Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Yes, starting to look a little hungry

Fill your jug with 1L of fresh water
Add 1ml of Cal Mag and stir - don't forget to shake the bottle first
A few minutes later, add 1ml Part A and stir
A few minutes later add 1ml Part B and stir
Add a few drops of pH down then check with a pH meter
Repeat this a few drops at a time until you reach pH 5.8-6.2 - count how many drops you've added in total so you know how much to add in future
Using your pipette, water about 50ml in a close circle around the stem
Use the leftover mix to wet a wider circle around the pot as coco should never dry out completely

Let me know how it goes
Hi Roy thanks for advice I've done everything you said 50ml around the center and the rest of the 1 litter around the outside. When do you think I should feed her next? 2-3 days time same as what I just done?

Hi Roy thanks for advice I've done everything you said 50ml around the center and the rest of the 1 litter around the outside. When do you think I should feed her next? 2-3 days time same as what I just done?

20231115_194014.jpg

It can be difficult to judge in such a large pot, that is why I suggested you planted into a starter pot which is much easier to manage by watering from the bottom and letting the coco draw the perfect amount of moisture up
But you didn't do that, so we have to work with what you have
What you've done looks ok though, judging by the colours of the coco

Coco is hard to over-water because it is loose, airy and free-draining
That means you could repeat this routine every day and it wouldn't cause any problems

Next week is exact same process, but 2ml Part A and 2ml Part B

It can be difficult to judge in such a large pot, that is why I suggested you planted into a starter pot which is much easier to manage by watering from the bottom and letting the coco draw the perfect amount of moisture up
But you didn't do that, so we have to work with what you have
What you've done looks ok though, judging by the colours of the coco

Coco is hard to over-water because it is loose, airy and free-draining
That means you could repeat this routine every day and it wouldn't cause any problems

Next week is exact same process, but 2ml Part A and 2ml Part B
Sorry Roy I had nothing to put her in at the time that's why I put her in the big pot. Next week am I using calmag aswell as part A and b?

Sorry Roy I had nothing to put her in at the time that's why I put her in the big pot. Next week am I using calmag aswell as part A and b?
Yes

It's slow coz you stuck it in a huge pot, all the energy is building roots
No problem though, couple of weeks and you will see a massive growth spurt with early flowers
Bit more water maybe?

It's slow coz you stuck it in a huge pot, all the energy is building roots
No problem though, couple of weeks and you will see a massive growth spurt with early flowers
Bit more water maybe?
A mistake I will learn from for next time ⏲️ but she is looking OK? I've put my finger in as deep as it could go and it dosent seem dry it's damp I think the top is drying out coz of the light. The light is 1 foot away from the plant is that the right hight?

A mistake I will learn from for next time ⏲️ but she is looking OK? I've put my finger in as deep as it could go and it dosent seem dry it's damp I think the top is drying out coz of the light. The light is 1 foot away from the plant is that the right hight?
She looks great!

:cheer:

Hi Roy hi guys, just a quick one is this anything to worry about she's looking abit crispy on the tip of one leaf is that OK?

20231119_112900.jpg
Nothing to worry about, looking good

Nothing to worry about, looking good
What a shit night lost pool match 🎱 ffs 😬 haha and had my car broken into tonight to steal my phone charger and some lose change and my disability badge 😑 fucking arse holes to top it of I have my mot tomorrow 😑 great should be fun would this fail an m.o.t? I not this site ain't for this but I feel like family friends on here I'm stuck don't no what to do any my support worker not answering the phone 😒 any advice please sorry guys

They stole loose change and a disability badge? That's fucked mate
Locks are not an MOT failure, windows you can't see through are
If you can still see clearly out of all windows, no problem

They stole loose change and a disability badge? That's fucked mate
Locks are not an MOT failure, windows you can't see through are
If you can still see clearly out of all windows, no problem
I have mild down syndrome and struggle to understand under pressure and I'm nervous what the situation will be tomorrow I'm stil sitting in my car think isit OK. to drive back tonight do you think it will be OK? Sorry guys I struggle with out instructions :( I don't no what I'm going to do with out my badge I need it I work part time in London I'm so up set :( I'm sorry guys 😢

Back
Top Bottom