Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

I have mild down syndrome and struggle to understand under pressure and I'm nervous what the situation will be tomorrow I'm stil sitting in my car think isit OK. to drive back tonight do you think it will be OK? Sorry guys I struggle with out instructions :( I don't no what I'm going to do with out my badge I need it I work part time in London I'm so up set :( I'm sorry guys 😢
Don't panic, carry on; it'll all be fine

One thing at a time! Get home safely and get some rest…

They stole loose change and a disability badge? That's fucked mate
Locks are not an MOT failure, windows you can't see through are
If you can still see clearly out of all windows, no problem
Hi Roy hi guys just giving update window is replaced just need to get a tint on it as dosent match. Also I've applied for a replacement and cancelled my d badges. I've has had a little growth spurt aswell and she's on 2ml starting from today what ml should I use for week 3 and when should I start introducing pk 13/14 and seaweed or is that to early yet?

20231121_192253.jpg

20231121_192304.jpg

Hi Roy hi guys just giving update window is replaced just need to get a tint on it as dosent match. Also I've applied for a replacement and cancelled my d badges. I've has had a little growth spurt aswell and she's on 2ml starting from today what ml should I use for week 3 and when should I start introducing pk 13/14 and seaweed or is that to early yet?

20231121_192253.jpg

20231121_192304.jpg
Glad to hear you are moving on and sorting things out 👍
Plant looks great - well done, you have cleared the first [and most critical] hurdle

Stay on 1ml CaMg > 2ml/L A+B
We will be 'reading' the plant to see when to up the feed and add the seaweed, so not just yet
Forget about PK until we see first flowers
You can begin to water more liberally now, the whole pot

Glad to hear you are moving on and sorting things out 👍
Plant looks great - well done, you have cleared the first [and most critical] hurdle

Stay on 1ml CaMg > 2ml/L A+B
We will be 'reading' the plant to see when to up the feed and add the seaweed, so not just yet
Forget about PK until we see first flowers
You can begin to water more liberally now, the whole pot
The first feed I done today was 2ml camag and 2ml a/b so the next feed il do 1ml calmag and 2ml a/b and won't touch anything else until u say so I'm glad you think she is looking well coz I think she is looking good aswell :) nice to see some progress 😀 ive been watering 1L every couple days and seems to we working

She's drinking lots I'm doing 500ml + aday I don't want to over do her and have root rot or is that possible in coco? She wet under half a finger nail size of the coco
You can't really overwater coco, it's loose and airy, excess water will simply run off
It's not like soil that goes soggy or mud-like, that's the beauty of coco
Many seasoned growers drench coco to run-off every day once the plant is a little larger
You'll be doing that soon too, probably next week when we up the feed to 3ml/L A&B

I should ask - are you happy topping your plant or do you want to just let it grow?
If you don't top it, you are likely to have a very tall main cola
If you top it, you will have a shorter plant with more bud sites which uses the light more effectively

You can't really overwater coco, it's loose and airy, excess water will simply run off
It's not like soil that goes soggy or mud-like, that's the beauty of coco
Many seasoned growers drench coco to run-off every day once the plant is a little larger
You'll be doing that soon too, probably next week when we up the feed to 3ml/L A&B

I should ask - are you happy topping your plant or do you want to just let it grow?
If you don't top it, you are likely to have a very tall main cola
If you top it, you will have a shorter plant with more bud sites which uses the light more effectively
I was going to stress train, I didn't no you could top auto's? When it's time to top her could you let me no where and when please and thats something i dont want to fuck up . So I can't give my auto root rot in coco? So I can give her more then 500ml a day?

I was going to stress train, I didn't no you could top auto's? When it's time to top her could you let me no where and when please and thats something i dont want to fuck up . So I can't give my auto root rot in coco? So I can give her more then 500ml a day?
No, you won't get root rot in coco as it holds lots of Oxygen even when saturated
I'll talk you through topping when the time comes, don't worry it's very simple

No, you won't get root rot in coco as it holds lots of Oxygen even when saturated
I'll talk you through topping when the time comes, don't worry it's very simpl

I'll talk you through topping when the time comes, don't worry it's very simple
OK brilliant thanks Roy now I feel more confident giving her at least 1L a day 😀 I really want to get this right and it would be nice to get more then 1 oz as im only growing one at a time for space reasons so il definitely top and stress train when the time comes. How much do you think I could get from this one plant 🪴 of dried bud? Apparently she has high yields

OK brilliant thanks Roy now I feel more confident giving her at least 1L a day 😀 I really want to get this right and it would be nice to get more then 1 oz as im only growing one at a time for space reasons so il definitely top and stress train when the time comes. How much do you think I could get from this one plant 🪴 of dried bud? Apparently she has high yields
Think we can do better than 1oz, average is 2-3oz per plant
In a small space there is no need, space or time for LST [Low Stress Training], just top it and let it fill the space
The idea is to make the plant shaped like a wine glass, not a Christmas tree

Think we can do better than 1oz, average is 2-3oz per plant
In a small space there is no need, space or time for LST [Low Stress Training], just top it and let it fill the space
The idea is to make the plant shaped like a wine glass, not a Christmas tree
OK that's good to no :) so my light will get to the bottom and cover all?
2-3oz would be lovely :) I'm looking forward until the next couple weeks 😁

OK that's good to no :) so my light will get to the bottom and cover all?
2-3oz would be lovely :) I'm looking forward until the next couple weeks 😁
By taking out the central tip [topping], the rest of the lower branches will catch up to the same height as the top
That will give you 6-8 colas forming a canopy
Once you have that, you can cut off the feeble growth beneath the canopy to focus energy on the top buds
Yeah, next few weeks it starts to get interesting - I'm excited for ya too

By taking out the central tip [topping], the rest of the lower branches will catch up to the same height as the top
That will give you 6-8 colas forming a canopy
Once you have that, you can cut off the feeble growth beneath the canopy to focus energy on the top buds
Yeah, next few weeks it starts to get interesting - I'm excited for ya too
OK that makes sense just let me no when my friend, from trying to read up its saying top at the end of week 3...

I'm only going to go by your advice though as you have got me this far with brilliant results :)

Back
Top Bottom