Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Sure, no point wasting energy growing a bud in shade
More energy will go to the upper buds
If necessary, use ties to pull any branches into position or to spread them out slightly
OK il do just that I don't want to waste buds. Also that bit I cut of can I re plant that would it grow?

OK il do just that I don't want to waste buds. Also that bit I cut of can I re plant that would it grow?
Not really, autos have an internal clock and can't be manipulated like photoperiod plants - it'll try to flower before it has proper roots
Your attention is better focused on getting your main plant to produce

*aside*
If you want to do a perpetual harvest every 4-6 weeks, you could pop another seed or two in a couple of weeks, so that by the time this one is chopped, you have plants already at the stage this plant is at now
If you don't, you'll harvest then wait 6 weeks to get to this stage again
Only complication is flowering/seedlings will require different feed/water but it's pretty easy to keep on top of

Not really, autos have an internal clock and can't be manipulated like photoperiod plants - it'll try to flower before it has proper roots
Your attention is better focused on getting your main plant to produce

*aside*
If you want to do a perpetual harvest every 4-6 weeks, you could pop another seed or two in a couple of weeks, so that by the time this one is chopped, you have plants already at the stage this plant is at now
If you don't, you'll harvest then wait 6 weeks to get to this stage again
Only complication is flowering/seedlings will require different feed/water but it's pretty easy to keep on top of
OK il do that. That sounds good to me 😁😁😁 but what about when it comes to drying the buds as I don't have a dry space and the need to be in a dark room when drying if I'm correct?

OK il do that. That sounds good to me 😁😁😁 but what about when it comes to drying the buds as I don't have a dry space and the need to be in a dark room when drying if I'm correct?
See you have a shelf up top there where your stuff is - just lay the bud on some oven racks up there, cardboard box or even newspaper works fine too
Does not need to be dark, just out of direct light, esp the UV from sunlight
You will be harvesting end of Jan/early Feb so high temps are unlikely to be an issue

See you have a shelf up top there where your stuff is - just lay the bud on some oven racks up there, cardboard box or even newspaper works fine too
Does not need to be dark, just out of direct light, esp the UV from sunlight
You will be harvesting end of Jan/early Feb so high temps are unlikely to be an issue
OK brilliant news I also have another shelf above that aswell I just need to cut it to get more access. so you would say plant another 1 or 2 seeds in a couple weeks. I will grow another critical orange punch and il try that strawberry banna to see how I get on. So the one I have now will be done Jan/Feb? Brilliant I can't wait 😁😁😁😁

We have to read the plant you are growing through flower to know when to pop for next grow
Seeds go in about 6 weeks before estimated chop, so for most autos, that's about the second or third week of a flowering plant

btw Strawnana for me all day long
:hookah: :cool:

We have to read the plant you are growing through flower to know when to pop for next grow
Seeds go in about 6 weeks before estimated chop, so for most autos, that's about the second or third week of a flowering plant

btw Strawnana for me all day long
:hookah: :cool:
OK il keep u updated with pics so you can tell me when if you don't mind? I'm really looking forward to this strawberry banna then 😋 dose it tast like strawberry banna? Have you tried critical orange punch before? Because I haven't just head there good smoke

OK il keep u updated with pics so you can tell me when if you don't mind? I'm really looking forward to this strawberry banna then 😋 dose it tast like strawberry banna? Have you tried critical orange punch before? Because I haven't just head there good smoke
I've tried growing critical & orange genetics and it's been a fuck up every time, just not suitable for my small space
I've never grown nana but it's on my promising strain list - a fat Indica

I've tried growing critical & orange genetics and it's been a fuck up every time, just not suitable for my small space
I've never grown nana but it's on my promising strain list - a fat Indica
You have done me well so far with my plant I'm suprised you fucked up on them. Will in a couple weeks I'm hoping to pop that nana in just waiting on your call :) hope your keeping well? Any plans for your Xmas?

I fucked up by trying to do too much in a small space with the wrong strains and it soon gets out of hand

I don't do Xmas, I bugger off to the West country and avoid it as much as possible lol

I fucked up by trying to do too much in a small space with the wrong strains and it soon gets out of hand

I don't do Xmas, I bugger off to the West country and avoid it as much as possible lol
Well I hope I don't have the same problem lol but so far she's looking great...

Aw your a free sprite man sounds brilliant my sort of thing chop some wood nice fire going and just left to your own devices. My not a Xmas person I just want it over and done with get back to normal 🙃 here is a pic of what she looks like now mate

20231207_152813.jpg

20231207_153136.jpg

Thanks mate couldn't of done it with out you
No, you have achieved this by asking the right questions to avoid common mistakes - that's foresight
Too many people make mistakes, then ask questions :hmmmm:

No, you have achieved this by asking the right questions to avoid common mistakes - that's foresight
Too many people make mistakes, then ask questions :hmmmm:
Thanks Roy means alot, and I shall keep asking questions that's the only way I'm going to learn 😀 and have decent smoke 🚬 👌 I just hope it's not gonna take home grown like a week taste. Could I grow skittles in my tent I had some of that the other day was lush

Pretty much all weed is lush innit :cool:
Preserving potency and flavour is all in the dry/cure stage
We'll be talking about that in Feb '24
:hookah:

Well I hope I don't have the same problem lol but so far she's looking great...

Aw your a free sprite man sounds brilliant my sort of thing chop some wood nice fire going and just left to your own devices. My not a Xmas person I just want it over and done with get back to normal 🙃 here is a pic of what she looks like now mate

20231207_152813.jpg

20231207_153136.jpg
Great job! Looking Awesome!

:morenutes:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom