Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

OK thankyou Roy's I appreciate this and il stick to what you have said :)
You have done all you need to do, the plant is set for flower

Would you agree that everything has been pretty simple so far?

Yes very simple

Yes very simple but I couldn't of done it with out your gidence

Yes very simple

Yes very simple but I couldn't of done it with out your gidence
Hi Roy just an update some of my leaves are curling do you no what this could be? Temp is around 23 humidity is 67 % or do you think if could be coz I topped ut yesterday or could it just be me worrying about nothing?

20231130_135542.jpg

Just a sign that she is taking up a lot of water - hold off watering for a day or two
Nothing to be worried about
The lower branches will now try to push up through the large leaves to reach the light, so if you can, try to tuck the larger leaves at the top to one side, exposing the lower shoots

Just a sign that she is taking up a lot of water - hold off watering for a day or two
Nothing to be worried about
The lower branches will now try to push up through the large leaves to reach the light, so if you can, try to tuck the larger leaves at the top to one side, exposing the lower shoots
OK thanks Roy il do just that :)

OK thanks Roy il do just that :)
Exposing those new shoots to direct light is essential, so if you can't tuck in those two large leaves 2nd down from top that are shading the rest of the plant, just cut them off

This is the tiny window you get with autos to prepare them for flower
New growth will be all bud sites so grab a deck chair :cool:

Exposing those new shoots to direct light is essential, so if you can't tuck in those two large leaves 2nd down from top that are shading the rest of the plant, just cut them off

This is the tiny window you get with autos to prepare them for flower
New growth will be all bud sites so grab a deck chair :cool:
Morning Roy, I've had a play with her I haven't had to cut anything what do you think looks ok?

20231201_095517.jpg

20231201_095524.jpg

Morning Roy, I've had a play with her I haven't had to cut anything what do you think looks ok? Also what size extraction fan should I get for the size of the wardrobe?
  • 4" Krystal Fan Kit with 100 x 300mm Rhino Filter
  • 5" Krystal Fan Kit with 125 x 300mm Rhino Filter
  • 6" Krystal Fan Kit with 150 x 300mm Rhino Filter ? When I was touching her today I noticed she is starting to smell fresh

Well you can never have too much airflow but the 100 x 300 will do the job
Looks spot on, good job
I completely disagree to that statement. If she wants to control and dial in humidity and temperature she has to be able to control the amount of exhausting air. It's a good deal to have your exhaust fan connected to some sort of controller. I like to be able to be to set lowest fan speed to as low as completely off and a highest fan setting and one setting for temperature.

To you much airflow is a thing, both in terms of exhausting to much heat, air and moisture out of the growth space and wind stress from oscillating fans. Someone who's been growing original GG4 knows what I'm talking about.

Cheers!

I completely disagree to that statement. If she wants to control and dial in humidity and temperature she has to be able to control the amount of exhausting air. It's a good deal to have your exhaust fan connected to some sort of controller. I like to be able to be to set lowest fan speed to as low as completely off and a highest fan setting and one setting for temperature.

To you much airflow is a thing, both in terms of exhausting to much heat, air and moisture out of the growth space and wind stress from oscillating fans. Someone who's been growing original GG4 knows what I'm talking about.

Cheers!
Dude, this is a first-time budget closet grow
There is no controller, no exhaust, no fan speed options
We are just growing a plant with the absolute basics

Cheers!

Dude, this is a first-time budget closet grow
There is no controller, no exhaust, no fan speed options
We are just growing a plant with the absolute basics

Cheers!
Congratulations @Roy Growin for your recent win of Member of the month! Well deserved!

:passitleft:

Not really much to be done at the moment, just watch it grow
Some growers thin out one or two of the congested leaves to allow better airflow, and take off any feeble, small buds from beneath the canopy - entirely up to you if you want to try that
4 weeks now so we should start to see some flowers soon, so probably about time to up the feed to 4ml/L + 2ml/L seaweed to give it a boost

Back
Top Bottom