Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Now it's fully watered, tilt the pot up slightly and feel the weight - use that as a guide as to when to water
You can probably just top up with 1L per day for the next 3-5 days, then do another drench
Skip the seaweed until the next drench

In a few days time, can you get a photo from the side so we can see the stem/nodes/branching?
Also a good clear picture of the tip and the leaves will tell us a lot about the plant
OK thanks Roy il do just that :) here is what she looks like now so we can conpair in a couple days are them pictures any good?

20231127_151407.jpg

20231127_151431.jpg

20231127_151441.jpg

20231127_151454.jpg

20231127_151512.jpg

OK thanks Roy il do just that :) here is what she looks like now so we can conpair in a couple days are them pictures any good?

20231127_151407.jpg

20231127_151431.jpg

20231127_151441.jpg

20231127_151454.jpg

20231127_151512.jpg
Perfectly healthy, looking good 👍

Perfectly healthy, looking good 👍
Hi Roy just giving you an update I gave her 1L today and I had at least 500 ML run of at ph 6.0 should I give her a couple days of not watering? She's really wet haha 😄 all your advise is paying off witch I appreciate so just looking what's next todo or keep doing what I'm doing??

Hi Roy just giving you an update I gave her 1L today and I had at least 500 ML run of at ph 6.0 should I give her a couple days of not watering? She's really wet haha 😄 all your advise is paying off witch I appreciate so just looking what's next todo or keep doing what I'm doing??
Yes, if half the water is running through you can back off the watering for a day or two - not that it does any harm, it's just a waste
We are going to top this plant soon, so updated pics of the top of the stem would be handy so we can time it just right

Counting from the bottom, you want 3-4 pairs of shoots where the leaf stalk meets the stem
Then you need the tip to grow just enough so you can cleanly nip it out, leaving the two shoots immediately below intact
When you upload pics, I'll try to mark your pic showing you exactly where to cut
It's about 3 weeks old now and you want to top it before it starts to show pre-flowers

Yes, if half the water is running through you can back off the watering for a day or two - not that it does any harm, it's just a waste
We are going to top this plant soon, so updated pics of the top of the stem would be handy so we can time it just right

Counting from the bottom, you want 3-4 pairs of shoots where the leaf stalk meets the stem
Then you need the tip to grow just enough so you can cleanly nip it out, leaving the two shoots immediately below intact
When you upload pics, I'll try to mark your pic showing you exactly where to cut
It's about 3 weeks old now and you want to top it before it starts to show pre-flowers
Hi Roy I'm abit confused right now but hear is some pics is that enough for you to judge what you was saying?

20231129_125656.jpg

20231129_125702.jpg

20231129_125726.jpg

20231129_125732.jpg

20231129_125737.jpg

20231129_125746.jpg

20231129_125751.jpg

I think I understand I've got to pinch this bit out the middle? Is she ready for me todo that yet?

20231129_131404.jpg

And leave the 2 small little ones to the side of it alone just pinch the central peace out?
Yes, that is correct - you just need to wait until you have enough stem showing at the top for a clean cut above the two top side shoots

*edit* you will need to judge when you can see enough stem to make a clean cut

Yes, that is correct - you just need to wait until you have enough stem showing at the top for a clean cut above the two top side shoots

In the link is a YouTube video 1 min in to the video shows how to top it is the the right way todo it and is my girl ready to do it now?

In the link is a YouTube video 1 min in to the video shows how to top it is the the right way todo it and is my girl ready to do it now?
Yes, the video shows exactly what taking the tip out looks like
I prefer to use bonsai clippers rather than snap it off though

Stay as you are for at least a week [3ml, no seaweed] while it recovers
Forget PK until further down the line
Just leave it to grow and don't be tempted to think that giving it more 'stuff' will make the plant even better - it won't

Back
Top Bottom