Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Hey guys I'm ginger I'm learning and love learning and learning to grow autoflower I've just bought everything I think I need ph down, coco a&b calmag pk13/14 seaweed extract 200w led £20 light coco medium with 2× 16l fabric pots 2 fans 1 humidifier in a 2×2 space will be growing northing lights autoflower, there been a gentleman on here that been helping me very much thanks Roy.... just confused with seed veg bloom of how they look and what stage to and what I need very clear instructions to understand I apologise but I like to get things right or panic otherwise thanks all for taking time to read my messages hope you all have nice weekend ginger power
hereis the autogrow cycle
Veg stage weeks 1-3
flower stage weeks 4-10

OK that makes sense just let me no when my friend, from trying to read up its saying top at the end of week 3...

I'm only going to go by your advice though as you have got me this far with brilliant results :)
By looking at your plant, you will know exactly what to do when by the end of this grow
Take no notice of dates and numbers in general, they only serve to confuse

By looking at your plant, you will know exactly what to do when by the end of this grow
Take no notice of dates and numbers in general, they only serve to confuse
Hi Roy hi guys just an update she's on 3mL a/b tomorrow anything I need to do different yet roy?

20231126_164033.jpg

20231126_164039.jpg

Hi Roy hi guys just an update she's on 3mL a/b tomorrow anything I need to do different yet roy?

20231126_164033.jpg

20231126_164039.jpg
Add 2ml of seaweed extract to the mix next feed and give the pot a good drench, ideally until it starts to come out of the bottom of the pot even if it takes several Litres
It is best to give 1L at a time, then wait an hour or so, then another Litre etc until the whole pot is fully wetted
Coco takes a lot of water which means roots gets fed very frequently, that is why coco works so well
When you mix up the nutrients, add seaweed extract last, no need to readjust the pH

Add 2ml of seaweed extract to the mix next feed and give the pot a good drench, ideally until it starts to come out of the bottom of the pot even if it takes several Litres
It is best to give 1L at a time, then wait an hour or so, then another Litre etc until the whole pot is fully wetted
Coco takes a lot of water which means roots gets fed very frequently, that is why coco works so well
When you mix up the nutrients, add seaweed extract last, no need to readjust the pH
Hi Roy am I adding 2ml seaweed to every litter and 3ml a/b until I see run off at the bottom? So for instance if I have to add 4 litres do I have to do 2ml seaweed x4 and 3ml a/b x 4? And I don't have to add ph??? I'm just out at the moment when I get home il do this...

Hi Roy am I adding 2ml seaweed to every litter and 3ml a/b until I see run off at the bottom? So for instance if I have to add 4 litres do I have to do 2ml seaweed x4 and 3ml a/b x 4? And I don't have to add ph??? I'm just out at the moment when I get home il do this...
Sorry if I confused you
Measurements are always per Litre
So your next mix is 1ml CalMag + 3ml part A + 3ml part B > adjust the pH + then add 2ml seaweed = per Litre*
If you were making a 4L batch of the same strength, everything x4
4ml CalMag + 12ml part A + 12ml part B > adjust the pH with 4x as much pH down + then add 8ml Seaweed = 4 Litres

*If you mix it 1L at a time, you are far less likely to make any mistakes

Hi Roy am I adding 2ml seaweed to every litter and 3ml a/b until I see run off at the bottom? So for instance if I have to add 4 litres do I have to do 2ml seaweed x4 and 3ml a/b x 4? And I don't have to add ph??? I'm just out at the moment when I get home il do this... how comes
Sorry if I confused you
So your next mix is 1ml CalMag + 3ml part A + 3ml part B > adjust the pH + then add 2ml seaweed = per Litre*
4ml CalMag + 12ml part A + 12ml part B > adjust the pH with 4x as much pH down + then add 8ml Seaweed = 4 Litres

OK roy thanks I understand now 😁 my next question is why am I doing this at this stage? Just nice to understand and not just follow instructions 🙂

Hi Roy am I adding 2ml seaweed to every litter and 3ml a/b until I see run off at the bottom? So for instance if I have to add 4 litres do I have to do 2ml seaweed x4 and 3ml a/b x 4? And I don't have to add ph??? I'm just out at the moment when I get home il do this... how comes

OK roy thanks I understand now 😁 my next question is why am I doing this at this stage? Just nice to understand and not just follow instructions 🙂
At this stage the roots are growing rapidly to feed the growing plant, so now is the time to start beefing it up
That means more water & more nutrients more often
The fatter you can get this plant in the next few weeks the better your yield will be

Sorry if I confused you

OK thanks Roy and do I add the seaweed extract after I've adjusted the pH or before I adjust the pH? Thanks Roy's your a massive help it's nice to understand and now I'm understand 😀 🙂 😊

Seaweed after adjusting pH works fine, and you don't get organic residue on your pH probe
OK thanks Roy 😊 big help I can't wait to get home now and piss about with her lol 😆 I hope your keep well? How's your Laides doing? Or you growing fruit and veg atm? I've just bough some tiny tim tomatoes seeds aswell will plant them later...

Now it's fully watered, tilt the pot up slightly and feel the weight - use that as a guide as to when to water
You can probably just top up with 1L per day for the next 3-5 days, then do another drench
Skip the seaweed until the next drench

In a few days time, can you get a photo from the side so we can see the stem/nodes/branching?
Also a good clear picture of the tip and the leaves will tell us a lot about the plant

Back
Top Bottom