Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Both will put you to sleep, Bubba probably has better Terps.

I would love to order it now but I should really see how my NL and OG Kush is before I get something new. I keep buying seeds but before I grow them I find better seeds so they rest never get grown. The stockpile is getting bigger. :rolleyes:

Hey Homer! Katsu is the source for the Bubba. He also happens to be a member here and is documenting some of these crosses. I’ll see if I can link his journal.

Looks like it’s been a couple weeks since he’s posted. Hope he comes back to show his ladies off. If not you can check them out on IG if you’d like to see some of them.

Looks like it’s been a couple weeks since he’s posted. Hope he comes back to show his ladies off. If not you can check them out on IG if you’d like to see some of them.

OMG... Thanks for the link, Mr Magoo. That is fantastic to find he is here. Thanks again. So much interesting stuff out here.

Wasn’t going to post today but everything is going so well I thought I would share a few pics. I am really praying my Dinafem OG Kush is a good budder because it has been a really nice plant to grow being a nice height and developing a good canopy and hardly stretching at all when flipped. If it has nice buds it is an all-around winner.

My Dinamed dying left me with only my OG Kush under my new big light so I figured it would be quite a waste but this plant has really spread out and is filling up the majority of my 3 x 3’ flowering area.

-0okbjn.jpg

=[pop.jpg

ijh.jpg

ijhh.jpg

Here is an overview in the vegetative room with my Northern Lights from Sensi nicely spreading out and in just one day of being uncovered from cutting some fan leaves my secondary branches are starting to grow after I held down my mains more the way @InTheShed suggested.

In the foreground in the small container is my Northern lights cutting nicely taking root. The plan is to reverse this plant to make pollen and then pollinate the cutting I get off this one. I’m just going to put this cutting in a 1-gallon container and start trying to reverse it when it is still pretty small because I hear pollen goes a long way and I want to try and contain the stuff because I am allergic to pollen. This may not be one of my better ideas…

mnk.jpg

Here are some close-ups of my NL plant.

o.jpg

ok.jpg

Here is my cutting from my OG Kush flowering now looking a little droopy but I think she’s going to be okay.

kmu.jpg

I can see why you posted those...things look great!

That's Parkinson's law for plants! A plant expands so as to fill the space available for its completion.

:laugh:

Thanks, Shed. So far so good but we know now that can change fast... :oops: I was thinking of that Law actually but wasn't sure the name; I am used to hearing it about time and work.

I may be making a big mistake but flowering the male plant in a closet in a room with no ventilation and using dust masks and my shop vac with a HEPA filter I am hoping I can keep it contained.

My OG Kush from Dinafem is starting to flower nicely still seeming healthy.

-.jpg

lkp.jpg

I am very grateful I took @InTheShed ‘s advice to hold down my secondary branches more to let the smaller branches catch up because now I have a very nice flat canopy. It is on day 47 of veg and I usually go about 60 days so she’s not quite ready yet to flip.

My NL rooted cutting in the yogurt container is looking pretty healthy and I am expecting a good spurt in growth within the next week or so at which time I will take another cutting and try and start reversing it to make seeds with STS.

gngf.jpg

hjjgh.jpg

hgttt.jpg

Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Me too... I think am going to let the big NL grow vertical for a few weeks and then put her under the budding MegaLight!!!

No sense getting in a hurry.
I agree. I was thinking of putting it in the bud room earlier since I only have my OG budding now but since the OG has pretty much filled up the whole space I don't see any reason to rush now either.

Back
Top Bottom