least there is no electric bill but sorry to hear about your rot as it must be pretty frustrating having a problem when the buds are done. :( But despite all that you do have some gorgeous plants. :)

Thanks, I am hoping for a killer harvest!! :headbanger:

Holy crap Homer! That's a Shed plant. The same one that won POTM. Wink wink.
Beautiful!
Oh my. That is pretty special company to be in; is it a Shed plant because you saw some caterpillars on mine?? :rofl:

I don't want to jinx it with highfalutin POTM dreams of glory.... I just hope for a decent harvest and hope it doesn't konk out like my Dinamed... :oops:

Maybe this will inspire you! I sleep with it every night.

1569545839251.png
That is a beauty!!! Nice job. That is inspiring but so were your Pineapple Express. :thumb:

Remember you can’t win it if you ain’t in it.
I feel that is putting the horse before the cart. My Critical was looking pretty good at this stage but ended up not being a great budder with not a big yield and not very sticky so I hope for the best but brace for the worst. Oh yea, it could die like my Dinamed too, lol..

Back
Top Bottom