Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Making seeds can be a good way to find keeper phenos.
I have been reading about that and am going to try as best I can with 4 plants. I am going to make a clone of every seed I plant and if it is good I will make seeds. It will be a slow process but it should be fun. I find it kind of like a treasure hunt, lol. :)

Yep make your cross then pheno hunt the offspring.
:idea: Tada!!! lol... A light went off in my head when I read your post because I was thinking of making S1's with my NL and then pheno hunting what is in it's genetics but I guess you are saying to cross 2 strains because that will give more variety?? Cool if so because I was reading Katsu's P98 is a cross between NL and OG Kush and I have both those growing from Sensi and Dinafem. I would still like to try P98 though.

Ok, I will make S1's from my seeds and make S2's. I am surprised there is fire in S2 because I was thinking there would be less variety in S2's. I really need to get a book, lol.

I found on his site instructions for STS reversing and unless I am reading it wrong I think he only sprays once right before putting it into 12/12 flower. Hmmmmm... I am going to try in the next few weeks when my NL cutting is big enough. Pretty excited about it!!

Did anyone else notice that this is a very lightly edited copy of Smokin Moose's thread 'How To Reverse Sex Using Silver Thiosulfate Solution?'

The instructions for use are identical. Go with @Pennywise's method of application. I tried a few more applications than mentioned in both articles with poor results.

My Dinafem OG Kush is loving life under my MegaLight!! Her buds are forming up nicely.

3.jpg

4.jpg

I have been conservatively upping the nutes getting to 5.5mg/g but I noticed a bit of tip burn so I dialed it back to 5mg/g for a while. Despite the blip, this plant so far is my healthiest so I seem to be getting things dialed in.

1.jpg

I have been trying to keep my new light 24” from my light as my plants grow which entitled endless measuring so I hung a small nut at 24” as a reference.

5.jpg

My NL is coming along with a nice even canopy.

6.jpg

7.jpg

I have been using baling wire for a while but now I am using much longer pieces up to about 2.5 feet long so I can embed about a foot into the soil to stabilize them and then I have about 1.5 ft above ground to loop around and hold the main branches down outside the pot diameter.

8.jpg

Here are my NL and OG Kush cutting out of the dome and nicely rooted soon to be reversed.

9.jpg

Dialed in is exactly how this whole grow is looking! The flat canopy on the NL is a sight to behold. You tied them down well. :thumb:

Thanks, Shed. Yes, things are really coming together. I am happy with my NL canopy; I am grateful some wise member insisted I hold down my mains more. ;)

Instead of a nut, I hang the temp/humidity sensor from the light. That way it's a two-fer, and always at the right height as well.

full

Temperature / Humidity Sensor Hanging from Light at Canopy Height

Instead of a nut, I hang the temp/humidity sensor from the light. That way it's a two-fer, and always at the right height as well.

full

Temperature / Humidity Sensor Hanging from Light at Canopy Height
Even better idea there Old Salt!! :thumb:

Wow is that OG ever looking good :bravo:
Thanks, JCT... I am hopeful but I have learned not to count my chickens till they are hatched, lol. :oops:

You must have a rooster in your hen house for fertilization.
Maybe that will become MegaCrop's new slogan... Better than rooster poop!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

You've got it dialed in, don't go experimenting trying to get it "better"
Yes, mother... ;) I learned that little lesson from my nute pushing phase.

Back
Top Bottom